2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything he says has a reason behind it. He is around on the the key dates especially June 16. They are inconsistencies in the first and second statements i.e. the weekend of the 27th. Plus, I haven't seen the phone records but LP said her phone was dead that weekend but Jessie says in the second interview that they talk on the 28th. Also he resigns from LE right after talking to her on the 24th.
This guy smells so fishy to me.
But he looks good, and he comes across well. Dig a little deeper though and somethings not right. jmho

Was it ever mentioned if Casey actually was able to call TonE while she was in jail the first time?

I really wish they'd clue us in to why JG resigned.

Had to be something juicy though for him to have to be let into the back door in order to resign!

His father stated on NG the other night that he worked as a cop for awhile but later decided it just was not for him, I think that is probably the truth IMO

One things for sure Casey was freakin' obsessed with TonE

I'm not even sure of that. Casey was playing Ricardo at the start of her *TonE phase*, then she was playing William W. up until the last little moment before she gets TonE from the airport. Let's not forget she was making plans to see the Marine, Hawkins in Ca. Casey wasn't all THAT moved by TonE. He worked for the moment and was willing to let Casey flop-out in exchange for some booty and house chores. He served her purpose for the time being..... just my take on it

Me too. All of Casey's other friends didn't even want to go to Fusion and didn't like the music. I think he was just someone to stay with temporarily until someone better came along. Also, Cindy didn't know where he lived nor did most of her friends. She was hid out at his place.

Everything he says has a reason behind it. He is around on the the key dates especially June 16. They are inconsistencies in the first and second statements i.e. the weekend of the 27th. Plus, I haven't seen the phone records but LP said her phone was dead that weekend but Jessie says in the second interview that they talk on the 28th. Also he resigns from LE right after talking to her on the 24th.
This guy smells so fishy to me.
But he looks good, and he comes across well. Dig a little deeper though and somethings not right. jmho

I agree, plus he's fixated on blaming Cindy for Casey being the way she is and their breakup and he's making excuses for an accident and Casey being in another reality.

I don't think KC is frantic for male attention. I think she is addicted to the "honeymoon phase" at the very beginning of a new relationship. She keeps seeking out new beginnings. JMO

I don't think KC is frantic for male attention. I think she is addicted to the "honeymoon phase" at the very beginning of a new relationship. She keeps seeking out new beginnings. JMO

who knows...I had some overlapping "relationships"/clueless clinginess stuff going on myself at that age...hindsight is 20/20.

I will say though that even though JG said she was "absolutely not" a drama queen...she does seem to use dramatic stories to get attention when they serve a purpose or distract others..i.e. what's with the Brandon fight/crying? and the whole family/divorce drama, and then the whole "my dad had a stroke" thing...I bet there are others we haven't even heard about. I bet she's even claimed to have cancer at one point.

I DO actually know a guy (friend of an ex) who once told us this crazy story of this girl he was seeing who told him she got pregnant with his kid but was going to have an abortion and he gave her the $$ for it..then later on she confesses, oops I lied, I was never pregnant, and her friends said, yeah she was never pregnant or had an abortion, she just wanted the money. sick.

I don't know about anyone else, but one thing that has bothered me about this whole case is the dynamics between Cindy and Casey before Caylee went missing. It really sounds like Cindy put down Casey alot, and maybe she had every right to...but to do it in front of other people, and to tell Casey's friends terrible things about her own daughter, really disturbs me. I don't find that their relationship was much of a loving one.
That could be but I know from my own experiences with my daughter who is now 21, whom I love dearly, there comes a time when you get to the end of your rope trying to help them. All of the lying, and stealing, etc, you do everything you can to help them and get them help, but there comes a time when they have to grow up and help themselves.
She was probably fed up, bitter and did not want to see her daughter lie, take advantage, and rip anyone else off, wanted her to stand on her own two feet and fly straight.
Tough love, it's really hard to get yourself to that point, but it has been the best thing I could have done. My daughter is doing great now.
She just gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to pick her fiancee' up from work. :)

I found it odd that she called Jesse first from amscot at 1:25 in the morning, and he was on the other side of town and was no help. Tony said he picked her up and she was waiting out side of the car not sure off the time,but Tony also said that she had food that did not appear to be from the grocery store and one of the items was freeze pops? If she had gotten them from the Anthony home what time was she there? Did she sneak in the house while they were asleep? IIRC the person that called the tow about the car had arrived at work,saw the car in the lot and assumed that it had been there from the day before.

drama, Casey's calls etc. She also called Jesse that one night when she had 2 flats. Is it just me or does two flats seems odd? Perhaps somebody has had it happen to them and can settle my doubts.

drama, Casey's calls etc. She also called Jesse that one night when she had 2 flats. Is it just me or does two flats seems odd? Perhaps somebody has had it happen to them and can settle my doubts.

I don't know about Jesse getting a call but Ricardo and Troy went to help with the two flat tires. After drinking and smoking pot it's probably not hard to get two flat tires. LOL

Jesse's whole interview rubs me the wrong way. He knows for a fact that he heard Caylee in the background on the 24th....

AND that same day, "June 24th is a pretty significant day in your life. Uhm and we know why. We don't have to pick that scab." (said to Jesse by EE)

What the heck is all that about???? Can anyone fill me in?

I too wonder why he left LE.....I mean - I find it hard to believe, it just "wasn't for him", the academy etc....you would think going through that you may realize it isn't for you but after?

Jesse came off much better in his television interviews than he does here. I haven't spent a lot of time reading this in detail (have to go back and review) but my overall impression is that he somehow took it upon himself to investigate the case as though he was still a cop. Tough to do when you have next to no experience, you're no longer a cop and you're not impartial.

Ok Sleuthers. Humor me on something for a minute without throwing out huge theories. I need as many factual thoughts as you have.

According to the interviews, there is some conflicting information if I'm seeing this right.

Friday, June 27, 2008

• Casey's car was noticed by Amscot employee at 7am?

• Casey leaves Tony's apartment in the morning and said she was coming back.

• Casey tells Amy she ran out of gas again. (Two Friday's in a row). She also mentions the smell to Amy saying definitely something (squirrels) dead on frame of car.

• Tony picks Casey up at Amscot around 11am.
    Did he leave class to go get her?

• Casey has a bag of groceries that looks to have come from the Anthony's home, not a grocery store, and a couple changes of clothes.
    Does anyone have the map handy? Would Casey have to pass by Amscot to get from the A's home to Tony's apartment?

• Casey sends a facebook message to Ricardo to ask what he is doing on the 28th.

• Casey calls Jesse worried about him, tells him that Caylee is at the beach with the nanny and invites him to Fusian.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

• Casey calls Jesse and tells him about running out of gas, wants to know if he has a gas can. He couldn't help her because he was on the other side of town.
    Did Casey tell him this happened the day before or did she lead him to believe she was at that moment stranded at Amscot and out of gas?

• Jesse said it happened at 1:25pm.

• Casey hangs out at Tony's during the day and slept at Tony's that night.

Did Casey call for help on 2 different days, claiming both days to different people that she ran out of gas?

I think his comments about the likelihood of Casey leaving Caylee by the playhouse if she were harmed were strange. I can't tell if he's trying to impress the detectives by offering up his own theories, or if he knows more than he's telling.

What strikes me funny about the playhouse comment is he says 'whenver i was there "clap" straight to the playhouse we went"

B ut previous he says that he hadn't seen Caylee for months?

Yes..this comment.

June 24th is a pretty significant day in your life. Uhm and we know why. We don't have to pick that scab." (said to Jesse by EE)

What is that about??????

Yes..this comment.

June 24th is a pretty significant day in your life. Uhm and we know why. We don't have to pick that scab." (said to Jesse by EE)

What is that about??????

I believe that is the day Jesse was fired from OPD.

I was in a car that got 2 flats. I was just a kid, but they were both on the passenger side of the car. My uncle ran over something in a construction zone. I think he may have grazed those concrete barriers that protect the workers. You know how they flair out at the bottom. No damage to the car, just 2 flats. Oh and boy was he MAD!! :furious:

What strikes me funny about the playhouse comment is he says 'whenver i was there "clap" straight to the playhouse we went"

B ut previous he says that he hadn't seen Caylee for months?

That makes sense to me. Unless they bought that playhouse recently.

The last time he saw Caylee was the beginning of the year.

Nothing crazy with his statement that I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member