17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding doc dump, I think when we'll see it depends on how long it will take the SA to redact all names, phone numbers and addresses of the witnesses. That was was MOM's only concern IIRC

Anyone have any idea how long that should/could take ?

Oh so now he is concerned for the witnesses? After he "accidentally" revealed one of their names?

I believe you and others who believe this caller is "John." But it's interesting that he says he's calling to report a gunshot, and says he's not going outside... doesn't mention that he was already outside, and that the guy calling "help" was actually addressing him. Waiting, waiting, waiting for more info. JMO

Do you have a link to any article where John says he was outside?

He was outside first then went inside to make a call.
But he could still see through his window.
When he called 911 TM was already shot...the "wrestling" was over and so was the pleading for "HELP."

When he called 911 TM was already shot...the "wrestling" was over and so was the pleading for "HELP."

Well I guess he didn't keep up with his times very well during his 911 call. Maybe it was a little stressful considering someone just got shot and all.

Do you have a link to any article where John says he was outside?

It's in that interview he gave to the press. He was outside, saw two men fighting, a man in red sweater on the bottom was screaming "help." John told them to stop (I presume stop screaming?) went inside, called 911. While inside he could still could see through his window.

Well I guess he didn't keep up with his times very well during his 911 call. Maybe it was a little stressful considering someone just got shot and all.

He was one of the calmest of all the 911 callers and very stoic in his video interviews.

Apparently, in the time it took this "John" to open his door, lock his door, go inside and call 911, GZ shot TM. And, if it is true that he told either or both of them to stop, well, GZ didn't bother to wait for help.

He opened up his patio door to see what was going on and then closed it and locked.

How does that make a difference? Either the whole of him was outside or he pocked his head outside.

Apparently, in the time it took this "John" to open his door, lock his door, go inside and call 911, GZ shot TM. And, if it is true that he told either or both of them to stop, well, GZ didn't bother to wait for help.

Waiting for help isn't required under SYG law.

He opened up his patio door to see what was going on and then closed it and locked.

It's true, for all any of us know, he could have yelled from the porch, an open window, or the patio and then locked his door and ran upstairs to call 911.

I still don't see any evidence John went outside. I think he opened his patio door to hear and see what was going on and then shut and locked it.

So while the Martins are asking for calm and let the system do their job we have MOM putting up a FB page where people can post their support GZ for killing someone. That is sick because that is all people will do. I thought he was more professional than that. jmo

Trayvon Martin < mod snip > is a twitter page set up for collecting donations for the Martins. And if you google FaceBook, Crump, Trayvon, you will see several LIVE presentations by Crump on various facebooks set up in defense of the Martin family.

So it is okay for people to donate to Crumps legal fund but not to O'mara's?

eta: The Martin's might be asking for people to let the system do their job, but I have not heard them day that lately.

Mostly all I hear now is Crump and Jackson complaining about how the system is working so far, and escalating the rhetoric and the drama, imo.

I still don't see any evidence John went outside. I think he opened his patio door to hear and see what was going on and then shut and locked it.

He says the man was screaming to him "help" which suggest that a person on the ground saw him. If he was just looking through the patio or whatever it still was close enough that the person saw him or at least he thinks that person saw him.

Well, unless there was a significant amount of blood on "John's" patio (if the patio is cement) then the wrestling was in the grass and not on the sidewalk. Several witnesses describe, in their 911 calls, that the "scuffling" and "wrestling" was happening in the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919