2008.07.15 Revisiting the 911 Calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC KC texted AH ~5:00ish that night with something like "Yeah, My Mom called me about that...). Maybe AH had contacted KC after speaking with CA?

Anyone have the exact time and text?

Im Having a hard time coming up with a timeframe. Because the 911 calls were made but there is no time on them.

LA says in his police interview he came by the house that morning :

My sister Casey Anthony has been M.I.A. for weeks, I assumed with her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. I came to the house this morning to see my mother and found Casey's vehicle in the garage and no sign of anyone. Casey and my mother showed up and both acted as if they been fighting abut Caylee. (What Time was this)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LeeStatement071508.htm

Anthony says:

AL: Uh, the checkbook? I found out uhm, the 5th, the night of the 15th when uh,
21 Casey actually was at my apartment and her mother and Amy showed up to my
22 house. They left and I have no idea. So I looked up Amy's phone in Casey's
23 phone and gave her a call
. And she notified me to check my bank account and
24 everybody else in my apartment to check their bank account because that she
25 took money from her.

*This gets to be confusing, if Casey left Tonys Apartment on the 15 with CA and Amy, and Tony calls Amy later from a number he got off of KC phone (How did he do that) because I thought the whole time she was riding around with the cops she was sending text and she sent one the morning of the 16th to friends.(Unless he has a Missing BlackJack).

Amy H was the person who told the defendant's mother where the defendant could be found on the evening of the 15th. She claims that the defendant picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs (2:30pm) on July 15th in her (Amy's) car.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestAffidavit071608.htm

CA makes a 911 call on the 15th
Talking about the are riding around and she is bringing KC in for theft.

The 2nd call is made, I guess after she gets home and no one is at the Police Station nearby.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_2nd_911Call071508.htm

They sit around and wait and wait and wait no cop shows up and CA calls for the 3rd time.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_3rd_911Call071508.htm

CA makes a statement on 7/15
3 wks ago asked my daughter to bring my (word "her" crossed out) car home along with my granddaughter Caylee. She told me she was in Jacksonville for the last 2-1/2 wks. Today( Does this mean 7/15) we got a registered letter re: my car being in Orlando since last week of June. We picked up the car today at Johnson's towing Co - Car was abandoned @ Amscot on E-50 X 3 days then towed on 6-30-08. When my husabnd and I retrieved the car I found a # for a friend of my daughters. Called her and she lead me to my daughter at her boyfriends (word "house" crossed out) apt. I took my daughter and told her to take me to my granddaughter. When I called the police she finally stated Caylee was missing. I last saw my granddaughter Sunday June 8th.
Then CA does on to say
Casey for the last month has told me that Caylee has been with her. She refused to let me speak with her because she said I would upset her.

I found Casey with her friend Tony @ his appt. around 7:30P.

There is no way Lee seen KC on the morning of 7/15.

GA says that :
On July 15, 2008 at approximately 2005PM( 8:05pm) my spouse (Cindy) called my cell phone. I immediately attempted to return her call, and only got her voice mail. I called our land line #, and also got a voice mail. I immediately then called my son, Lee told him I would appreciate him, checking on his mom, told him briefly about Casey again, and Mom & I are upset. At 2035PM (8:35), I finally got a hold of my spouse by cell, and she asked when I would be home. I told her I would be home about 10-10:30 P.M.
**But I thought Lee was already at the house.
GA goes on to say:
Arriving at 950PM, my spouse was in our garage crying.
But I thought he was already there when the 3rd 911 call was made.
Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. George, Caylee's missing.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_3rd_911Call071508.htm

Cell phone ping gurus -

Can you let us know what time CA first texted or called KC after she and GA picked up the car from Amscot?

TIA!!

Yes Casey did tell LE that the call came from a private number AND in the same interview she tells LE that Zani changed services constantly, as did her friends - my question has always been - who, honestly, knows that someone changed service? Phone number yes, but service? Is it a FL thing?

Is it common knowledge to share between friends? 'Oh I left Verizon and went to Sprint - just thought I'd let you know'

Changed phone numbers? Sure you share - but share with everyone you changed service companies?

I don't know - it is just too much information

One thing you can tell a liar - they give too much information - in hopes to BS the other person - Casey, thinking too many facts, no one would check it out, she'd be in the clear

And.....If "Zanny" had taken Caylee 31 days ago and she hadnt seen Caylee or the Nanny since then, how did she know she had changed services??? If "Zanny" had changed services b4 they both went missing KC would have the new number....Right?!?!?

Oh wait....I bet that number was in the blackjack:bang:

Kc's cell was left at AL's apt when she took off with CA and AH. The police went and picked up her cell phone around 10pm. It was before the police showed up that AL tried to call KC to see what was going on and found her phone was still at his house. That was when he called AH for details. LA then went over to AL's apt to get the computer (with the screen of death :rolleyes: ) and the rest of KC's belongings. He returned to the Anthony home with those items and they were dumped on the floor, that's when CA procured the money in KC's wallet.

There are times for the 911 calls on a previous page. I believe the first call was at 8:04pm.

I think LA just made a simple mistake in saying the morning of the 15th.

looking back over, this sentence, from both the second and third calls: (cindy) "my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today."

even in hindsight, i find it very curious that she uses the word "missing" instead of saying "my daughter has been avoiding me"

i would love to hear some other thoughts on this.

Yep, Her daughter was "missing" BUT CA also says later that they texted or sent myspace messages daily IRRC.....Didnt she?

Kc's cell was left at AL's apt when she took off with CA and AH. The police went and picked up her cell phone around 10pm. It was before the police showed up that AL tried to call KC to see what was going on and found her phone was still at his house. That was when he called AH for details. LA then went over to AL's apt to get the computer (with the screen of death :rolleyes: ) and the rest of KC's belongings. He returned to the Anthony home with those items and they were dumped on the floor, that's when CA procured the money in KC's wallet. There are times for the 911 calls on a previous page. I believe the first call was at 8:04pm.

I think LA just made a simple mistake in saying the morning of the 15th.

What kind of money did she have in her wallet??

What kind of money did she have in her wallet??

I believe it was the $250 or what was left of the $250 she got from the bank using AH's checks. She did stop on the way to pick AH up from the airport and cash a check at BOA to herself for that amount. I don't believe after AH dropped her off at TL's that she had time to spend any of it yet.

I'm still mad at CA about that. She KNEW it was AH's money yet she took it anyway. :furious:

Man, I would have thought she would have least meaning CA. Used it towards the bond. That would have only made sense. Maybe the 50.00 GA keeps deposting into her Jail Account is from the 250.00 she stole..

I also think she knew Tony was going out of town and it was a good oppotunity for her to dump the smelling car at Amscot. So that she could borrow his while he was out of town.(I think that was staged) She probably told him she needed a way to work and she would put GAS in it.

Wonder if Target Sales were down since KC didnt get to shop there during Christmas. (Sorry I just had to have a Laugh) This case makes my head hurt trying to figure out all the lies..

Cell phone ping gurus -

Can you let us know what time CA first texted or called KC after she and GA picked up the car from Amscot?

TIA!!

Originally Posted by BondJamesBond
Bringing this over from the "KC Borrowed Cindy's car thread" where we worked out the 7/15 timeline relative to opportunity for G&C to clean the Pontiac

12:58PM Casey calls Cindy's Cell for a 3.6min conversation
1:11PM Cindy calls Casey from her cell for a 1.5min conversation

~1:55PM Cindy & George wrapping up @ the towyard
~2:30PM George's HHR (Cindy driving) goes through the last toll on their way home w/ the Pontiac (George driving)
>2:30PM Cindy and George get home w/ the Pontiac
<5:10PM George leaves for work based on EPass record of his HHR

Casey's pings support...
~2:30PM Casey met Amy @ the airport
~3:20PM Casey & Amy leave the airport area after presumably picking up luggage

4:02PM Casey sends Amy a facebook message, "so glad you&#8217;re home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow" suggesting Amy has now dropped her off @ Tony's.
4:27PM Cindy text messages Casey
4:44PM Casey text messages Cindy
4:45PM Cindy text messages Casey
4:48PM Casey text messages Cindy

4:53PM Casey text messages Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I&#8217;ll check later to be sure."

