19 year old male allegedly sexually assaulted by 4 middle age women in downtown Toro

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if this man got a little tipsy, and owns four mannequins? :floorlaugh:

Rape is not "bizarre and off-beat" -- it happens to women and men, boys and girls, everywhere, every day. I agree that a thread regarding a rape doesn't belong in the 'quirky news' thread, where things are meant to be gawped and giggled at.

TrackerSam, just to be clear -- are you saying that it's not possible for a man to be raped? I'm having a hard time seeing what your point is, is all.

How devastated might this boy and his mother and father be, by the jokes and scoffing, and comments in that article about how some might think he was lucky. It's shameful.

Men who are raped by women face tons more ridicule and minimisation of the crime than women. It takes a brave boy to come forward to the police about it.

I have to agree, the description of the women seems a bit odd. Something's going on there, it feels to me, more than just a girl's night out gone mad.

Rape is not "bizarre and off-beat" -- it happens to women and men, boys and girls, everywhere, every day. I agree that a thread regarding a rape doesn't belong in the 'quirky news' thread, where things are meant to be gawped and giggled at.

TrackerSam, just to be clear -- are you saying that it's not possible for a man to be raped? I'm having a hard time seeing what your point is, is all.

How devastated might this boy and his mother and father be, by the jokes and scoffing, and comments in that article about how some might think he was lucky. It's shameful.

Men who are raped by women face tons more ridicule and minimisation of the crime than women. It takes a brave boy to come forward to the police about it.

I have to agree, the description of the women seems a bit odd. Something's going on there, it feels to me, more than just a girl's night out gone mad.

The thanks button wasn't enough. I can't imagine if this was my son, and I read some of the previous comments. Devastated indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez