Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As we could imagine….. Jesse’s housemates have moved out of their shared accomodation.

Being an ex-property manager in Sydney, many applied for properties that were not phased by its location, its condition, the area, and what went on previously. One such property was where Morgan Huxley was murdered in Neutral Bay. Many applied, some were a tad unsettled and others just wanted somewhere to live - they knew about the history but it was not going to stop them from applying and moving in if successful.

I have no doubt should the owners look to sell, it will get snapped up by an investor at a reduced cost.

Personally, no way I would EVER move into such a place.

Whilst many do not believe in ghosts.... One of my rentals in the North Shore, a beautiful art deco building always had this eerie vibe like someone was following you in there and watching you. Especially the kitchen.
Used to walk through it before open inspections and just feel like someone was right on my heels watching what you were up to. It was always this image in my head of an old overweight woman's presence. I Would unlock the security screen doors but then they would lock them again. These lovely Thai bakers moved in, about 4 of them. They would come in and pay the rent in cash each week and we begin to hear the stories of the woman in the kitchen they would see regularly. Turns out from memory she was the old lady who lived there back in its days and had died.

Lots of stories

Sounds like they were in the bedroom when they were ambushed...
Or one in the kitchen??? That is where they found a bullet and casing …
But sadly you are probably correct …. With the two bullets in quick succession…

From the linked article above

I'll try & paraphrase

View attachment 487186

• Documents also reveal Baird’s Paddington housemates unwittingly came within inches of the bodies as they sat in the home’s courtyard
  • “This morning I was floating in a dam,” Beau Lamarre-Condon told a friend on February 22

“I am me, but it’s not me”.​

“I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”
  • BLC hadn’t slept since, he allegedly told his friend, and wasn’t sure “what was a dream, and what was real”.
  • Jesse & Luke were drinking with friends at the iconic Beresford Hotel and dining at a nearby Thai restaurant on the evening of Sunday, February 18.
  • That evening Jesse uploaded the P!NK concert photos, Sunday Feb 18th
  • They left about 10pm & took about 15 minutes to walk home

• View attachment 487187

View attachment 487188
    View attachment 487189

• Neighbours heard raised voices at 9:40am on Monday; one minute later, they heard a quick bang, the police document claims.

• At 9:54am a brief phone call was made from Davies’ phone to triple zero. The operator heard a male voice shout: “Get out, f--- off,” before it cut out, the documents claim.
  • Neighbour told police, about 10mins after the first bang, 2 more were heard to quick succession
  • At 5:40pm Baird's housemates exchanged messages & photos of their back courtyard, showing a blood-stained outdoor lounge and two large bags; one housemate approached and touched a bag, later telling police the contents were lumpy and the pavers beneath were stained red
  • The next day the housemates got the message from Jesse's phone- “I’ve hired an Air Tasker to come and collect my things. I’ve got to get someone with a van for my bed,”
  • A witness saw a man emerge from a white vehicle in an alley in Cronulla, unloading items into a skip and then driving off
  • Davies’ licence, credit card and watch, a bloodied doona and a bag labelled “BAIRD, Jesse”, were found when canvased by police the next day
  • Police rushed to Brown Street and burst in to find three cleaners mopping up blood stains.
  • Forensics found bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the home’s kitchen, and a spent casing from atop a cabinet
  • Police contacted Jesse's mother to tell her of their concerns, she told them about "Beau" - a ex police officer who was stalking Jesse
  • When Beau drove the van to Newcastle ( while police were searching ) He said the van was full of blood and he needed to clean it – then asked if she had seen the news.
  • “They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.
  • The friend told investigators that Beau was panicked and said he had been floating in a dam that morning after driving more than two hours south with a different friend.
  • The friend couldn't tell if Beau was picturing the scene or talking about reality
  • He said there was a dam & the body wouldn't sink & said the girl panicked & he drove her home than drove back
  • “I said to myself that I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”

“I am me, but it’s not me.”

Looks like I was right to be asking all this time, "when on earth did he sleep??"

The answer is, he didn't. Whether through caffeine, something illicit, or pure adrenaline, looks like much of what happened after Jesse and Luke died involved not sleeping at all.

Anyone who's been up for over a day knows that there's a point where things start to get a bit shiny and weird, and reality blurs a bit. That may be why he did and said things that indicated his actions to so many others rather than sensibly keeping quiet. He may have not even realised he was speaking out loud the truly guilty knowledge. Doesn't mitigate anything criminal, of course, but does explain why he seemed so erratic and even paranoid but at the same time was making very telling disclosures to people who could and did relate those disclosures to police.

MOO

Or one in the kitchen??? That is where they found a bullet and casing …
But sadly you are probably correct …. With the two bullets in quick succession…

From the linked article above
Yeah your probaly right, i just read there were blood stains in the bedroom but I think the bullet holes were in the kitchen.. this is getting confusing!

t
The photos show how small the back verandah is with the outdoor lounges there. I read that the flatmates sat on the outdoor lounges and saw the tarp. They must have sat right next to the bodies? Not sure how they didn’t become suspicious of anything or smell anything. Poor girls. I imaged for the outdoor lounge and the bodies to be spread out much further.

t

The photos show how small the back verandah is with the outdoor lounges there. I read that the flatmates sat on the outdoor lounges and saw the tarp. They must have sat right next to the bodies? Not sure how they didn’t become suspicious of anything or smell anything. Poor girls. I imaged for the outdoor lounge and the bodies to be spread out much further.
Yeah at least curious as to what was in the surfboard covers and have a look...