#:##PM Amy returns to the airport and picks up the boys
5:22PM Amy texts Casey about her camera being returned to her apt. instead of Casey's...indicating Amy made it to her apt.
~5:30PM Amy and J.P. goto Mall
#:##PM Cindy calls Amy
>6:17PM Cindy picks up Amy after going through airport toll per EPass
>6:30PM-7PM Cindy and Amy show up @ Tony's apt (my guess based on last outbound ping before 9:27PM Tony calling Amy w/ Casey's phone that was left @ his apartment)
8:44PM Cindy makes 911 call

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Bond!

So, it took CA nearly 2 1/2 hours to contact KC after they picked up the car. This just makes NO sense. You would think she would have contacted KC immediately??

I'm trying to get this figured out myself.
TL statement 7/22/08 starting on page 30
Doesn't say what time AH and CA arrived but says that they stayed for at least 30 minutes before leaving. He starts wondering what is going on so alittle after 8:00 p.m. he tries texting KC only to find out he still has her phone. Then about 20-30 minutes after that LA calls.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Still working on it but wanted to post what I found so far. :)

Thanks for taking notice,
I too and still looking more into this. I have been trying to create a time line just for July 15 with times and locations, but some of the doc's don't have time and I am really bad with the pings. Also would like to know where Cindy picked up Caylee that day or what day since she was at the home on the 15th of June.

Perhaps she did tell LA to do things (for their safety) because there was someone out to get her and maybe he did things like erasing her computer, etc because he believed her and thought he needed to to protect the family - not ever believing that KC was behind all of this? It might have never occurred to him that she was the culprit and he thought if he got rid of things it was to get the "bad guys" off their tails.

the story that "bad guys" were out to get the A family came later, after much of her original story was debunked. Originally KC story was very benign to Zanny, who she actually was suggesting was only borrowing the baby. The new story evolved when it was clear to LE that there was never going to be a babysitter with the baby.

Thanks for taking notice,
I too and still looking more into this. I have been trying to create a time line just for July 15 with times and locations, but some of the doc's don't have time and I am really bad with the pings. Also would like to know where Cindy picked up Caylee that day or what day since she was at the home on the 15th of June.

Check out the below which was posted on the July 15th ping thread. It has tons of greats info on it... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74429

We must think alike Bonds. Here is a Docstoc I made. Its view is much differant and better if you choose download over viewing it on docstoc.
9659623452_b.jpg

Docstoc chopped it up.http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3303341/July-15-Events

I'm Having a hard time coming up with a time frame. Because the 911 calls were made but there is no time on them.

LA says in his police interview he came by the house that morning :

My sister Casey Anthony has been M.I.A. for weeks, I assumed with her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. I came to the house this morning to see my mother and found Casey's vehicle in the garage and no sign of anyone. Casey and my mother showed up and both acted as if they been fighting abut Caylee. (What Time was this) How was the car there already? It was not picked up until the afternoon of the 15th of July?
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LeeStatement071508.htm

Anthony says:

AL: Uh, the checkbook? I found out uhm, the 5th, the night of the 15th when uh,
21 Casey actually was at my apartment and her mother and Amy showed up to my
22 house. They left and I have no idea. So I looked up Amy's phone in Casey's
23 phone and gave her a call
. And she notified me to check my bank account and
24 everybody else in my apartment to check their bank account because that she
25 took money from her.

*This gets to be confusing, if Casey left Tony's Apartment on the 15 with CA and Amy, and Tony calls Amy later from a number he got off of KC phone (How did he do that) because I thought the whole time she was riding around with the cops she was sending text and she sent one the morning of the 16th to friends.(Unless he has a Missing BlackJack). .(Unless he had Casey's Missing BlackJack that Lee Anthony picked up with her things late that night, Casey could of left it behind and Lee took the Black Jack from there?).

Amy H was the person who told the defendant's mother where the defendant could be found on the evening of the 15th. She claims that the defendant picked her up at the airport around 1430 hrs (2:30pm) on July 15th in her (Amy's) car. (In one statement it shows Casey at the Airport at 4:30PM picking up RM?)http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestAffidavit071608.htm

CA makes a 911 call on the 15th Call #1 7/15/2008 8:08pm

Talking about the are riding around and she is bringing KC in for theft.

