19 year old male allegedly sexually assaulted by 4 middle age women in downtown Toro

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=The Cheese;9216560]California State University

For Men Only: For Male Survivors Of Sexual Assault

Myth: Erection or ejaculation during a sexual assault means you "really wanted it" or consented to it.

Reality: Erection and ejaculation are physiological responses that may result from mere physical contact or even extreme stress. These responses do not imply that you wanted or enjoyed the assault and do not indicate anything about your sexual orientation. Some rapists are aware how erection and ejaculation can confuse a victim of sexual assault - this motivates them to manipulate their victims to the point of erection or ejaculation to increase their feelings of control and to discourage reporting of the crime.

http://www.csub.edu/counselingcenter/mentalHealth/mensSexualAssault.shtml[/QUOTE]

Bull:frog:

This publication from the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault was made possible by a grant from the Office of the Attorney General.

Male Survivors of Sexual Assault

What are typical reactions during or after a rape or sexual assault?

snipped

Sometimes a man who is sexually assaulted or raped has an involuntary or forced erection or ejaculation. Also, muscles in the anus often relax when a man is raped. This does not mean that the survivor wanted to be raped or sexually assaulted. Involuntary erections and ejaculations are a normal reaction to trauma.

http://healthcenter.unt.edu/sites/default/files/pdf/pamphlets/male-survivors-of-sexual-assault.pdf

Because you can't command/demand an erection. What type of assault did you have in mind?

A sexual assault as stated in the article. There are many forms of sexual assault, whether he had an erection or not is irrelevant.

Bottom line he was assaulted in a sexual manner.

Take out the "pregnancy" and change the female to male in the below quote by Todd Aiken.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddi...victims-of-legitimate-rape-dont-get-pregnant/

BBM:

“First of all, from what I understand from doctors [pregnancy from rape] is really rare…If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”

And what if these mysterious biological defenses don’t succeed in shutting “that whole thing down”? Well, too bad for the impregnated rape victim anyway.

I still wonder if they drugged him since it would be unusual for 4 women to be the same height and plus sized weight and attire, unless maybe they're related to each other. Hopefully the club video will give some clues. I also wonder about drinking age in Toronto and if the club was serving him any liquor for five hours while with those women, as stated in the news clip.

I still wonder if they drugged him since it would be unusual for 4 women to be the same height and plus sized weight and attire, unless maybe they're related to each other. Hopefully the club video will give some clues. I also wonder about drinking age in Toronto and if the club was serving him any liquor for five hours while with those women, as stated in the news clip.

I was thinking the same thing. For one when I go out with my friends we make sure we are not dressed the same. We also have very different body types with height ranging from 4'11" to 5'7". In a group of women like that two of similar build might not be a surprise, but four? Though if they were in a car it would be harder to guess height. I do feel like they would of had to of drugged him somehow.

What if they also somehow gave him something similar to a little blue pill? I have no idea how any of that works, but is that a possibility?

This publication from the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault was made possible by a grant from the Office of the Attorney General.

Male Survivors of Sexual Assault

What are typical reactions during or after a rape or sexual assault?

snipped

Sometimes a man who is sexually assaulted or raped has an involuntary or forced erection or ejaculation. Also, muscles in the anus often relax when a man is raped. This does not mean that the survivor wanted to be raped or sexually assaulted. Involuntary erections and ejaculations are a normal reaction to trauma.

http://healthcenter.unt.edu/sites/default/files/pdf/pamphlets/male-survivors-of-sexual-assault.pdf

It's also a fact that some women who are raped will involuntarily orgasm. The body is designed to react that way to sex. That makes the assault even more traumatic, because the woman then has to grapple with the idea that maybe her body 'wanted it."

Just,jumping off your post...

I was wondering about the similar height and weight of the four females...,and the similar clothing....

I wonder if this was a special occasion/club...

I.e.... Bachelorette party,

Club of common interest... BDSM?

Could they be related? (I believe someone mentioned this already...

Just throwing out some ideas to see if something clicks in some Sleuthers' minds...

JMO

It's also a fact that some women who are raped will involuntarily orgasm. The body is designed to react that way to sex. That makes the assault even more traumatic, because the woman then has to grapple with the idea that maybe her body 'wanted it."

I am glad you posted this...I knew I had heard about the possibility of orgasms from women who are raped.... And thought the same could possibly happen to males, too...

I imagine this could compound the anguish of the rape victims if they were not aware that it is a natural reaction...

JMO

I am glad you posted this...I knew I had heard about the possibility of orgasms from women who are raped.... And thought the same could possibly happen to males, too...

I imagine this could compound the anguish of the rape victims if they were not aware that it is a natural reaction...

JMO

I think a 19yo male would easily get an erection if manually stimulated, whether he wanted one or not.

Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck
Why is it so hard for society to comprehend that a males are sexually assaulted as well as females. .

Because you can't command/demand an erection. What type of assault did you have in mind?

Any teen boy who has ever had an unwilling erection in front of his algebra class can attest to the fact that physical arousal does not indicate willing participation.

Not at all the same thing. He's not going to have an "unwanted erection" while being accosted. It's a primal directive. Having an erection would hinder your ability to defend yourself, so what could happen in a calm classroom would never happen in combat or any stressful situation. In any case what could happen on it's own in a classroom, doesn't happen on demand. If I hold a gun to your head and demand you to get an erection.......it's not gonna happen.

He doesnt have to have an erection to be assaulted.

Never claimed he did and I asked what kind of assault did tlcya have in mind.

Your question on what type of assault was posed to beginnersluck, not me, but I did respond to your post with the analogy about erections not indicating arousal or willing participation.

I came across this thread last night and I have to say I am appalled to see it categorized as "bizarre and off-beat". I did alert mod, because I think it's in really poor taste. I can think of no reason for an allegation of sexual assault of a human being to be placed in the category of bizarre and off beat. No matter the circumstances of the case, how the assailants were dressed, or how tall they were, this would never be placed here if the victim was a female.

Actually, when I was in school, my anatomy professor said that men who are in rages can get erections. So if the victim were angry enough, he may very well have had an erection.

I came across this thread last night and I have to say I am appalled to see it categorized as "bizarre and off-beat". I did alert mod, because I think it's in really poor taste. I can think of no reason for an allegation of sexual assault of a human being to be placed in the category of bizarre and off beat. No matter the circumstances of the case, how the assailants were dressed, or how tall they were, this would never be placed here if the victim was a female.

But the 'alledged' victim was male which is why it's here and the 'mods' didn't move it.

Actually, when I was in school, my anatomy professor said that men who are in rages can get erections. So if the victim were angry enough, he may very well have had an erection.

Where in the story did it say the man was in a rage? You're changing the facts of the story to agree with your misconception.

This case is referenced in this recent alleged assault on a male by females.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...m_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru+slider+

"A Chicago woman was jailed after being accused of picking up a stranger in her car and forcing him to have sex with another woman in the back of the vehicle.

Cierra Ross, a 25-year-old resident of suburb Olympia Fields, was charged with armed robbery and sexual assault stemming from the alleged crime, according to DNA Info.

Ross was booked Sept. 5 at the Cook County Sheriff's Department, where she is being held in lieu of $75,000 bail, according to police records.

Assistant State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury told a Chicago judge in court on Thursday that the alleged incident began around 5 a.m. on the morning of July 26 when Ross offered the victim a ride, reports DNA Info. After he got into the car, however, Ross pulled a gun and "demanded [he] get into the backseat of the car and have sex with [her] friend," Pillsbury said, according to the site"

Snip>>

"In a similar case in April, a Toronto man told police he was sexually assaulted by four women who offered to drive him home from a nightclub, according to the National Post"

This case is referenced in this recent alleged assault on a male by females.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...m_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru+slider+

"A Chicago woman was jailed after being accused of picking up a stranger in her car and forcing him to have sex with another woman in the back of the vehicle.

Cierra Ross, a 25-year-old resident of suburb Olympia Fields, was charged with armed robbery and sexual assault stemming from the alleged crime, according to DNA Info.

Ross was booked Sept. 5 at the Cook County Sheriff's Department, where she is being held in lieu of $75,000 bail, according to police records.

Assistant State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury told a Chicago judge in court on Thursday that the alleged incident began around 5 a.m. on the morning of July 26 when Ross offered the victim a ride, reports DNA Info. After he got into the car, however, Ross pulled a gun and "demanded [he] get into the backseat of the car and have sex with [her] friend," Pillsbury said, according to the site"

Snip>>

"In a similar case in April, a Toronto man told police he was sexually assaulted by four women who offered to drive him home from a nightclub, according to the National Post"

It is relatively common for robbery to happen after the promise of sex (voluntary or paid). It is used as a lure to get the male somewhere private where the robbery takes place. IMO the case you mention is probably something like that, rather than sexual assault. This happens a lot with prostitutes, when it does the john doesn't have any recourse, so it is a highly unreported crime. There are women who do this on a routine basis, although they usually have a male accomplice close by.

Where in the story did it say the man was in a rage? You're changing the facts of the story to agree with your misconception.

Just getting back to this now. It didn't say he was in a rage. I was just adding some info I had learned from my male anatomy professor and offering another reason why he may have had an erection, if he did.

That said, when I was being raped, I was pretty enraged, among other emotions, so I do have first hand experience there.

I'm also not sure what misconception you are talking about. I've only posted a few times in this thread, and really only to say that I believe a man can be raped by a woman. I have no idea what really happened with this particular case.

Are you a 19 yo male? If not, you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I'm not a 19yo male, but a male friend of mine was sexually assaulted in his teens by another male and had an erection (he didn't mention ejaculation). I met him a few years after it happened and still know him today. He's not gay (nor homophobic) but spent wasted years being promiscuous with women trying to figure out if that assault made him gay. This was 30 years ago, so there wasn't much for counseling.

So I guess that's where I got my clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member