Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A little more information coming out…..

That night, Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have caught an Uber from the Brown Street home to the airport and hired the Toyota HiAce that police say he used to move the bodies from the courtyard of the Paddington terrace.

Half an hour later, he was allegedly seen by a witness throwing items into a skip bin. The next day, investigators retrieved a blood-stained doona, Davies’ Tag Heuer watch and a plastic bag with a hi-vis vest labelled “Jesse Baird”.

SNIP

At a friend’s house in Newcastle, where he asked to use a hose to clean the blood from his hire van, the pair read the news.

“They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.

His response was to panic, police say.

Lamarre-Condon hadn’t read the news, the friend told investigators, because he hadn’t slept and didn’t know what was real.

Paywalled for some

The text message…

On Tuesday, he used Baird’s phone to send a text to the former Network Ten presenter’s housemates saying he had “hired an AirTasker to come and collect my things” and that he “might be doing a roadtrip to Perth on Thursday night”, police will allege.

Paywalled for some

Did he really think he was smart enough to get away with it?

I wonder what he's thinking now?

Was it worth it?

Is he "pleased" with himself?

Any regrets?

I know no one can answer these questions............

I'd love to be a fly on the wall with him talking to his defense lawyer......

Bullet holes, body bags and blood: Inside the house where Jesse and Luke were killed​

March 1, 2024 — 5.50pm
Documents obtained exclusively by The Sydney Morning Herald reveal the senior constable had seemingly lost touch with reality in a sleep-deprived haze just as Baird’s mother pointed police toward an alleged stalker named “Beau”.

Much more at the link, not sure if paywalled

Bullet holes, body bags and blood: Inside the house where Jesse and Luke were killed​

March 1, 2024 — 5.50pm
Documents obtained exclusively by The Sydney Morning Herald reveal the senior constable had seemingly lost touch with reality in a sleep-deprived haze just as Baird’s mother pointed police toward an alleged stalker named “Beau”.

From your link, with thanks …

Police rushed to Brown Street and burst in to find three cleaners mopping up blood stains.

Forensic officers would go on to unearth a bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the home’s kitchen, and a spent casing from atop a cabinet.

I wonder who organised and paid for the cleaners ???? BLC???? OR the flatmates??? (This would have been the Wednesday morning, after he killed them Monday night ….as the items in the skip weren’t found till Wednesday ….)

Has anyone else read that at 5.40 Monday Jesse Baird's housemates saw 2 bags in the back courtyard that had red stains under them. One housemate felt the bag and said it felt lumpy to police. Please explain ? I am dumbfounded ? I think it was in The Sydney Morning Herald report.

That was my thought too. Far too calculated for it to be blamed on mental health illness. If we learned anything from Leticia Stauch it's that just cause you appear mentally unstable, doesn't actually make you mentally unstable.
I mentioned it before in another comment, but I don't believe he will make it to trial.
IMO the personality type that I witnessed in what has been reported on his actions... I can't imagine him claiming mental health, it would come across to him admitting that he has no control, and likely he wants to be in control and have others believe that he is in control, I know what i am trying to say. It's not coming out right haha. I think he would rather rot in jail than admit he is affected by mental health

March 1, 2024 — 5.50pm

I'll try & paraphrase

1709278010486.png

• Documents also reveal Baird’s Paddington housemates unwittingly came within inches of the bodies as they sat in the home’s courtyard
  • “This morning I was floating in a dam,” Beau Lamarre-Condon told a friend on February 22

“I am me, but it’s not me”.​

“I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”
  • BLC hadn’t slept since, he allegedly told his friend, and wasn’t sure “what was a dream, and what was real”.
  • Jesse & Luke were drinking with friends at the iconic Beresford Hotel and dining at a nearby Thai restaurant on the evening of Sunday, February 18.
  • That evening Jesse uploaded the P!NK concert photos, Sunday Feb 18th
  • They left about 10pm & took about 15 minutes to walk home

• 1709278310373.png

1709278342432.png
    1709278370434.png

• Neighbours heard raised voices at 9:40am on Monday; one minute later, they heard a quick bang, the police document claims.

