2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asking if Ron & Donna were working together to get Misty busted so she'll crack about Haleigh.

oh NG sees a worse different Croslin now.................what about Ron???

whacky102.gif

:parrot:

Please! Did I just hear Nancy complain about Misty's strong language?
Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor. jmo

NO, Ron is not working with LE and I don't even know that I believe what he told TN. Maybe he's feeding her a line to say, see Mom I'm working on this and I am working against Misty, but it must be kept a secret.

Rons only focus is on finding Haleigh, what is she listening to????
Now all of a sudden they are all talking about Haleigh??

Now I guess Misty is in the GP,,,getting her hair done,,and getting money in her jail account,,,now that the police have her there,,,why oh why is she getting comfortable???????

Lisa: NG needs to keep her mouth shut until she knows the facts.

(snork)

Miss Nancy Grace needs to keep her mouth shut until she learns the facts per Lisa C..
:floorlaugh:

:couch:

Misty claims her bond is set so high because of Haleigh and LE wants to break her.

Well, :doh:

TN to Ron, "you're helping them" (talking about Ron helping the cops in getting Misty to talk). This sounds like some Ron and TN BS to me.

It sounds to me like Misty is talking for the TV. She knows it is going to be aired. She is saying things she wants us to hear.....not the truth. IMO I wish they would quit calling her 'one tough cookie'......it just plays to her ego.

:floorlaugh:

"The only one in the whole bunch who talks about finding Haleigh is RC."

Guess Nanc wasn't listening to all the hours of boxers and showers... :rolleyes:

whacky102.gif

:parrot:

OMG, the only one trying to find Haleigh is Ronald ? Oh no, we just can't have this.

give me a break,,,DID nG JUST SAY THE only PERSON INTERESTED IN FINDING hALEIGH WAS rc????????i AM GOING TO HAVE THE BIG ONE FOR SURE TONITE,,,i AM SO MAD AND UPSET i CXANT TYPE

"the only one in the whole bunch who talks about finding Haleigh is the father, Ronald Cummings," says NG

I need to check my hearing...my sanity and my brain for leaks---:banghead:

It sounds to me like Misty is talking for the TV. She knows it is going to be aired. She is saying things she wants us to hear.....not the truth. IMO I wish they would quit calling her 'one tough cookie'......it just plays to her ego.

Exactly!!! She is onto it now and playing to the TV.

A few times I was looking at my computer screen and heard Casey A when Misty was talking, deja vu all over again.

Misty is getting more into her stride now .... I think LE missed the window of opportunity to crack her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18