2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are now 3 threads on this same interview, can a mod please merge them?

Momtective, we must have posted our threads around the same time. Cyberborg, why do you think this is not credible? This is a business owner who had an encounter with KC and Caylee. Why would he make this up? This is easily verifiable. The fact that KC try to use a check (so like her) and then couldn't purchase the monitor when the owner would not accept her check says alot. I'm not 100% sure that he saw them at the walmart but this can be easily verified by the police.

The original encounter may likely be true but the Walmart story seems an added embellishment, but is easily verified. It is the critical day so would be checked out for the timeline.

God I hate KC. Most of her friends say that she was very good with Caylee... very attentive to her needs, which I believe was a front. I think this mans statement is very close to how their relationship actually was. KC being the narcissist she is was jealous of an innocent child and Caylee paid the price for it.

Reading things like that breaks my heart.. thinking of Caylee being so happy about the beanie baby. I bet KC probably threw it out the window afterwards just to be a beeyotch. So though it breaks my heart, I do like seeing how things really were, instead of hearing cindy or anyone elses crap about how KC was a good attentive mom.

This mans interview is like Maria Kissh (sp?) .. how KC didn't even care that Caylee was on the balcony around complete strangers, while she slutted around in Tony's room.

Again, I loathe KC and wish I could get my hands on her for just 5-10 min.

BBM --

I very much agree! She played the part of "good mom" around her friends because it gave her attention. Let's not forget, tho, TL and his roomie always asked about Caylee because she was never around, so it's not like the friends saying she was a good mom saw them together that much. Anyway, She played the part to get attention and I think it's the outside observers - like this witness - who saw the real kc.

My other problem with his statement is the fact she was looking for a LCD monitor so she could use her laptop. Now, we all know her screen wouldn't come on. But, she could've easily taken the cheap way out and buy cable to connect from her laptop to Tony's monitor so she could continue using her laptop.

Do we know, for sure, she knew that?

If this is true, this is just another nail in her coffin. Who in the world would leave a child to open a Wal Mart door??? I can barely open them myself. That poor baby, God only knows what she endored before her murdering Mother suffocated her. :furious:

My daughter likes to hit the automatic open button. I let her do that by herself, but I am always right.there.beside.her. Never walking in front, like she is merely part of my entourage.

Sick.

If this guy was a good computer guy he would've told her.

The original encounter may likely be true but the Walmart story seems an added embellishment, but is easily verified. It is the critical day so would be checked out for the timeline.

I agree.

My "hinky" meter went off when I read that "allegedly" Caylee was about 10 feet behind Casey and Caylee had to push the door open herself. The automatic doors stay open for quite a while.

If this person spotted Caylee having to open the door herself, why the heck didn't he help Caylee with the door? What are the chances that it was only Casey and Caylee exiting out of Wal-Mart at that time.

He also wonders "why" the child was not in school or daycare. Caylee was 2 1/2 years old at that time, why would he think of "school or daycare". School gets out the first week of June in Florida. This sighting was the week after school closed for the summer.

Was he close enough to them to open the W-M door? or, was he still in his store?

Every Walmart I've been to has automatic doors, either way who leaves their 2 yr old behind. Most would be holding the childs hand or already have placed them in an outdoor cart!

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I don't get the naysayers who say this guy isn't credible. If this is true, it's just yet another good person coming forth with what he witnessed to be thrown out to the wolves. Very unfortunate.

Everything he said sounds realistic to me. The way kc treated Caylee lines up with all the jealousy we've heard about from the family and friends. Walmarts DO have manual doors, so that's entirely possible. I usually go for the automatic, but there have been times, due to people traffic or by accident, that I go thru the manual. Her browsing monitors? Who knows. With all we've learned about her, maybe she was just bored and looking to waste time . . . or whoevers money was attached to the check she was wanting to use.

This guy IS listed on the state's witness list so they must believe his story. I wonder if they have security video to back this up.

Why is there so many threads about this. Can't there be just one?

This looks like it's the same information as the Part 6 thread. Merge?

Thanks!

If this guy was a good computer guy he would've told her.

Man, what do you have against this guy?!?

Unless we are shown it was proven this isn't true, why scalp the guy? How would you feel if you came forth with something you witnesses tied to a crime only to be picked apart?

Maybe we could give this guy the benefit of the doubt?

I just went to Wal-Mart today with my twins, who are 2 years, 10 months - about Caylee's age at the time of the alleged Wal-Mart incident.

Near the doors, I'm especially careful that they are holding my hands, because I'm terrified they'll run out into traffic.

I don't see a lot of moms leaving stores with their kids walking unrestrained and not holding hands. It's not normal. I would notice it, for sure.

If there is a security video that shows a 2.5 year old opening a door by herself coming out of wal-mart I'll totally believe him. If she was 10 feet behind we would see her looking as if by herself walking out.

Did she have to run to catch up? Did she make it to the car to be put in her carseat? He never mentioned her doll that she never left (mama if I recall).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member