2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone saying something about CA hitting GA on the leg or something to get him to hush.. does anyone know where that link is and what they where talking about at the time?

I remember that also. CA laid he hand on his leg when GVS asked him something. She was very intent on watching him while he answered. Then she seemed to relax a bit after he said what he said. I have to go an hunt of the video of the interview to see what the questions was all about. I remember making a comment to my hubby that I wonder if CA was afraid that GA was going to say something that LE asked him to keep quit about. I know that was my impression at the time. Why I can remember that and not what was said is beyond me. My brain doesn't always cooperate. It seeme like it files things in funny places and I'll being doing something totaly unrelated and it will pop up and I'll remember it after it's not important anymore. :bang::banghead:

I have a 17 year old daughter and I have seen what she HAS to pack for a three day trip. There is simply NO WAY on earth that Casey packed enough for them to go on ANY kind of "mini" vacation in 2 backpacks...If HER backpack was not located then where is it? And I do find it very strange that she is as busy as a bee deleting deleting deleting posts and pictures all over the web...Anyone who runs up on anything else should save it...but some things MAY still appear in ARCHIVES, so IF you find something that has been deleted that you know was there before, try to search archives and find and SAVE it so there will be a physical record.

I think that is how Casey spends her time at the lawyers office-busily deleting anything she thinks MAY implicate her, and also, if she does it there then there is no chance of LE seeing where she goes or what she does online is there?

Find the BABY! forget the rest...

Besides which, what was she taking a vacation FROM? She had no job. Her mom obviously cooked and cleaned for her and did her laundry and likely paid all of her expenses, AND watched her child and cared for HER AND paid HER expenses...so what was that vacation about again? Oh yeah-to BOND....had they not bonded in the nearly 3 years they had been living there together?

"It was a day just like any other day" He said...so ALL their days must have been WHACK! imo

Casey's suede boots hmmm the boots at Fusian were not suede. So, it's 2 different pair of boots?http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e...urrent=l_ab9192631fab119dbdcffd335a82182c.jpg

gads, those boots are made for walkin', and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you....

Angelray, I can't direct link it but can tell ya how to get there (i"m not good at the link stuff like some are)
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/caylee/index.html
then go down to:
Exclusive Access
Caylee's grandparents show Greta their backyard,
open their home
(left side of videos)...the portion you are interested in is 'bout 3/4 the way through. Hope that helps :)

edit to say:grr think I gave you the wrong one, this one is on gas cans. Still, it's Cindy 'leading' and directing. jmo. I think the one you want is on Greta too. I will keep looking but think it's Greta.

What I don't get is why would Ga even bother to mention the gas cans. To me that does not make any sense. It served no purpose except to shine a light onto something that could have just went away. The police where not going to go look for the gas cans. It could have been something that the family could have used against Casey if they were planning on trying to take custody of Caylee away from Casey. The was a police report filed and he could have just left it at that. By him bringing that up he just added more fuel to the fact that Casey's is not to be trusted. Plus it brings attention down on him since no one can verify his statement except Casey and why would anyone believe her, he just told us she steals and trys to get out of stuff.

It just don't see why he would bother with it at all, especialy if he was involved. Just my opinion.

Maybe to "prove" that the trunk of that car didn't have a body or the smell of a body in it on the 24th of June? In other words, to muddy the timeline, cover for KC, etc.

Maybe to "prove" that the trunk of that car didn't have a body or the smell of a body in it on the 24th of June? In other words, to muddy the timeline, cover for KC, etc.

I believe that too...Either he is providing her with an "alibi" of sorts, or he knows more than he is telling...

Has anyone been able to find if they recovered Casey's backpack in any of the discovery yet>? I think that they were given the Dora one by the A's (not 100% sure of this either) but I cannot seem to recall what became of Casey's? Anyone?

That is EXACTLY what I mean. Her dad is not being honest. Her mom is not being honest. Her brother is not being honest. So why would we expect HER to be?

There is just too much wrong with this initial story. Here is where the FAMILY began to cover for her I think. They heard HER story and they KNOW that is not possibly how it all went down, because they were THERE during that fight of the 15th...

Also there is Lee telling his sister that he is not going to go around in circles with her and that he is not going to let her keep doing what she had been doing to their mother for the past month...There is a SECRET that this family is not discussing, and they are ALL privy to it, and it is this SECRET that is going to be where it all unravels, IF it all unravels...

I couldn't have said it better!!! To much lying and denying in this whole family!
They have covered up way to much for KC. I can understand a family wanting to protect a daughter but not enough to cover up a killing!!!

They know she killed Caylee ~ accident or not she has to pay ~ :behindbar

It appears to me that when Casey abandoned the car she had already taken HER things out of it for the most part. There were the 2 pairs of shoes and one pair of pants and as far as I can determine, that was it for clothes for her from the vehicle. AND there were no clothes of Caylee's mentioned either to the point I have combed over the documents for the second time IN the car. SO, either they were in the backpack and not noted singly, or she had not clothes for Caylee, which could indicate she was never going to need any and she knew it. They were NOT at TonE's so where were Caylee's clothes ? and I have not found one mention of them finding Casey's backpack either...Maybe if they dump any more documents we will get more...Somebody filed one of those Sunshine requests lately?

At the time of this interview Cindy and George knew the calls with Casey were being taped and I think this interview was their way of telling Casey (knowing she was in all likelihood watching) that "hey, we will be your alibi for the 15th/16th."

Hi all!

This may already have been discussed, but George said he last saw Caylee with a monkey backpack. The backpack the police found in the bag said "adorable". My thoughts are that it was probably a Dora the Explorer backpack as the monkey is Dora's best friend. It just dawned on me, i recently bought a shirt for my friends daughter and it said "aDORAble". So maybe that will help a little to know if George did see her that day or not.

oh i see now...
boots is dora's monkey...
was it a brown monkey or pink? bc boots is pink or mauve (or some light colour like that)

buy_%20790.jpg

Hi all!

This may already have been discussed, but George said he last saw Caylee with a monkey backpack. The backpack the police found in the bag said "adorable". My thoughts are that it was probably a Dora the Explorer backpack as the monkey is Dora's best friend. It just dawned on me, i recently bought a shirt for my friends daughter and it said "aDORAble". So maybe that will help a little to know if George did see her that day or not.

I think the backpack was found in the car. It's car evidence, not crime scene evidence, IIRC. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

My thought when hearing that statement from George was that it was one of those stuffed animal backpacks. It looks like a Monkey plush, but it has the straps on it just like a backpack. Usually the zipper opening runs around what would be the monkeys neck/shoulders on the back side. Of course, if that was the case, I dont know where the word ADORABLE would be on it.....hmmmm....

Last summer I remember seeing a generic Monkey backpack at Target. It was purple with a monkey....let me see what I can dig up.

The backpack that read ADORABLE was found with Caylee's remains.

YES exactly my point. So Casey and Caylee left, maybe that's the monkey backpack. How many grandfathers know its dora? Or he just saw the monkey and went with it.

My thought when hearing that statement from George was that it was one of those stuffed animal backpacks. It looks like a Monkey plush, but it has the straps on it just like a backpack. Usually the zipper opening runs around what would be the monkeys neck/shoulders on the back side. Of course, if that was the case, I dont know where the word ADORABLE would be on it.....hmmmm....

Last summer I remember seeing a generic Monkey backpack at Target. It was purple with a monkey....let me see what I can dig up.

I think there is 2 backpacks.

I think I saw one at crime scene and one in car with car seat.

If it was the backpack shown above, its weird that GA would say it had a Monkey on it. According to what was said early on, Caylee LOVED Dora the Explorer. You'd think GA would have said it was a Dora backpack. And if one wanted to get more technical, you could even question why he would zone in on the smaller, less pronounced image on the backpack (as Boots is peeking out from behind Dora) *lol*

I have looked and can't find any Dora licensed backpack that just shows Boots. The only one I found was a plush with straps, and it was the Boots character, but there was no writing present. It was from 2007.

YES exactly my point. So Casey and Caylee left, maybe that's the monkey backpack. How many grandfathers know its dora? Or he just saw the monkey and went with it.

well actually my mother is 77 and does not speak english well, and she sure knows who dora is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver