2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<hugs> Ripley!!

I don't think anyone is desperate for a smoking gun. We're just doin' what we do! It's like eating whole crabs, ya have to pick out every last bit for complete satisfaction!

I too was thinking that ol' JT was another Fruit Loop horning in on the action. I called BS on his statement at his recounting of the sighting of Caylee and KC at the Wal-Mart. I knew from reading the ping thread's that there was no way she could have been there. But I was wrong.

I had to go back and re-read them and learned that there was an opportunity for the Wal-mart sighting at 11 am ish on the 16th.

That little bit and the fact that the state has added Tech-Dude to the witness list has me back peddling on his veracity.

Until I can read his interview with LE, I'm not sure how far out on limb I can follow Bond's theory of Tech-Dude mixing up the sequence of event's and day's. (Bond? Have I told you lately that I love you?)

But, there has to be more to the story. If this guy was just another wanna-be, then I don't think we would have seen his name added to the state's witness list.

If he's on the State's witness list ,that means the defense can depose him,right? Something tells me the SA wouldn't have opened up that can of worms unless there was something to it.

<hugs> Ripley!!

I don't think anyone is desperate for a smoking gun. We're just doin' what we do! It's like eating whole crabs, ya have to pick out every last bit for complete satisfaction!

I too was thinking that ol' JT was another Fruit Loop horning in on the action. I called BS on his statement at his recounting of the sighting of Caylee and KC at the Wal-Mart. I knew from reading the ping thread's that there was no way she could have been there. But I was wrong.

I had to go back and re-read them and learned that there was an opportunity for the Wal-mart sighting at 11 am ish on the 16th.

That little bit and the fact that the state has added Tech-Dude to the witness list has me back peddling on his veracity.

Until I can read his interview with LE, I'm not sure how far out on limb I can follow Bond's theory of Tech-Dude mixing up the sequence of event's and day's. (Bond? Have I told you lately that I love you?)

But, there has to be more to the story. If this guy was just another wanna-be, then I don't think we would have seen his name added to the state's witness list.

BBM I have to agree with this. I can't say for sure if his story is true or not, but why would the SA put him on the witness list if this was just another of the I'm sure 1000's of tips that came in that turned out to be untrue or inaccurate? I can only assume (and yes it is just an assumption!) there must be something to his story.

If he's on the State's witness list ,that means the defense can depose him,right? Something tells me the SA wouldn't have opened up that can of worms unless there was something to it.

Yes!! Excellent thinking!!

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow

Hi
Haven't gone thru all the posts yet but I thought Casey's cell pings showed that she did not leave her parent's home until after 4pm that day?

Also, curious to me is why she went to a Casselberry (Seminole County) Wal Mart when she had one closer to the A home in Orange County on SR 50 and Rouse Rd? Or even to this guys store located in Maitland?

Was she purposefully trying to go to locations farther away from her home?

Hey clockwatcher-hugs to you too! I say I don't care if anyone else believes the way I do or not, but deep down inside, I'm always looking for a like-minded thinker.....
I think we are all hoping for a smoking gun. For me, the outline of Caylee's body in the trunk stain may come real close.
I love your crab analogy btw. Crabs and lobsters, good till the last little bit!!

Me too. Funny that he forgot all about it for a year but now he has total recall.

Okay, well, first off who is to say that he hasn't been dwelling on this forever. He even said in his report that he feels guilty because maybe he could've done something then to stop what was going to happen. Maybe at the time all this was goin down and he saw that witnesses were drugg in teh mudd(kind of like what youa re doing to him now) that he didn't wanna come out and say anything. Maybe just maybe he finally couldn't take the guilt and decided to say something. I think he sounds credible and I know you guys can have your own opinion, but I'm pretty certain if I saw what he saw a year later I would remember it word for word. ****, I was prego the entire time this case was going on and I have been away for several months now but I still remember things word for word and I wasn't even directly involved. Then people wonder why it takes eye witnesses a long time and a lot of courage to come out and finally say what they saw...ya'll are giving a perfect example as to why people keep their mouths shut now adays!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEEEEEEE!!!!

Okay, well, first off who is to say that he hasn't been dwelling on this forever. He even said in his report that he feels guilty because maybe he could've done something then to stop what was going to happen. Maybe at the time all this was goin down and he saw that witnesses were drugg in teh mudd(kind of like what youa re doing to him now) that he didn't wanna come out and say anything. Maybe just maybe he finally couldn't take the guilt and decided to say something. I think he sounds credible and I know you guys can have your own opinion, but I'm pretty certain if I saw what he saw a year later I would remember it word for word. ****, I was prego the entire time this case was going on and I have been away for several months now but I still remember things word for word and I wasn't even directly involved. Then people wonder why it takes eye witnesses a long time and a lot of courage to come out and finally say what they saw...ya'll are giving a perfect example as to why people keep their mouths shut now adays!!!

I am not "doing" anything to him. Just commenting on the fact that it is odd.

My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?:waitasec:

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno

Our Wal-mart has automatic doors on each end of the entrance, but regular doors in the center.

A couple of things are a little odd with this statement and make me wonder. He was saying that Caylee had to open the big walmart door by herself. Walmart and in particular Casselberry walmart has all automatic doors. I also don't recall phone pings for that day being in this area as this is pretty far maybe 20+ miles from her home. Going to look at the pings for that day again.

BBM
Neither do I.
And my first thought was Why did she go to the Casselberry WalMart when 2 Super WalMarts one on Colonial and Rouse and the other on New Goldenrod near Lee Vista(not sure when this one opened) are closer to the A home

ouch! :truce:

Hi
Haven't gone thru all the posts yet but I thought Casey's cell pings showed that she did not leave her parent's home until after 4pm that day?

Also, curious to me is why she went to a Casselberry (Seminole County) Wal Mart when she had one closer to the A home in Orange County on SR 50 and Rouse Rd? Or even to this guys store located in Maitland?

Funny, she had no money.no job. no gas. Anyhow, Im thinking the traveling had to do with the check writing. She asked the guy if he accepted checks. I wonder whos check she was going to use this time.:loser:Wow I wonder if thats a part of how she lived.Stealing random checks from Family,friends,strangers. and using them at little off the path stores and Targets of course.

Hi

I recalled incorrectly - my apologies. The ping map does show her leaving at around 4:18 and I don't think she did return that day.

We have been speculating and theorizing why she would be in that location. BJB put forward the idea that when she dropped AL off to get his jeep fixed she was in that area (June10? was it?) and that perhaps the witness has the dates of his sighting wrong. All speculation of course.

I am not "doing" anything to him. Just commenting on the fact that it is odd.

You are entitled to your own opinion. I just don't think a taking a year to come forward is odd. Actually, I just got excited to finally see something like this because I soooo badly want Casey to fry. I have purposely stayed away from this case for sooo long cuz it just kills me to think about what that lil girl has gone through!!! (Maybe I should go back into hiding) I just hope and pray this guy is telling the truth and they can narrow the timeline, put casey as the last person to see Caylee alive and punish, punish, punish her!!! Maybe, I too, am grasping at straws!!! :)

O/T

I'm sitting here near Chicago. Politics - everything is Politics. I just want to say that the people of the United States are the most generous people in the World.

I hope people think about that when they form their opinions about Americans.

There are statistics that support my claim fyi.

I'm disappointed but congrats to the future Olympic city (I predict Rio but who knows). I don't have a preference anymore.

Funny, she had no money.no job. no gas. Anyhow, Im thinking the traveling had to do with the check writing. She asked the guy if he accepted checks. I wonder whos check she was going to use this time.:loser:Wow I wonder if thats a part of how she lived.Stealing random checks from Family,friends,strangers. and using them at little off the path stores and Targets of course.
I wish he had accepted checks.It would be interesting to see what she had.

The one thing that makes me question this witness statement isn't the manual doors its the distance to the Walmart and the ping maps. Is it possible for her to be there that day? Was there a Walmart closer to where she lived?

BBM
Yes, the Super WalMart located on E.Colonial and Rouse Rd. just down the street from the Rouse Rd entrance to Jay Blanchard Park.
There is also a Super Wal Mart on New Goldenrd Rd close to Lee Vista but I don't know when that location opened.

Hi

That's what I was thinking too! The ping's showed her at the house until around 4 pm. I had to go back to that thread and saw Bond's post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4222877&postcount=338"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.[/ame]

So, maybe it could work??

As to why would she cruise all the way out to that particular Wal-mart?? I could speculate from here till next Sunday, but I'm gonna say....there was a huge sale on flippin' DUCT TAPE!

I wish he had accepted checks.It would be interesting to see what she had.

Well, I've made my postion quite clear in the last two pages....but I'll comment on this anyways....I personally have NEVER went to business/store that did not accept checks. Another "check-mark" in the unbelievable box????

I'm :praying: for 12 just like him on the jury!

Why, are you going to be there? Ha!

A. There aren't twelve people who are that smart available to serve as jurors.

B. There aren't twelve people available who are that smart to serve as jurors. (which sentence is correct A or B?)

B? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member