2008.07.16 / 2008.07.25 / 2008.10.27 / 2008.11.04 Ricardo M. Interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard these interviews before? They just seem so familiar to me. Maybe they released the written transcript before and now the audio. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Have we heard these interviews before? They just seem so familiar to me. Maybe they released the written transcript before and now the audio. Does anyone know? Thanks!
There are quite a few for Ricardo, the one in November I believe is new, the one in October, I believe is new as well. The early ones, July had been released. I have not been able to find a transcript for these, just released (November and October Interviews) yet.

Earlier, there were some transcribe releases. However, some of that could have been left out and now you can hear the whole thing.

Also, there are other interveiws from the end of July and the first of Aug.

I think LE was asking some of the same questions to see if they would get the same answers each time.

The written transcripts have been released. I've already read about Casey and Caylee staying with Ric 4 to 5 nights a week. And that Casey and he rarely went out. They stayed in with Caylee.

I imagine Cindy would deny it. Casey told her she was "working" and later spending the night with Zanny and Caylee.

Cindy thought Zanny had drums because Caylee talked about them. Turns out they were Ricardo's drums.

All these interviews are starting to confuse me. I can't believe they did all these interviews for this one case...if you look at it all, it amounts to a whole lot of work ! I believe if I was a resident of Florida, I would be VERY angry that this selfish ***** has taken all of this time and effort from other cases that were just as important. And then she has the nerve to question LE as to why an Amber Alert was not put out...? Now I'm OT...

These interviews paint Cindy a bigger type of crazy than the earlier ones. She used to sound garden variety crazy. But these later interviews make her sound as crazy as KC, it was very perceptive of LE to pick up on the frailty of her mind when interviewing her.

Lies aren't a problem for her because she has been bending reality for so long to fit her dream world she doesn't even know a lie has passed her lips. She makes everything around her fit her reality. She's very scary.

I listened to the audio of RM's interview last night. I, personally, find it "odd" that he would not release his computer to LE for forensics, and that he refused to talk about his poly with the FBI. No wonder JB issued the subpoena for LE to turn over forensics done on the computer. I don't think RM had anything to do with Caylee's murder, but I do think he was into some questionable things, and JB is going to jump on that to point the defense finger.

I listened to the audio of RM's interview last night. I, personally, find it "odd" that he would not release his computer to LE for forensics, and that he refused to talk about his poly with the FBI. No wonder JB issued the subpoena for LE to turn over forensics done on the computer. I don't think RM had anything to do with Caylee's murder, but I do think he was into some questionable things, and JB is going to jump on that to point the defense finger.

Well, it was clear listening to the audio that Ricardo was following the case pretty closely. In the November interview OCSO made a comment that they saw he'd been downloading the document dumps. It was obvious to him anything he said on tape or anything they found on his computer would likely end up in downloadable form on any one of several media outlets.

IMHO some things came up in the polygraph and were on his computer that he would rather not put out there. I can understand that.

Sometimes the interviews have come out in transcript form previous to the audio version being released. Therefore, if you look in the Official Documents thread you may find the transcript released on an earlier date. Later, they may release the taped interview.

Also bits and pieces of the case have been discussed here and there, so a bit of info seems familiar but it's not clear why.:crazy:

At the beginning of the second part of the October 27 interview, Yuri asks Ricardo if he or KC knew anyone in the area I have outlined in the attached map. Interest in this region is new to me.

AreaOfInterest.PNG

During the first interview he sounded natural and relaxed. When RM called LE to ask if he could get his computer back, LE said he could come pick it up. LE interviewed RM again at that time and during that interview, things got sticky. LE said that they had asked RM not to delete anything from his computer in the space between him going home after his first interview and LE coming to get it. The implication was that RM disobeyed and LE wanted to know why.

LE also questioned RM as to why he never answered KC's emails. Apparently there were many emails from KC to RM but no replies on record. Weird. He couldn't explain it either.

Just for the record, Lee mentioned to TL while they were talking in TL's car, that RM has a narcotics record. Hadn't heard that before.

I was hoping to find some info. on what exactly was on that computer and what he was trying to keep off tape regarding the poly. It's no wonder JB was asking about RM's computer info. I wonder???? He seems like a shady character, nothing like Tony who was willing to go above and beyond to help find the little angel.

Go here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...gs_released_by_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

for a whole list of audio interviews. On Nov. 4, 2009 Ricardo Morales, former boyfriend, is interviewed for the fourth time. He had submitted his computer to LE and they had some questions regarding what they found on his computer. He had sold photos to The Globe and forensics experts found that he had erased files relevant to this.

I am really curious to know what he was so desperate to hide about the FBI ploygraph, and why was LE so cooperative in hiding it?

I am really curious to know what he was so desperate to hide about the FBI polygraph, and why was LE so cooperative in hiding it?

Because it could jeopardize his job, because LE pretty much promised these guys anything they were up front about unrelated to the case wouldn't come back and bite them.

Maybe it even related to juvenile case, since closed.

[LE also questioned RM as to why he never answered KC's emails. Apparently there were many emails from KC to RM but no replies on record. Weird. He couldn't explain it either.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean he deleted all his sent mail to KC? If this is the case, could LE still get it? I had heard even if you delete e-mail its still here somewhere. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member