Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knew? How could that be?

If they wanted to find out, they could surely have taken a 3 minute recess so someone with a laptop could access the account and give it a look-see.

Are you implying that the state would somehow have access to GZ's paypal account? How would they have gotten that information? I don't understand why MO'M didn't demand GZ be honest with him!! :what:

Any legal eagles in here? I want to know how it's okay that GZ has over $200,000, but it's not a big deal to the judge. Has GZ been declared indigent? How can he maintain this status with his money making Paypal account? I just don't understand this at all. I so wish we had a legal thread for this case as we sorely need one.

Are you implying that the state would somehow have access to GZ's paypal account? How would they have gotten that information. I don't understand why MO'M didn't demand GZ be honest with him!! :what:

Not only that, but news about the paypal account has been all over the news from the get go!

And so it begins, again, another circus coming through the legal system

Am just waiting for O'Mara to say he didn't really know what paypal was.

If his brother had access the funds, he may have pocketed a large sum of $$. Have to wait and see who can access the funds from paypal.

O'Mara told Anderson Cooper that George fedexed him checks from PayPal donations so he must have been on the account, imo. And I can't imagine George not wanting to know how much money was in there when the entire family is supposedly so strapped for cash & he and wife "can't work" now! :floorlaugh:

:moo:

IIRC, Fridays were always a pretty reliable bet for doc dumps. :)

Are you implying that the state would somehow have access to GZ's paypal account? How would they have gotten that information. I don't understand why MO'M didn't demand GZ be honest with him!! :what:

No kidding, sheesh

MOM, the defense attorney, the one who went before the court and told the judge that the family little resources, that GZ was indigent, didn't need to do his job and verify how much was in his own client's account before going to court, an account he was well aware of prior to going to court?

The family who said in court that they knew that JR would know the amount, didn't bother to check to see how much was in there when they were trying to come up with money for bond, money that they claimed would be hard to come up with?

Riiiiiigght

JMHO

O'Mara told Anderson Cooper that George fedexed him checks from PayPal donations so he must have been on the account, imo. And I can't imagine George not wanting to know how much money was in there when the entire family is supposedly so strapped for cash & he and wife "can't work" now! :floorlaugh:

:moo:

I was so hoping O'Mara was above the usual defense trickery, smoke, and mirrors. I am so disappointed that he seems to be on Baez's level with it! What else is he going to use smoke and mirrors for? What a circus, and what a ringmaster lawyer at the center of it!

I think actually, it was. If they knew of a source of income (surely they knew) and didn't bother to ask how much was in it, it's on them.

IMHO.

The hearing was to establish he had no money. MOM is the one who said he had no money. MOM is the one who took down the site. In court today MOM was the one who said he discussed the bond with the family and that they wanted to pay the full bond out of this account. Anything GZ discussed with his attorney is attorney/client privilege and that would include how much money GZ had at his disposal. If MOM did not know as he claims shame on him because he knew it was important to disclose it. jmo

Makes ya think a few someones had a meeting of the minds about bail amount before bail hearing.

We heard it backwards? :waitasec:
So GZ earned $54,000 in paypal donations in 4 days since the bond hearing?

If I heard correctly, did MOM say they intend to continue to tap in to the donation stream by arranging a trust? Or was that just a holding trust?

Yes, when I listened to MOM again that is what he was saying. Keep in mind there must have been more than the $204,000 that they have right now. He used some for living expenses and $5000 towards that bond. So donations were coming in before and after the bond hearing. As I said before, a large portion of the money may have come in the day GZ was arrested and thereafter. MOM has to give an accounting to the state and thats what I want. In all fairness we need all need to know when GZ was aware of the amount in the Paypal accounts. It just doesn't make sense that if the family knew of this money why would coming up with $15,000 for the bond be a problem. Makes me think the family didn't really know or were under the impression that they couldn't use any of the money for some reason.

Any legal eagles in here? I want to know how it's okay that GZ has over $200,000, but it's not a big deal to the judge. Has GZ been declared indigent? How can he maintain this status with his money making Paypal account? I just don't understand this at all. I so wish we had a legal thread for this case as we sorely need one.

JBean set up one yesterday.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170300"]Trayvon Martin -George Zimmerman Verified Lawyer Q&A **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I guess it's not a big deal for the judge because guess what, the state won't be paying for this man's defense. jmo

No one knew? How could that be?

If they wanted to find out, they could surely have taken a 3 minute recess so someone with a laptop could access the account and give it a look-see.

That goes for both sides, yes?

JMO/IMO
Who was the one witness that's frequently on TV that the judge is concerned about? Is it FT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01