• At 9:54am a brief phone call was made from Davies’ phone to triple zero. The operator heard a male voice shout: “Get out, f--- off,” before it cut out, the documents claim.
  • Neighbour told police, about 10mins after the first bang, 2 more were heard to quick succession
  • At 5:40pm Baird's housemates exchanged messages & photos of their back courtyard, showing a blood-stained outdoor lounge and two large bags; one housemate approached and touched a bag, later telling police the contents were lumpy and the pavers beneath were stained red
  • The next day the housemates got the message from Jesse's phone- “I’ve hired an Air Tasker to come and collect my things. I’ve got to get someone with a van for my bed,”
  • A witness saw a man emerge from a white vehicle in an alley in Cronulla, unloading items into a skip and then driving off
  • Davies’ licence, credit card and watch, a bloodied doona and a bag labelled “BAIRD, Jesse”, were found when canvased by police the next day
  • Police rushed to Brown Street and burst in to find three cleaners mopping up blood stains.
  • Forensics found bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the home’s kitchen, and a spent casing from atop a cabinet
  • Police contacted Jesse's mother to tell her of their concerns, she told them about "Beau" - a ex police officer who was stalking Jesse
  • When Beau drove the van to Newcastle ( while police were searching ) He said the van was full of blood and he needed to clean it – then asked if she had seen the news.
  • “They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.
  • The friend told investigators that Beau was panicked and said he had been floating in a dam that morning after driving more than two hours south with a different friend.
  • The friend couldn't tell if Beau was picturing the scene or talking about reality
  • He said there was a dam & the body wouldn't sink & said the girl panicked & he drove her home than drove back
  • “I said to myself that I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”

“I am me, but it’s not me.”

Last edited:
IMO the personality type that I witnessed in what has been reported on his actions... I can't imagine him claiming mental health, it would come across to him admitting that he has no control, and likely he wants to be in control and have others believe that he is in control, I know what i am trying to say. It's not coming out right haha. I think he would rather rot in jail than admit he is affected by mental health
I totally get what you are trying to say. He is too narcissistic (can't spell that word to save myself lol) to admit defeat of some sort.
I think the reality though will hit him like a ton of bricks when he realises he doesnt have control over anything anymore.

Has anyone else read that at 5.40 Monday Jesse Baird's housemates saw 2 bags in the back courtyard that had red stains under them. One housemate felt the bag and said it felt lumpy to police. Please explain ? I am dumbfounded ? I think it was in The Sydney Morning Herald report.
Yes .. it is astonishing!!!!!

The only rational thing I can think of is perhaps they were inebriated when they arrived home???

IMO

A little more information coming out…..

That night, Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have caught an Uber from the Brown Street home to the airport and hired the Toyota HiAce that police say he used to move the bodies from the courtyard of the Paddington terrace.

Half an hour later, he was allegedly seen by a witness throwing items into a skip bin. The next day, investigators retrieved a blood-stained doona, Davies’ Tag Heuer watch and a plastic bag with a hi-vis vest labelled “Jesse Baird”.

SNIP

At a friend’s house in Newcastle, where he asked to use a hose to clean the blood from his hire van, the pair read the news.

“They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.

His response was to panic, police say.

Lamarre-Condon hadn’t read the news, the friend told investigators, because he hadn’t slept and didn’t know what was real.

Paywalled for some
And now the poor Uber driver pulled into it. Another victim whos life has changed all because he picked up this and dropped him to get a van to go dispose of two innocent victims :(

I totally get what you are trying to say. He is too narcissistic (can't spell that word to save myself lol) to admit defeat of some sort.
I think the reality though will hit him like a ton of bricks when he realises he doesnt have control over anything anymore.
That is exactly what i was trying to say admitting defeat, being out of control, not thinking clearly. Thank you

Podcast Tragic said:

The only rational thing I can think of is perhaps they were inebriated when they arrived home???

IMO
One housemate felt the bag and said it felt lumpy to police.

OMG I did not read this :( That poor housemate is going to just crumble from all of this. How does one move past knowing you touched possibly your deceased housemate or his partner :(:(

ADMIN NOTE:

Please remember that sleuthing innocents is not allowed. This includes family members who are considered victims or anyone else who has not been officially named by LE as a POI or suspect.

Sleuth all you want with each others in PM and behind the scenes, but do not post such information on the public thread.

IMO
I lived in university share housing when I was younger, no one ever locked the door, there was people coming and going all the time. It was constant chaos and it was never still. If someone put something somewhere and it wasn’t yours then it was considered off limits and mostly ignored. I can see that something odd like that could be passed as something unsuspecting if there is no apparent danger or threat, especially if people are in the process of moving out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back