Not sure if anyone can find a video link of 7 News tonight …. They played the audio of the shots being fired etc

I can’t find it in my usual media haunts ….
I can’t find the audio either.

Not sure if anyone can find a video link of 7 News tonight …. They played the audio of the shots being fired etc

I can’t find it in my usual media haunts ….
I can't find it either, i wonder if the first shot was a warning shot possibly, as there seems to be alot of time until the next 2. Just a theory...I suppose when the autopsy gets back, should be able to know how many bullets

I can't find it either, i wonder if the first shot was a warning shot possibly, as there seems to be alot of time until the next 2. Just a theory...I suppose when the autopsy gets back, should be able to know how many bullets
Were the second two shots quite close together?
I can’t help but wonder whether JB was shot first, perhaps completely unaware, and LD wasn’t discovered until afterwards giving him time to make the 000 call.

A little more information coming out…..

That night, Lamarre-Condon is alleged to have caught an Uber from the Brown Street home to the airport and hired the Toyota HiAce that police say he used to move the bodies from the courtyard of the Paddington terrace.

Half an hour later, he was allegedly seen by a witness throwing items into a skip bin. The next day, investigators retrieved a blood-stained doona, Davies’ Tag Heuer watch and a plastic bag with a hi-vis vest labelled “Jesse Baird”.

SNIP

At a friend’s house in Newcastle, where he asked to use a hose to clean the blood from his hire van, the pair read the news.

“They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.

His response was to panic, police say.

Lamarre-Condon hadn’t read the news, the friend told investigators, because he hadn’t slept and didn’t know what was real.

Paywalled for some
I’m just gobsmacked! I can’t believe this person was walking amongst us, let alone as a member of the police force !

BLC - a selfish, self-absorbed, entitled, walking time bomb, IMO … who stole the lives of 2 people who, by all accounts, contributed so much good & happiness to so many people. So wrong, so sad, and so shall he pay … whether in this life of the next.

Jmo.

Were the second two shots quite close together?
I can’t help but wonder whether JB was shot first, perhaps completely unaware, and LD wasn’t discovered until afterwards giving him time to make the 000 call.
Yeah 2 shots in quick succession,also I wonder why the call was terminated

Hmm, news.com.au:

Police documents also show that a Triple 0 call was made from around the time of the murder.

A male voice could be heard shouting “get out, off” before the line went dead, according to the documents.

I assume 000 was made before the gun was pulled then? That's not something you'd shout after you or a friend has been shot. Might be wrong.

Perhaps the first shot was JB downstairs in the kitchen, and the next two was for Luke upstairs in the bedroom? Perhaps BL didn’t know that he was upstairs and for some reason 10 mins later become aware of someone up there, well that’s what I think about as they mentioned a bloodied doona. He was Cabin Crew so could have been in bed still, it is shift work after all.

Perhaps called 000 when he heard him walking up the stairs? Might have been a bit of an altercation which would explain two shots. Or he could have shot him once, and shot the phone which would have disconnected it.

Looks like I was right to be asking all this time, "when on earth did he sleep??"

The answer is, he didn't. Whether through caffeine, something illicit, or pure adrenaline, looks like much of what happened after Jesse and Luke died involved not sleeping at all.

Anyone who's been up for over a day knows that there's a point where things start to get a bit shiny and weird, and reality blurs a bit. That may be why he did and said things that indicated his actions to so many others rather than sensibly keeping quiet. He may have not even realised he was speaking out loud the truly guilty knowledge. Doesn't mitigate anything criminal, of course, but does explain why he seemed so erratic and even paranoid but at the same time was making very telling disclosures to people who could and did relate those disclosures to police.

MOO

Meth comes to mind. Anabolic steroids also. Some of the photos show this guy jacked (with non natural appearance) so he may have only started using steroids recently. They have a whole plethora of mental side effects that can go with them. If using meth also which many steroid users in Australia do, it's no surprise he didn't sleep for a week, and carried out such a hideous act.

From your link, with thanks …

Police rushed to Brown Street and burst in to find three cleaners mopping up blood stains.

Forensic officers would go on to unearth a bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the home’s kitchen, and a spent casing from atop a cabinet.

I wonder who organised and paid for the cleaners ???? BLC???? OR the flatmates??? (This would have been the Wednesday morning, after he killed them Monday night ….as the items in the skip weren’t found till Wednesday ….)
Thanks for that SLouTh - like many others, I can’t access the SMH or Age articles.

So according to this it was Jesse’s Mum who alerted the police to BLC - before the finding of stuff in the Bin ?
Seems she was aware of the issues that her son had been dealing with…

But I’m shocked to hear of the presence of cleaners, yes who booked them ?
But seriously, they would know it’s blood! What - you just clean up blood as if it’s spilt cordial!!

Guessing the housemates called in cleaners?

probably thinking Jesse can pay the bill

Cleaners sometimes don’t ask questions. And remember inside the house the killer had attempted to clean - so the cleaners might of assumed the residents already knew

The bonkers things to me is how the killer returned. So brazen, and so lucky for the flatmates to have missed him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back