2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some timelines that say Casey and JG went to the beach June 27-28. Is this true? If so, do we know anything about that visit?

I think Casey called him on June 24th, after he quit his job, to cheer him up. I think she said they could go to the beach and hang out, but I don't think they did. However, that was so long ago, I could be totally wrong.

I've seen some timelines that say Casey and JG went to the beach June 27-28. Is this true? If so, do we know anything about that visit?

i remember hearing this too in the very beginning. but it was not in JGs statement so i think it was just a rumor.

I think Casey called him on June 24th, after he quit his job, to cheer him up. I think she said they could go to the beach and hang out, but I don't think they did. However, that was so long ago, I could be totally wrong.

That's how I recall it too. She invited him to go to the beach but it was never said that they went.

I don't think her cellphone pings show that she ever went to Cocoa Beach.

Ok, from Dateline they said Casey and JG STARTED dating in January, and Caylee was born August 9. Um, no. I am not sure when they got engaged but he was still willing to marry her after finding out Caylee was not his (duh). She was the one who called it off, but I don't think they said when.

This has always drove me crazy. Why would JG believe she was his or need a paternity test? Math would tell you she was knocked up when she started sleeping with JG. And he was going to be a cop with this deductive reasoning? I feel bad for him and think he seems very sincere, but I really wish we could hear the true details of that paternity test. It had to be taken to prove to someone other than Jesse that Caylee wasn't his. We know there is not a lot of love lost between the families, I wonder what the story is.

I seem to remember the engagement was sealed or announced in December.

I moved the thread: "Did They Go To The Beach?" here because this thread contains a lot of information from the Interview Jesse gave.

Jesse G. Interview Only 7/23/08
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/jg092308.pdf
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71756
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...und072308R.mp3
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...dTwo073108.WMA
Taped Interview 7/23/08 http://www.sendspace.com/file/qqd0j2 (must be downloaded)
Taped Interview 7/31/08 http://www.sendspace.com/file/tjkziv (must be downloaded)

Hi all! I know this has been addressed before, but I was wondering if anyone knows why JG left the police force? Was he asked to? Or was it his own decision? I know it may not have anything to do with this case but it may also have something to do with this case. KWIM? I too believe that KC is guilty but I also think that everyone else should be totally truthful to show their innocence. It only makes me question people when they are filing claims not to get their phone info - although I do understand why they are questioning why they have to supply it for such a long period of time. Sorry for the rant. I am just so frustrated with this case. I just wish there were answers to the so many questions that everyone has.

Some thoughts on this interveiew with JG on July 23rd.

1. The interveiw starts out "We'll deal with that other thing."... hmmm wonder what Det EE was talking about.

2. JG states on Line 20 that OCSO page #1504 that he works at the Cheesecake Factory, Millennia Mall. hmmmm.. was he working that day when Tony and Casey went there to eat with Caylee on/around June 11th/12th?

3. He talks about what Amy, Ricardo and Tony had told them about Casey. Which ultimately is third party info. Very little about what/when he seen her during that time. Per cell pings and records she did speak to him on the phone and was in his area... he really did not cover this or was asked by police.
Would have like to heard a little more about their relationship and content of their phone converstations.

4. JG calls her on the 16th.. for 12 minute conversation. He calls her again on the 24th. With him not being the father, the relationship was over.. why oh why do they keep in contact??? He was calling her as well as Casey call him.

5. He SPECIFICALLY remembers Casey telling Caylee to "Get off the table caylee. Sit down. Mom's on the phone. " (Later he recants WHICH DAY he heard this... BUT NOT WHAT he SPECIFICALLY remember she said. hmmm was Caylee on the table while she was on the phone June 16th during the 12 min call... after the call.. did she go overboard with discipline or was she overloaded with lies and frustration?

6. I would have liked the police to ask Jesse if he still babysat Caylee on occasion from Jan 08 - June 08. ( I am not saying he did or did something.. but it would have been a nice question to have asked to rule things out.) He says he had not seen her since the first of the year later in the interview. He seen Casey but not Caylee since the first of the year.. I do find that a little odd due to the relationship they had.

7. I am still curious more about the night of June 30th. Really would like to pin down where she was that night.

8. Amy evidently told JG that Casey was talking about that she received a phone call from Caylee, almost excited about it, as in hey, my daughter called me from a cell phone, then Casey dropped Amy off at the house. hmmmmm......this is the 1st time we hear about this mysterious phone call... Why didn't Amy mention this to police... we hear it second hand from JG? So....when Casey tells the police.. "I spoke to my daughter.. just today..." WAS NOT the FIRST time Casey tells this "lie" she TOLD AMY earlier in the day on the 15th.

Just some thoughts about the interview... not pointing to anything specifically. Just think that the interveiw could have been more about their relationship and not so much about 3rd party info that was gotten already.

Onward to reading the rest of the interviews.

ibyoungr- that was very interesting. I am not sure exactly what happened but I do find it suspect that JG was a police officer, left town right after the crime, and seems to distance himself from them which doesn't seem true when you look at the cell records.

I don't really understand why there's bad blood between his family and Casey's. According to Lee Casey told her parents she was trying to cut off a relationship with him and he was dangerous, and he told HIS parents Casey was the one still into him, but they had a very close, long term relationship on both sides?

With all due respect Jesse was probably the only stability in KC and Caylees lives. If you look at the trail of lies KC has told it should be taken with a grain of salt that Jesse is " dangerous." Perhaps Jesse wanted to stifle KC's party girl life by making her respectable with a marriage but KC would have none of that. It would cramp her wild lifestyle. Maybe Jesse told her she was not ministers sons wife material and let her break off the engagement as to not embarass her. I don't think Jesse has anything to do with Caylees disappearance but I do believe Cindy, KC, George and perhaps Lee are trying to place reasonable doubt in peoples minds that he may be responsible for Caylees murder. They all were quick to jump the gun and point the finger in a subtle manner to police by bringing up Jesses name immediately when it was disclosed Caylee was missing. KC was still at home then.
If anything Jesse and his family had been Caylees saviors when she was in their lives by giving her a somewhat normal life.
I would like to know why Cindy, George and Lee brought up Jesse in the first place- unless this was KC's plan to involve him in Caylees Murder.
" Hell Hath No Fury Like A Womans Scorn," and all of the Anthonys with KC at the Helm have been targeting JG since Caylees disappearance.

And June 24th, a pretty significant day in your life.
JG: Correct.
EE: Uhm, we, and we know why. We don’t have to pick that scab.

This makes it sound like JG was fired from the Police force. Are these npt public records some place. Is it possible to find out why he left? What is he doing now?

With all due respect Jesse was probably the only stability in KC and Caylees lives. If you look at the trail of lies KC has told it should be taken with a grain of salt that Jesse is " dangerous." Perhaps Jesse wanted to stifle KC's party girl life by making her respectable with a marriage but KC would have none of that. It would cramp her wild lifestyle. Maybe Jesse told her she was not ministers sons wife material and let her break off the engagement as to not embarass her. I don't think Jesse has anything to do with Caylees disappearance but I do believe Cindy, KC, George and perhaps Lee are trying to place reasonable doubt in peoples minds that he may be responsible for Caylees murder. They all were quick to jump the gun and point the finger in a subtle manner to police by bringing up Jesses name immediately when it was disclosed Caylee was missing. KC was still at home then.
If anything Jesse and his family had been Caylees saviors when she was in their lives by giving her a somewhat normal life.
I would like to know why Cindy, George and Lee brought up Jesse in the first place- unless this was KC's plan to involve him in Caylees Murder.
" Hell Hath No Fury Like A Womans Scorn," and all of the Anthonys with KC at the Helm have been targeting JG since Caylees disappearance.

I disagree. KC broke off the engagement with JG. She continued to date several guys even one of his friends on the police force. She put everything on FB and MS and kind of flaunted it in his face. Remember JG was in love and thought he was having a child and then all that was gone. I imagine he was hurt. I could see him being jealous and maybe even stalking her a bit. I don't know about dangerious, but he does have a criminal justice degree and police training so it wouldn't be the first time a cop misused their power.

Jesse (and his father) initially were gung-ho in KC's defense. Jesse seemed to be making himself a bigger part of KC's and Caylee's life than he really was (at that point in time). To hear him talk about the playhouse and how Caylee would run straight to it, you would think that he was around them on a regular basis, when in fact he had not seen them for months. From his police interviews, with his constant banging on the table, I get the feeling that he is not a very stable individual, which would explain his father's overprotectiveness and his leaving what is considered by most a very good job with the police department to work in a fast food restaurant (if it was his decision to leave). I don't think that Jesse had anything to do with Caylee's demise, knew about it or participated in a cover-up, but I don't see Jesse (as many do) as such a great catch - too much of a know it all for my taste.

And she wanted you to go to Fusion?
JG: Correct. Yes sir. I declined. Uhm, and I asked her, well first I asked her, “Well where’s Caylee? Why, you know you’re going to Fusion.” At this point I know that she had had a falling out with her mother. How did, whose watching Caylee? Uhm, and, and that’s when she tells me, “Caylee is with the nanny at the beach.
EE: On the 27th?
EE: And as far as a nanny, that’s when we touched upon, do you know the nanny? Have you ever met the nanny?
JG: I never met Zani before, but I’ve heard the name Zani for at least six months.
EE: Six months?
JG: At least.

O.K. I think it is strange that JG tells the office that on the 27th he specifically ask where caylee was? He didn't know she was missing. He says it was because he knew she had moved out of her parents house, but then goes on to say he knew KC used a nanny for the last 6 months. So why ask where caylee was?

And June 24th, a pretty significant day in your life.
EE: Uhm, we, and we know why. We don’t have to pick that scab.

This makes it sound like JG was fired from the Police force. Are these npt public records some place. Is it possible to find out why he left? What is he doing now?

I agree - I posted yesterday that I thought he started in 12/07? If so, 6/08 would be the 6 months mark - oftentimes, with the many agencies I'm familiar with, there's a probationary status review done at the end of 6 months. Maybe he wasn't doing well in his field training? Maybe he was told he wasn't cutting it, and he elected to resign rather than be terminated?

I figure LE/FBI have looked into JG's work record. Would be easy for them to find out when he quit being a cop and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy