17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if it can be proven that it was indeed Trayvon screaming and pleading for his life in that 911 call, Zimmerman is guilty of first degree murder. It would mean Zimmerman formed an intent to kill after knowing Trayvon was not a threat.

jmo

See, I figured slamming someone's head into concrete might entail getting one's knuckles scratched and banged against the concrete at least once or twice. Anyone who has ever "skinned' a part of them on concrete (so 99.9% of us? LOL) can tell you how quick and easy concrete can rip your skin...imo

Oh dear am I going to have to go do research on the various roughness or smoothness of this gated community's sidewalks? :)

I would think that he had scratched his hands as well simply because most people who slam someones head on the floor or concrete do so by holding them by the hair....Trayvon would have had to have both his hands on each side of Zimmermans head since the lack of hair to complete the manoever is apparent IMO JMHO and stuff

I think you'd have to be pretty silly to smash your own hands on the sidewalk. I'm not even sure why your hands would ever make contact with the sidewalk. Grab head, smash. You're on top, in the mount, you're by far in control of what's going on.

So your victim is just going to lay there? Or...are they fighting for their LIFE?

No George himself was throwing out racist slurs to the 911 dispatcher. I fully believe he was gunning to get a black man, and FWIW, I am a white woman!

The 911 call from GZ supposedly using a racial slur has not been confirmed since nobody can fully makeout what he says.

I fully believe GZ was not going after an African American.

IMO if it can be proven that it was indeed Trayvon screaming and pleading for his life in that 911 call, Zimmerman is guilty of first degree murder. It would mean Zimmerman formed an intent to kill after knowing Trayvon was not a threat.

jmo
Capital murder requires malice aforethought. The prosecution would never be able to prove that Zimmerman set out to kill Martin. Second is the highest it would go.

She's apparently misspoken before.

Who is this congresswoman? I haven't heard about her before tonight.

PS: Hearing "misspoke" makes my head hurt. If I had a penny for everytime Cindy Anthony used that word, I'd be a millionaire!

See, I figured slamming someone's head into concrete might entail getting one's knuckles scratched and banged against the concrete at least once or twice. Anyone who has ever "skinned' a part of them on concrete (so 99.9% of us? LOL) can tell you how quick and easy concrete can rip your skin...imo

Oh dear am I going to have to go do research on the various roughness or smoothness of this gated community's sidewalks? :)

I'm wondering how TM managed to slam GZ's head against the cement. GZ has no hair, his head is shaved with very little growth. Grabbed him by the ears, nose???? TM would have had to have grabbed GZ's head with both hands and at that point GZ would have had an advantage to flip him off his body pretty easily. jmo

The 911 call from GZ supposedly using a racial slur has not been confirmed since nobody can fully makeout what he says.

I fully believe GZ was not going after an African American.

BBM

:what::waitasec:

Trayvon was clearly an African American?

Capital murder requires malice aforethought. The prosecution would never be able to prove that Zimmerman set out to kill Martin. Second is the highest it would go.

According to the law, premeditation can be formed in an instant. That is murder in the first degree.

Wow. Apparently this guy on O'Donnell has some groundbreaking report that puts the holster in the small of Zimmerman's back. I guess that's the only place a gun can be carried?

The police cars in pictures appear to be on the street. Crime scene was in the back yard away from the cars. jmo
They had Zimmerman in the back of the police car while the EMT's were working on him. They should have every word he said on tape. The cops says the only thing he heard him say was I kept asking for help and nobody came. I want to hear that and anything else he said or and EMT said or the Cop said in that car.

As much as I'd love to see Murder 1, I agree with ya...

I would think that he had scratched his hands as well simply because most people who slam someones head on the floor or concrete do so by holding them by the hair....Trayvon would have had to have both his hands on each side of Zimmermans head since the lack of hair to complete the manoever is apparent IMO JMHO and stuff

A brilliant observation!

What could Trayvon hold on to to smash his head? GZ had no hair.

Maybe his ears?? I dunno :waitasec:

IMHO..IF anyone said.... 'You are going to die tonight or you are going to die now, it was G. Zimmerman, not Trayvon Martin...ARREST HIM NOW...JMHO.

And if I had, why would I believe a botched investigation from a corrupt police force that has a history of racism??? They took George Zimmerman's word as the absolute truth, instead of arresting him and letting a jury sort out the truth.

They did arrest and question him. they also questioned witnesses.If There's proof of a vast,vast police conspiracy I'd love to see it. I don't think the investigation was botched at all, people just don't like the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member