17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL He makes me get up and change the channel. I have an ex bro-n-law who is just like him. I think that is why he gets on my nerves, but maybe it's just a universal feeling. :what:

Oh Good Heavens Octobermoon....I simply cannot imagine having a FT over for Christmas or Thanksgiving...nobody would be able to eat because he would undoubtedly be wearing that big pan of mac and cheese or all the gravy in the gravy boat as he went flying out the door ably assisted by my huge dog and my cattle prod.

Thank you for being willing to subject yourself to that, I can't bring myself to do it, so thanks for taking one for the team and keeping us updated on all the latest weirdness.

I agree with Adrienne, I have no problem with FT shooting his mouth off (not that I like listening) I say let him make a fool of himself, he's not doing GZ any favors anyway.
One thing I don't understand is why O'Mara hasn't gagged him or told him to keep his mouth yet ? He HAS to know what FT is out there saying, contradicting himself and O'Mara. MOO

Oh I agree, it's just that O'Mara has now told TWO stories about how he received all that money from George.. which begs the question, WHY?

This is what he said on JVM tonight around 6 minutes into the show:

“As soon as the opportunity presented itself for George to discuss it with me, …[we were]… transferring it into a trust account literally moments later so I know his position in it…”

But last night on AC360 he said George fedexed "checks" to him. So, another discrepancy from the defense jmo. :banghead:

:moo:
Is that a discrepancy? Couldn't the checks have been fedexed, and then he transferred them into the trust account? By all accounts, OMara is a very honorable attorney with a unblemished record. So why assume that he is lying about all this?

I sell on Ebay. Sometimes, PayPal will only release $500 per month to me, even though the $$ has cleared on the other end. $204,000 is a lot of money.

Really?

I don't have any limits but my paypal account is a business one.

You can look up similar cases, immunity once given makes it almost impossible for the family to get an civil damages. And the HOA didn't know GZ was carrying a gun. They will say they didn't condone that.

They can't sue GZ however that does not release the HOA. Does not matter HOA did not know he had a gun. GZ read the rules and disobeyed them. They appointed him the contact person. Whatever the jury or court decides regarding GZ has no bearing on the fact that GZ was carrying a gun to follow TM as a NWP when he clearly knew he was not suppose to. HOA agreed to the program and ultimately lead to TM's death. GZ used the NWP as an excuse to follow TM. jmo

I just read somewhere they were showing clips of that night on TV and...

On JVM: (?) ::"They just showed something real quick from the night of the shooting. Cops cars with their lights flashing, Zimmerman leaning up against one of the cars with his hands behind his back so obviously he was handcuffed and him in a, ready for this, WHITE T-SHIRT, he had NO JACKET ON!"

Anyone else see this? I don't have cable. Argh.

Oh I agree, it's just that O'Mara has now told TWO stories about how he received all that money from George.. which begs the question, WHY?

This is what he said on JVM tonight around 6 minutes into the show:

“As soon as the opportunity presented itself for George to discuss it with me, …[we were]… transferring it into a trust account literally moments later so I know his position in it…”

But last night on AC360 he said George fedexed "checks" to him. So, another discrepancy from the defense jmo. :banghead:

:moo:

I doubt that this will be relevant to the actual case. And I doubt that it's a significant "discrepancy." For all we know, it could have been both. GZ may have received actual checks from supporters, as well as Paypal donations that would require a bank transfer.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

oh for the love of gawwwwd, please just give us a doc dump. :banghead:

Is that a discrepancy? Couldn't the checks have been fedexed, and then he transferred them into the trust account? By all accounts, OMara is a very honorable attorney with a unblemished record. So why assume that he is lying about all this?

Because MOM said he only learned Wednesday of the amount and GZ has been in jail. No fedex capabilities in jail I suppose???? jmo

I believe the HOA newsletter simply instructed residents to contact GZ if they were aware of a crime (after police had been notified), so that he could spread the word and make other residents aware, a la Neighborhood Watch?
--

Attorneys say that part of the case would likely be a newsletter sent by the association to residents in February, which is the same month as the shooting that said Zimmerman was the go-to person for residents who had been the victim of a crime.

Under the heading "Neighborhood Watch," the newsletter's message recommended that residents first call police and then "please contact our Captain, George Zimmerman ... so he can be aware and help address the issue with other residents."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...artins-family-may-sue-homeowners-association/

--
ICBW, but I don't recall hearing that the HOA had endorsed GZ as the official contact for all "safety issues" in the neighborhood as was mentioned upthread. JMO

BBM

On JVM: (?) ::"They just showed something real quick from the night of the shooting. Cops cars with their lights flashing, Zimmerman leaning up against one of the cars with his hands behind his back so obviously he was handcuffed and him in a, ready for this, WHITE T-SHIRT, he had NO JACKET ON!"

No, I was listening but the tv was in another room, is JVM repeated later tonight?

When I first saw the police intake video, I too thought that the light gray t-shirt was White...and I have said often that it would look white in low light or in the dark. It would be Verrry Interesting to find that at the time LE put him in custody that he was not wearing that jacket IMO.

Oh Good Heavens Octobermoon....I simply cannot imagine having a FT over for Christmas or Thanksgiving...nobody would be able to eat because he would undoubtedly be wearing that big pan of mac and cheese or all the gravy in the gravy boat as he went flying out the door ably assisted by my huge dog and my cattle prod.

Now that is a picture I would pay to watch....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WHAT ??? I missed that !! GZ has a white tee-shirt on ? then that means he changed his clothes before being taken in , the shirt he has on at the police station was gray. :maddening:

And yet the photo taken of GZ's bleeding head right after the shooting shows him…wearing the jacket.

No, I was listening but the tv was in another room, is JVM repeated later tonight?

It will be on where I am at about 1:00 tonight, so I will try and watch if I don't fall asleep....I can do that I'm off tomorrow since I went in to work at 4:00 am this morning. <big smile>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust