2008.07.15 Revisiting the 911 Calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is what I think. Once they were all in the house together, they went into cover up mode. Despite saying that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days which, by the way, puts her last seeing Caylee to the 14th of June not the 16th as GA lied about, the whole family agreed to the 9th, which takes the murder away from the house and keeps the LE focus away from the Father's Day weekend. I believe it was an intentional lie, fabricated to distance all of them from that fateful weekend.

I know there is a video from Father's Day that KC uploaded on June 16th, but I also know that GA told the FBI that KC was very good with computers and such and could even change dates on photos and things. Even Granny said it was the 9th. CA said she went to visit Grandpa on the 9th. I think KC changed the date and LE knows this.

I think the 31 days is the only truth KC has spoken.

I also believe that the parents were scrambling around cleaning and disposing of evidence from the time they retrieved the car until Lee arrived at the house. I will be shocked to the core if either GA or CA went to work after finding the corpse car. Sorry, no one does that. Lee was the only one who didn't know what had been going on all day and by the time he got there, everything was already in motion.

Lee got a call from GA telling him to go to the house because Mom is upset. What? Nothing about the corpse car in the tow yard? Bullchit.

No one in their right mind retrieves their kid's car from the impound, smells a rotting corpse, sees maggotts and flies, has a missing granddaughter and then does not call the police. No one. They waited until they had KC in their clutches so they could come up with a story. Although I hate to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if GA dug Caylee up from the yard that day and dumped her in the swamp while CA was with KC driving around in the car.

They are all in this up to their ears. The lies and the cover up started on the 15th of July. The only one who knew the lies were ridiculous and would be uncovered without a lot of investigation was GA and he was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

May they get what they deserve.

<<She probably thought KC would cave if she took her to the police station and produce Caylee>>

I remember seeing CA on a talk show (can't remember which) talking about this very thing. She said she just knew something was really wrong when Casey said "go ahead and take me to the police station". She knew then that Casey was "protecting" them if Casey would rather go to jail than to tell what happened. What a crock.
remember on Dateline "When caylee vanished" CA claims that Casey was ok with taking her to the police station? YEAH RIGHT! Another lie from CA! That woman is almost worse than her daughter. Casey did not feel relief and say "ok take me to the PD"

Here is what I think. Once they were all in the house together, they went into cover up mode. Despite saying that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days which, by the way, puts her last seeing Caylee to the 14th of June not the 16th as GA lied about, the whole family agreed to the 9th, which takes the murder away from the house and keeps the LE focus away from the Father's Day weekend. I believe it was an intentional lie, fabricated to distance all of them from that fateful weekend.

I know there is a video from Father's Day that KC uploaded on June 16th, but I also know that GA told the FBI that KC was very good with computers and such and could even change dates on photos and things. Even Granny said it was the 9th. CA said she went to visit Grandpa on the 9th. I think KC changed the date and LE knows this.

I also believe that the parents were scrambling around cleaning and disposing of evidence from the time they retrieved the car until Lee arrived at the house. I will be shocked to the core if either GA or CA went to work after finding the corpse car. Sorry, no one does that. Lee was the only one who didn't know what had been going on all day and by the time he got there, everything was already in motion.

Lee got a call from GA telling him to go to the house because Mom is upset. What? Nothing about the corpse car in the tow yard? Bullchit.

No one in their right mind retrieves their kid's car from the impound, smells a rotting corpse, sees maggotts and flies, has a missing granddaughter and then does not call the police. No one. They waited until they had KC in their clutches so they could come up with a story. Although I hate to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if GA dug Caylee up from the yard that day and dumped her in the swamp while CA was with KC driving around in the car.

They are all in this up to their ears. The lies and the cover up started on the 15th of July. The only one who knew the lies were ridiculous and would be uncovered without a lot of investigation was GA and he was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Respectfully bolded by me
How does the fact that CA and Caylee signed in to the Nursing Home on Fathers day 6/15 and CA's mother (SP) emailing about that to her friend fit in to this? :confused: TIA

Do you have a transcript page of George saying this? (bolded below) I don't remember him saying Casey was a computer whiz - especially to be able to change the date of a video? I'm not buying that one at all

After listening again to the 911 call
http://www.wftv.com/video/16980866/index.html
I noticed something I had not before. When KC speaks to dispatch, she tells them she received a call from "Zani" that day, "from number that is no longer in service."
Didn't she tell LA and LE that the number came through as a private number?

LE has confirmed that the video was taken the 15th and the nursing home has confirmed it as well, so can we accept that fact? No one in authority is debating that as fact, as far as I know. Unless I am missing an reportand then I will certainly stand corrected.
You might want to check your math on your recount of the days..

What has been bothering me a lot lately is how CA described the 2nd phone call as deliberately exaggerated, and that she was doing anything she could to get the police there faster. She claimed she exaggerated the information about the smell and was deliberately sounding hysterical.
<snip
:chicken:

If this is bothering you a lot maybe you might consider your source of information, and then listen to the three 911 audio tapes yourself.

Because it was during the third call, not the second, when Cindy was hysterical.

I noticed something I had not before. When KC speaks to dispatch, she tells them she received a call from "Zani" that day, "from number that is no longer in service."

Yes Casey did tell LE that the call came from a private number AND in the same interview she tells LE that Zani changed services constantly, as did her friends - my question has always been - who, honestly, knows that someone changed service? Phone number yes, but service? Is it a FL thing?

Is it common knowledge to share between friends? 'Oh I left Verizon and went to Sprint - just thought I'd let you know'

Changed phone numbers? Sure you share - but share with everyone you changed service companies?

I don't know - it is just too much information

One thing you can tell a liar - they give too much information - in hopes to BS the other person - Casey, thinking too many facts, no one would check it out, she'd be in the clear

I pulled the following from a more lengthy post of mine on the July 15 sticky thread:

Snipped

Now Cindy wants some answers. She is angry and confused, and Casey is not giving her a story that makes sense. They drive to a police station, and from the parking lot Cindy makes the first 911 call. She also calls George. George calls Lee and asks him to head over to their house to help Cindy get to the bottom of whatever is going on. Cindy drives back to the home with Casey - Lee is already there.

Cindy makes a second 911 call. Continues trying to talk to Casey and get some answers. George heads home from work. Cindy leaves the room and Lee tries talking to her. It is then that Casey mentions the kidnapping story which Cindy overhears. She rushes in, gets more information from Casey, and goes into a panic. I submit that this is the point where Cindy first puts two and two together.

She calls 911 again, this time mentioning the car smell and missing baby, and George happens to walk in on the call.

Remember, this was a huge, emotional day for the parents, all of it starting with the discovery that the Pontiac had been towed to an impound lot over two weeks prior.

reading the transcript of the second call, maybe 20% of it is actually about Caylee, a "possible missing child"

• Dispatch: Is she not telling you where her daughter is?
  • Cindy: Correct.

Another thing that puzzles...CA said KC had stolen the car June 30. Why would she say this? What am I missing? At first I glossed over this, thinking she was saying that to get the police out to her house. Thoughts?

Yep, her statements are riddled with these little inconsistencies. The devil is all over her details. When the police tell her the apt where she'd said she left Caylee on the 9th was vacant, suddendly she didn't leave her at the apt, she left her in the stairwell. At Universal, the cops go through every lie she told and get her to admit to most of them, then later when a policeman asks her about work, she snaps right back into telling the same lies that have already been discounted. She's a pip.

Another thing that puzzles...CA said KC had stolen the car June 30. Why would she say this? What am I missing? At first I glossed over this, thinking she was saying that to get the police out to her house. Thoughts?

At a lose but that would be the day the car was towed from Amscott.

Yes Casey did tell LE that the call came from a private number AND in the same interview she tells LE that Zani changed services constantly, as did her friends - my question has always been - who, honestly, knows that someone changed service? Phone number yes, but service? Is it a FL thing?

Is it common knowledge to share between friends? 'Oh I left Verizon and went to Sprint - just thought I'd let you know'

Changed phone numbers? Sure you share - but share with everyone you changed service companies?

I don't know - it is just too much information

One thing you can tell a liar - they give too much information - in hopes to BS the other person - Casey, thinking too many facts, no one would check it out, she'd be in the clear

Yes! TMI.

Was the 30th the day the car was towed? Maybe that was what led her to that date. To me, it seemed like she was just saying stuff, just playing her game of double dare with KC. See, I'm really talkin' to the cops. See, I'm saying you stole my car. See, you could really get in trouble here. You'd better get me to Caylee now 'cuz I'm serious this time. I don't think she was actually thinking about dates so much as finding some key that would get her to Caylee.

The first call was made in anger over the daughter taking car/money. I would not consider that an emergency 911 call. Normally I would think press charges at the police station on Monday. Nothing was mentioned about a missing child in the first call.

To me, the first two 911 calls sound like a domestic squabble between a mom and daughter.

Everything changes when Cindy makes the last 911 call. It is heartbreaking. Cindy sounds scared and desperate.

looking back over, this sentence, from both the second and third calls: (cindy) "my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today."

even in hindsight, i find it very curious that she uses the word "missing" instead of saying "my daughter has been avoiding me"

i would love to hear some other thoughts on this.

Maybe they thought someone at the tow yard was going to report the smell in the car to the police...maybe they were already covering for Casey and that's why they reported the car "stolen"???? They don't actually say she stole it, do they???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back