17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

This is exactly how it's going to play out IMO. GZ's wife already testified that the brother was running it. GZ and family can come right out and say they didn't know how much was in the account and since the brother never testified that he didn't know how much was in there, then how do you prove anyone lied?

Yep. And from now on I will question their truthfulness or self imposed ignorance. All too slick (no offence Cityslick :)) for me.

JMO

The State did ask for an increase in bail.

I have not heard any official word from MOM, but this appears to be the new GZ Defense fund website. It is not open to donations yet, but should be soon. It is registered to the O'mara law office in Orlando.

I removed the link due to rules.

<modsnip>

I hope the jail calls are released. I'm curious if there was any discussion about the paypal acct.

Can he/bro be held accountable for siphoning of funds? (sorry for that horrible spelling?)

If the brother's name is listed as able to access the paypal account, I doubt it, unless GZ was smart enough to have some kind of contract that controlled how the account was handled.

I think it was already said in court that 50,000 went to GZ's living expenses. Are you saying the brother got that money for them from the account? I'm confused here.
I think that's what's being said. Bro could be in deep doo-doo, especially because of all the donators who were dooped. The initial site said for defense costs, IIRC. JMO.

$54,000 used? That is allot of money in 30 days.
JMO/IMO
That's the truth.
Now I'm just speculating, but, isn't there a Waldorf Astoria in the area? Suite, room service, cabana, massages....it's not cheap living the good life. :D

If the brother's name is listed as able to access the paypal account, I doubt it, unless GZ was smart enough to have some kind of contract that controlled how the account was handled.
Sorry, but GZ was smart enough to be sure he wasn't charged with first degree murder. Fast on his feet, that's GZ. JMO.

I also think GZ was living with his brother, can't prove it though, so JMO.

snip

"I am the real George Zimmerman," a message on the site begins. "On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

snip
It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my "Defense Fund" or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.

I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,

George Zimmerman

Remember the uproar from the previous 2 Attorneys when this site appeared? And they suggested George should maintain quiet?

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...se-money-for-legal-costs-lawyers-confirm?lite

Did anyone catch O'Mara trying to say he didn't know about the account to the prosecutor when they were heading back to the judges chambers ? the prosecutor was shaking his head then the sound went off. LOL

A comment like that would make me wonder whether any of the $50,000 went into O'Mara's hand? Especially with O'Mara bringing it up in court today.

Can he/bro be held accountable for siphoning of funds? (sorry for that horrible spelling?)

What funds were "siphoned"? These were donations to GZ, from the public at large.

Interesting, I think ALL of us here knew about the donations account - why didn't the prosecution know?

donations to gz from last 30 to 45 days....has used some of the money for living expenses. amt down to 150.000.

So Zimmerman and <Mod Snip> used $50,000 in living expenses.

Already used some of the funds for living expenses...so yes, at least George and his wife knew about, and had excess to these funds and lied about it - IMO.

I started watching the court coverage in the last 10 minutes, so I don't know who said what. Did O'Mara say that $50,000 was used as GZ's living expenses?

The quotes above are what I read in this thread. I can't watch the hearing at work, but I assume from those posts that it was said in court. I just don't know by who, sorry.

O'Mara states the Zimmerman account was closed and that the $150,000 is in a trust account solely controlled by O'Mara.

What funds were "siphoned"? These were donations to GZ, from the public at large.

Interesting, I think ALL of us here knew about the donations account - why didn't the prosecution know?
No one knew. Prosection or defense. I keep thinking no wonder those first attornies "bailed out". You can't defend someone when you don't know all the facts. (Except maybe Baez. Sorry for that!) My bad.

Why didn't the MO'M know? The state may have known about the site but they would have no way of knowing how much was in it.

I think they will get away with this.

The brother didn't testify, so they'll all just play dumb.

Doesn't answer how they wouldn't know if they were spending money for expenses, but since the brother didn't testify they'll still get away with it.

Even if nothing comes of it, it gives more insight into these people, at least for me, and it ain't pretty. I'm fed up with all the ridiculous excuses.

200K in 30-45 days, I hope they release the donor list and amounts, we don't need to know names of small donors, but any political organizations they should release.

Gee, I wonder if Fox News, Sean Hannity contibuted?

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member