The 2nd call is made, I guess after she gets home and no one is at the Police Station nearby. Call #2 7/15/2008 8:44pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_2nd_911Call071508.htm

They sit around and wait and wait and wait no cop shows up and CA calls for the 3rd time. Call #3 7/15/2008 9:41pm (I don't think they sat around, Lee was home as well as Cindy and Casey, so plenty of time to come up with a script and a plan IMO.)http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_3rd_911Call071508.htm

CA makes a statement on 7/15
3 wks ago asked my daughter to bring my (word "her" crossed out) car home along with my granddaughter Caylee. She told me she was in Jacksonville for the last 2-1/2 wks. Today( Does this mean 7/15) we got a registered letter re: my car being in Orlando since last week of June. We picked up the car today at Johnson's towing Co - Car was abandoned @ Amscot on E-50 X 3 days then towed on 6-30-08. When my husband and I retrieved the car I found a # for a friend of my daughters. Called her and she lead me to my daughter at her boyfriends (word "house" crossed out) apt. I took my daughter and told her to take me to my granddaughter. When I called the police she finally stated Caylee was missing. I last saw my granddaughter Sunday June 8th.
Then CA does on to say
Casey for the last month has told me that Caylee has been with her. She refused to let me speak with her because she said I would upset her.(What did Cindy do that would upset Caylee?)
I found Casey with her friend Tony @ his apt. around 7:30P.

There is no way Lee seen KC on the morning of 7/15. (Unless Lee seen her the morning of when Casey dropped Caylee of for Father's Day, sounds like the fight started early that day and when Cindy and Caylee came back from the nursing home she must of wanted Casey home to watch Caylee and the fight blew up, now Cindy never mentioned the fight to LE, why not? She claimed she tucked Casey and Caylee into bed that night, I don't see that happening if she is trying to strangle Casey and they are having a huge fight. I would like to know where Caylee was all this time? Did something happen to Caylee that night when the second fight broke out? of June 15?)
GA says that :
On July 15, 2008 at approximately 2005PM( 8:05pm) my spouse (Cindy) called my cell phone. I immediately attempted to return her call, and only got her voice mail. I called our land line #, and also got a voice mail. I immediately then called my son, Lee told him I would appreciate him, checking on his mom, told him briefly about Casey again, and Mom & I are upset. At 2035PM (8:35), I finally got a hold of my spouse by cell, and she asked when I would be home. I told her I would be home about 10-10:30 P.M.
**But I thought Lee was already at the house. (In Lee's statement he claimed he was at the house around 8PM no one was home, called Cindy and she said her and Casey were 30 seconds away, so we need to look at the time of the calls of this day as well to compare.)GA goes on to say:
Arriving at 950PM, my spouse was in our garage crying.
But I thought he was already there when the 3rd 911 call was made.
Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. George, Caylee's missing. (There are two statements from George and one states she is in the garage the other that she is outside pacing. So I am not to sure what to think about this one, again need phone records and pings to see where George was and what time he really got home, could be he pulled up as she was on the 3rd 911 call, very close to the time the 3rd call was made.)http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_3rd_911Call071508.htm

Here are the times of the 911 calls and my thoughts.

Here are the times of the 911 calls and my thoughts.

I think what this means is that Caylee needed to see ca more than kc...even in kc stmt she stated that Caylee got more upset about ca than her...I know with my kids if they didn't see me they would have been really upset....ca was her constant---kc was in & out....

I think what this means is that Caylee needed to see ca more than kc...even in kc stmt she stated that Caylee got more upset about ca than her...I know with my kids if they didn't see me they would have been really upset....ca was her constant---kc was in & out....

I agree that is a good point as it is said that Cindy was the primary care giver and she spent 95% of the time with Caylee. I could see how that would upset Caylee. Here is the thing, why did Cindy not call 911 or DCS at least the first few days of Caylee missing? I could understand going one or two days, but she waited 31 days and was this child's primary care giver. She knows her daughter and should of known something was wrong from day one and did nothing until July 15th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back