2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe what Nancy said.I believe she possibly went to a party and brought people back with her to use drugs a screw around with people.She knows what happened to Haleigh.If she passed out she does know who she was with.Misty needs to shut up now.

Nancy ran from that statement as fast as she could go, she immediately ignored it and started talking about Ron's alibi for being at work for the hours that he said that he was at work. and bolded by me: that is exactly the way that she said it.
Oh I definitely noticed it. ;)

well, Nancy Grace can be as uninformed as she wishes, but she gets no more say in what happens to that pedophile than you or I. Her opinion means zilch. She's not LE, a jury, or a judge. & if there's anybody left out there who's buying her soft spot junk, well, they'll find out the truth soon enough. I am VERY glad to see Mark Klaus finally get a backbone. He's the child expert, not Nancy Grace. What in the world is she gonna do when this is all over?

TN " I am so proud of you son, don't let anyone tell you Im not..."
I could think of many things to say to my drug addled pedo son, Im pretty sure I'm so proudof you wouldn't be one of them

NG: You mean bone is tissue?!?!

Wow. She's a mental giant, just like her boy, Ron.

I think that if NG gets her "facts" from Marlena Schiavo and believes them...the sentiment of the NG show will never change...I am not impressed...JMO

Hey MZ Nancy, want a pediphile drug dealer to be around YOUR twins????
I hope Ron gets LIFE!!!
i WILL EMAIL NG ON THIS,,,,I CANT BELEIVE SHE CLAIMS SHE IS SUCH A GOOD MOTHER AND YET SHE CONDONES RC,,,,,WHAT IS GOING ON,,,HAVE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY MND?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am so sorry but I cannot take NG anymore.
I knew I would waste an hour.....hubby just
reminded me that I said I would never watch her again.

THEY ARE ALL PLAYING FOR THE TV NOW.....it's disgusting.

:clap::clap: Exactly! :clap::clap:

They all know now and are playing to the TV, Misty is defiant and Ron is all HaLeigh acting for TN.

aw geez... here she goes about the "parallel universes" again lol... I think *NGs* living in an alternate universe :angel:

:parrot:

Well, I hope Ron and Mommy are proud of their performance...if we didn't have all of the other tapes (where Ron never mentions Haleigh) we just might have believed their BS.

Misty has garnered the same defiance as Casey A, only doing better at it.

NG is seriously deluded about Ron and rather than fair and balanced investigative reporting is portraying him in the best light possible. Why?

watching her show or anything on HLN is harldy fair or balanced coverage ever...

i do think that LE missed their chance with Misty, as least for a while...she seems to be getting cocky and enjoying the attention a little too much...

If LE believes the way NG does about Ron..this case will never be solved.
There's no way, LE is buying this charade. They are WAY too smart for that. They've been working on this for a year, & they have RONALD CUMMINGS, the only one who cares, right where they want him. Locked up on a million dollar bond-where he can't hurt any more babies. MY OPINION ONLY!!!!

i WILL EMAIL NG ON THIS,,,,I CANT BELEIVE SHE CLAIMS SHE IS SUCH A GOOD MOTHER AND YET SHE CONDONES RC,,,,,WHAT IS GOING ON,,,HAVE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY MND?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

please do and maybe everything! NG is so prejustice. This small circle killed her!!!! and what will NG do if TN gets arrested NEXT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member