2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see Casey using a manual door.:) Doesn't that take effort?

Snort.. LOL!

It's Florida, It's hot. You can stay inside the a/c longer, while walking to your car, that is parked on that side of the store.

Kinda fits with what you was talking about.

Man, what do you have against this guy?!?

Unless we are shown it was proven this isn't true, why scalp the guy? How would you feel if you came forth with something you witnesses tied to a crime only to be picked apart?

Maybe we could give this guy the benefit of the doubt?

I don't know why his statement seems so out there. I think it is because the way he described her. Couldn't he have just left that part out.

I don't even know the guy so let me just have my own opinions. No one has to agree with me!

I am pulling my post from another place:

Pings do not show her in this area that day http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11

Casselberry walmart is 1241 state road 436 Casselberry. (just to the left of lake howell).

The closest ping was quite a few miles away and not until after 8 pm that night.

Yes, I remember this. I remember that the pings show she possibly didn't even leave the house as GA said. If so, she stayed close by.

Maybe she left her phone at home? I know for her, that would be a disaster, but possible.

But, this guy is on the states witness list, so it must have some legs.

The original encounter may likely be true but the Walmart story seems an added embellishment, but is easily verified. It is the critical day so would be checked out for the timeline.

I don't understand why people lie or "embellish" their stories especially when it can be all verified in a matter of hours. The fact that he is on the witness list makes me want to believe that he's telling the truth. If his story pans out the state can use him as a witness to prove (a) motive - KC is very jealous of Caylee as already explained by JG. and (b) This will make KC the very last person to have seen Caylee and it will be on tape.

For all of the talk of KC's friends indicating she was a good mom (and none of them are that credible to me, in that they were not moms themselves and may have had lower expectations based on their own experience of NOT having to constantly watch a toddler), we also have another unbiased witness to KC's lack of attention to her own child.

The girl that came over to AL's with her boyfriend and sat in the living room (while AL and KC were in his bedroom) and noticed that Caylee was out on the balcony alone. In fact, RG's insistence that she finally get a babysitter because he couldn't work at home and also watch Caylee (and I assume it was the typical situation in which KC was either there not watching the baby or said she had to "work") also leads me to believe that she was the type of mom who, when she needed to show off or prove something, she could be perceived as attentive, but when she had better things to do, or was not in the mood, she basically ignored Caylee.

I wanna see the June 16th Walmart surveillance footage....my hinky meter will keep gonging until I see that.

This walmart in Casselberry has automatic doors

Every single WalMart I have ever gone to (and there were dozens across the nation) have a side door in a hallway where the pop machines are and it is a manual single door.

This walmart in Casselberry has automatic doors

Is it stated they don't have manual doors? I've never been in a store with automatic doors that don't have manual as well. Usually, the manual are sitting within the automatic. Maybe kc went thru the auto and Caylee went thru the manual. My 4 y/o does that all the time. Of course, I'm right there with him.

I wanna see the June 16th Walmart surveillance footage....my hinky meter will keep gonging until I see that.

Me too. Funny that he forgot all about it for a year but now he has total recall.

If this guy was a good computer guy he would've told her.

Told her what? There was no quote included with your reply so I am not being snarky just wondering what you meant.

Told her what? There was no quote included with your reply so I am not being snarky just wondering what you meant.

Sorry about her computer. How to hook it up to another computer with a cable.

Is it stated they don't have manual doors? I've never been in a store with automatic doors that don't have manual as well. Usually, the manual are sitting within the automatic. Maybe kc went thru the auto and Caylee went thru the manual. My 4 y/o does that all the time. Of course, I'm right there with him.

No it doesn't say that. I shop there all of the time. There is a side door but it is not too often you see anyone using it. There is not much parking on the side of the store don't know why you would park there in the summer you would probably park as close to the front as possible.

For all of the talk of KC's friends indicating she was a good mom (and none of them are that credible to me, in that they were not moms themselves and may have had lower expectations based on their own experience of NOT having to constantly watch a toddler), we also have another unbiased witness to KC's lack of attention to her own child.

The girl that came over to AL's with her boyfriend and sat in the living room (while AL and KC were in his bedroom) and noticed that Caylee was out on the balcony alone. In fact, RG's insistence that she finally get a babysitter because he couldn't work at home and also watch Caylee (and I assume it was the typical situation in which KC was either there not watching the baby or said she had to "work") also leads me to believe that she was the type of mom who, when she needed to show off or prove something, she could be perceived as attentive, but when she had better things to do, or was not in the mood, she basically ignored Caylee.

I had the same thoughts a page back . . .

I very much agree! She played the part of "good mom" around her friends because it gave her attention. Let's not forget, tho, TL and his roomie always asked about Caylee because she was never around, so it's not like the friends saying she was a good mom saw them together that much. Anyway, She played the part to get attention and I think it's the outside observers - like this witness - who saw the real kc.

We're on the same page! :dance:

I don't know why his statement seems so out there. I think it is because the way he described her. Couldn't he have just left that part out.

I don't even know the guy so let me just have my own opinions. No one has to agree with me!

Actually, I think that lends credibility to his statement. Any hetero male KC came in contact with probably got the full brunt of her flirting behavior. If he was left with any impression other than sexual, I'd say he might have the wrong gal.

The fact he was kind to Caylee and noticed her shyness and discomfort and made her feel at ease is more important to me than whether or not he noticed someone who tried very hard to be a hot chick. That's just testosterone talking.

We can trust this guy has been vetted up and down and the fact that the report is dated August this year may simply be because that is when LE thought the "investigation" was closed and took the final statement. We have NO idea of when he actually came forward about this.

And, given all the high-profile, raking-over-the-coals treatment witnesses have gotten in public forums, I wouldn't blame him for not coming forward sooner, if that indeed was the case. We really can't do anything other than speculate based on the date of the report.

IIRC, this was also the day that Casey was video taped at Blockbuster with Tony and no Caylee. Blockbuster was around 8pm and this man says he saw Caylee around lunch time. This could really be huge in narrowing the time line, if it's true.

I guess, for me, his statement seems more credible because he remembers specifically the overly sexy way KC was dressed. Which is why her appearance in the store (if his testimony is proven to be credible) sticks out to him. As far as his mentioning her appearance in great detail (emphasis on the cleavage and legs) while disturbing to hear...if true (despite how younger people dress these days...especially in warmer climates) it also paints KC in a tacky light as well. Who dresses like that when you are with your child (22 or not...) especially when she claimed to be working all of this time? It seems to me, at least, his description of her attire is no more appalling than a mother flaunting her assets in front of her child. JMO.

Welcome to the board by the way.

He didn't say anything about her baby doll. Didn't a lot of people say she didn't go anywhere without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member