17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, for all any of us know, he could have yelled from the porch, an open window, or the patio and then locked his door and ran upstairs to call 911.

I think I would have done the same thing, those were blood curdling screams, it was dark and two guys on the ground wrestling. Locked his door and went upstairs to call. Safer upstairs looking out.

the investigator testified hat anything harder than his head could have been what his head hit. Ergo, concrete is harder than a head and thus the answer yes, it could have been concrete or about 3 zillion other things.

Then how could he testify whether head injuries were consistent with head being struck on the concrete or not? He isn't an expert in that area either.

I think I would have done the same thing, those were blood curdling screams, it was dark and two guys on the ground wrestling. Locked his door and went upstairs to call. Safer upstairs looking out.

Well to Zimmerman it would have looked like the guy he asked for help just turned around and left.

The 911 calls are the best evidence because it is real-time and before anyone can taint the images, memories and perceptions. anything after the fact could be contaminated by what LE said to the witnesses.

What that picture shows is the end of his four sizes too big belt.

It doesn't look like a cell phone to me.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-2.jpg

http://static.globalgrind.com/sites...2012_march/trayvon-martin-family-photos-2.jpg

He says the man was screaming to him "help" which suggest that a person on the ground saw him. If he was just looking through the patio or whatever it still was close enough that the person saw him or at least he thinks that person saw him.

the guy’s yelling “help” and I’m not going outside. [4:34]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you hear someone yelling for help?

Neighbor:

Um, I’m pretty sure the guy’s dead out here – holy *****! [5:03]

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.”

He said, "guy" not "Man."

911 dispatcher:

Neighbor:

911 dispatcher:

Neighbor:

And the difference between "guy" and "man" is? He calls everyone "guy." He says there is a guy with flashlight... then he says there are two guys with flashlights. He doesn't call anyone "man."

And the difference between "guy" and "man" is?
The only man out there was GZ. "John" says "the guy" three times and the last time he says it he say the guy is dead.

O.M.G. - I told you guys that O'Mara was far worse than Baez ever thought about being. I knew this the moment he put Zimmerman on the stand to spew his garbage. The Facebook is sickening and I hope the prosecution goes after this with both barrels loaded. Sick, sick, sick.

~jmo~

Do you have a link to any article where John says he was outside?

Here is the original video of the Fox News interview with "John": http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

Be sure to watch the video, the transcription in the article of what he said is not verbatim. For instance, the article has: "The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on" but I hear the man say, ""The guy on the bottom, who I believe had a red sweater on".

Little details like that make a difference!

As for your original question, that interview and video do not say "John" was outside. It says he "witnessed part of the attack right here then went upstairs to his window and witnessed the rest of it after he called 911." (My transcription from that video.) The article: "John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot."

I think "John" watched through his patio door without going outside but this interview, video or article version, is ambiguous.

IMO, JMO, etc.

The only man out there was GZ. "John" says "the guy" three times and the last time he says it he say the guy is dead.

That is completely false. In that call he also says there is a guy with flashlight. Then he says there are two guys with flashlights and a black guy down. So he didn't just call Trayvon a "guy." He called every man out there a "guy."

That is completely false. In that call he also says there is a guy with flashlight. Then he says there are two guys with flashlights and a black guy down. So he didn't just call Trayvon a "guy." He called every man out there a "guy."
Whatever, I am talking about the part where he is describing the two guys wrestling...I did not highlight the part when another guy comes up with a second flashlight. I'm done...I know what I heard and saw. We see and hear it differently...per usual. :)

Standing inside a lighted home looking out in the dark and John sees the color of Zimmerman's sweater when the only red of it that was probably exposed was the elbow area..............I am not buying it. IMO

If I may expand on what you said a bit. I was reading over there a few hours ago (BIG mistake), but there was a good and healthy debate going on between some people. I just went back a few minutes ago and most, if not all of the posts are gone that had a good argument against GZ. (with REAL facts backing their argument) :waitasec:

Yup, that's fair alright. GMAB! I won't be going back again. Sad, sad, sad.

Do you recall any of those facts? Anything we have not gone over here?

"Trayvon Martin shooting: Gun that killed teen was fired once

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...t-killed-teen-was-2248283.html?printArticle=y

The handgun that killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, was fired once — not twice — by a neighborhood crime watch volunteer, according to information obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

Police found a single shell casing at the scene, and when they seized George Zimmerman's handgun, a Kel Tel 9 mm, its magazine was full, according to a source close to the investigation. The only bullet missing was the one in the chamber, the source said."

So, if two shots were "fired", or "heard" or "multiple casings" found, maybe George Zimmerman didn't even fire the shot that killed Martin. Has any LE agency done ballistic tests to see if the bullet that killed Martin did come from Zimmerman's gun? Did anyone check the grassy knoll?

One of the witnesses who called 911, when asked how many shots, he said two. Now, he could be mistaken. The shock alone from hearing a gunshot could send anyone over edge... trust me, I've been there. We're going to have to wait until we see the evidence. If there were "casings" then there may have been two shots fired with only one hitting Trayvon. The word "casings" may have also just been a mistake. But again, we'll have to see.

MOO

911 dispatcher:

Neighbor:

911 dispatcher:

Neighbor:

Made bigger by me. I don't think he ever went outside either. He would have said, "I'm not going BACK outside" or he would have given more detail pertaining to when he was outside. (which he wasn't)

Do you recall any of those facts? Anything we have not gone over here?

Just mainly the important timeline stuff that Papa keeps posting. Kinda hard to dispute that if one is really paying attention to the actual timeline. (I mean "one" in a general sense, not to you, specifically)

It was evident, in O'Mara's recent interview that his team has media advisers reading as much public opinion and logic as they can find. I'd like not to give them any ideas. During the actual trial, I will not say what either side is overlooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58