17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any legal eagles in here? I want to know how it's okay that GZ has over $200,000, but it's not a big deal to the judge. Has GZ been declared indigent? How can he maintain this status with his money making Paypal account? I just don't understand this at all. I so wish we had a legal thread for this case as we sorely need one.

BBM

Didn't the judge say that he needs more information before he can reach any decision, like the paypal records?

I can understand that. I do wonder why MOM didn't already have that information before he went to court this morning, it couldn't have been hard to get?

JMHO

Ahh, yes, but what that told us is that Francis Taaffe IS a witness in this case!

I caught that too, I can't remember exactly what was said but it was MOM saying something about Taaffe's account being merged, and then looked over to the prosecutor and said something about him being a witness.

JMHO

Hopefully, but I doubt it, that money will go to legal fees. I just don't trust MOM at this point.

MOM has to give the state a full accounting of the money, then the state can ask the judge to raise the bond or whatever they feel is appropriate be done.

Oh please, we need to keep in mind what Zimmerman has gone through for the last couple of months.

~jmo~

O'Mara says it could've been an "over sight" by GZ ! yeah right

I'm going to say this and I hope I don't offend anyone. What in the world were the Zimmerman's thinking? It's almost if they wanted some sort of tragedy to make some $$$$$ off of. I don't think for a nano second they were worried about George. They took advantage, IMO, of the situation. And, additionally, so is O'Mara. (O'mara needs to think twice before his reputation ends up like Geragos.) Not to mention the Prosecutor in the Anthony case. (See I can't even remember his name.) Unfortunately, this is an extremely high profile case... for many reasons.

IMO, a lot of folks are making money off this case.:)

O'Mara holding a press conference outside his office - on InSession.

~jmo~

He says that GZ knew about the money but it's a good thing because it showed he didn't take the money and run??

I love how he said that people gave money from their hearts and then said that he hasn't seen the records so he doesn't know who or how much each donor donated.

His spin is good, I'll give him that, his passive/aggressive manner is good too.

ETA: talking about the fake GZ twitters, and how disgusting they are and they're meant to incite. Hmmmm, I wonder if he has checked to see if any of those twitters who he says are death threats and hateful comments towards his client are fake as well, trying to incite people as a way to garner more sympathy for his client. Or are we to believe that it is all only one sided??

JMHO

Even if GZ is not declared indigent now, could he become indigent later on during his trial?

Talking now about a fake twitter account and claiming it's from Zimmerman.

~jmo~

Twitter post said Zimmerman was wearing a bullet proof vest and the person stated "aim for the head."

:what: I have been out of the loop with the flu, are you serious?

Yes, Mrs. GZ, also has a CWP and they bought their guns at the same time, how sweet the family that "packs" together sticks together, oh wait she hasn't seen him since he went into hiding so she says..

He made sure that he got that new web address out there for donations.

~jmo~

MO'M just announced the url of the only approved websites. Can we give the links at this point?

ETA: Ooops, too late. Thanks waltzingmatilda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj