2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$30,000. reward............hey Croslins...........don't you need that $$$$ bad???

Caller: "How much closer can you get..."

...you mean than b*ning the girl who you say lost your child lol...

Wow good thinking... :waitasec: :rolleyes:

o m g... where do they find these callers?!! :banghead:

:parrot:

Crystal ? One of the two ? What is he talking about ?

I'm with you Search........who's Crystal? Moving from state to state within months?

I think the reference to one of the two was talking about MC or TC. It's one of the two of them that knows what happened to his daughter?

One good thing came out of this show. They have Ron on tape saying he thinks Misty or Tommy did something to Haleigh. That should start stirring stuff up.

I think that if NG gets her "facts" from Marlena Schiavo and believes them...the sentiment of the NG show will never change...I am not impressed...JMO

Mz. Nancy has all her flunkies to go out and collect stuff - which we are finding out in her court case, that she doesn't much read anyhow. The problem is, even her flunkies are lazy - instead of getting the truth they go to "sources" who have a biased agenda to start with. So with that platform, you get the end result - a slanted, biased yellow journalism. JMO

She buys into that keep your friends close and enemies closer bunk but fails to ask why Ron divorced Misty if that was the plan or why Ron failed to get any information out of Misty for 11 months. No matter how you spin that - it will never add up.

i WILL EMAIL NG ON THIS,,,,I CANT BELEIVE SHE CLAIMS SHE IS SUCH A GOOD MOTHER AND YET SHE CONDONES RC,,,,,WHAT IS GOING ON,,,HAVE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY MND?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Put your head between your legs and breathe steady! Nice and slow...there there. <cyber pat on back>

Tricia needs to have me trained in CPR if she wants me to continue to moderate here. :angel:

I can't believe she was asking the guest about DNA extraction from bones!!

If I say any more I'm going to get a minor unscheduled vacation, if not an outright bannination. So I'll zip it. Right after this little tidbit: NANCY GRACE IS AN HALF-WITTED IMBECILE!!!!!

One good thing came out of this show. They have Ron on tape saying he thinks Misty or Tommy did something to Haleigh. That should start stirring stuff up.
Truly an amazing moment ~ Ron has seen the light!!! :woohoo:

but it sounded like he was implicating Crystal too...I didn't get that excerpt at all...:waitasec:

if misty really isn't scared then she has to be dumb...and if she is that dumb, how did she hold off during all of the interrogations for a year? this is what does not make sense to me...I am 50 and know i could not hold up under that if i knew anything at all, i would end up spilling it, even if it implicated me...i am sure she was screamed at, told she was a killer, etc...and yet nothing...
how does she do it?

TN is as delusional as it gets, Ron got busted just to find Haleigh.

Perhaps TN should read the PCSO statement where Sheriff Hardy says they were busted for DRUGS.... not because of Haleigh.

i WILL EMAIL NG ON THIS,,,,I CANT BELEIVE SHE CLAIMS SHE IS SUCH A GOOD MOTHER AND YET SHE CONDONES RC,,,,,WHAT IS GOING ON,,,HAVE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY MND?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder why Nancy didn't catch the story of Ron riding Haleigh home from the bus stop on his lap! Ha! You know she'd string any other parent up by the shortest of hairs... her show is a theater of the absurd, okay for a talk show format, but shoddy for professed "News" (HLN/CNN). imo

if misty really isn't scared then she has to be dumb...and if she is that dumb, how did she hold off during all of the interrogations for a year? this is what does not make sense to me...I am 50 and know i could not hold up under that if i knew anything at all, i would end up spilling it, even if it implicated me...i am sure she was screamed at, told she was a killer, etc...and yet nothing...
how does she do it?

Depends on what she's most afraid of. Prison or Ronny.

but it sounded like he was implicating Crystal too...I didn't get that excerpt at all...:waitasec:

I don't think it's OUR Crystal though. She can't go anywhere since she's under treatment here. That's why I'm puzzled. What Crystal is he talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro