2008.07.22 Shirley P. Interview (Cindy's Mother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone seen where Cindy's mother in laws name is stated? Mrs. Plesea says Cindy was supposed to go down to visit her and go to the beach. but she didn't go because Casey kept saying they would be there the next day... If she is close I wonder if Casey had taken Caylee to visit her at any time and if any of her items were missing?

I really think that both Baez and Cindy threw Grandma under the bus when they refer to those calls on her answering machine as coming from Caylee in their interviews ..to somehow prove Cylee was still alive and being held. When I read what Grandma says..well it sounds to me like she got those calls on the answering machine and knew it wasn't Caylee..because she said Caylee doesn't speak jibberish..she was very clear on that point.

I wonder who those calls were from. Could they be from KC playing games or just a wrong number. Sometimes I get calls and all i hear is background noise and sometimes I hear kids playing.

I seem to remember in one of CA's outburst with the media her bringing up Caylee calling the grandmothers house..I know that I heard her say it. I'll dig around but I know it was said by CA.

A sociopath destroys everybody they know and come in contact with. They NEVER feel any remorse. They are NOT capable of it. Neither do they feel love. They just pretend. Just like their fantasy lives they create.

And that is what is So Difficult for me to wrap my mind around. (thankfully).... Casey has just left such a LONG line of victims (none more so than Caylee of course) in her wake. And she's not done yet IMO!

I seem to remember in one of CA's outburst with the media her bringing up Caylee calling the grandmothers house..I know that I heard her say it. I'll dig around but I know it was said by CA.

I remember that too, but I sure couldn't point you to the thread! Kinda like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes now.

Has anyone seen where Cindy's mother in laws name is stated? Mrs. Plesea says Cindy was supposed to go down to visit her and go to the beach. but she didn't go because Casey kept saying they would be there the next day... If she is close I wonder if Casey had taken Caylee to visit her at any time and if any of her items were missing?

Is George's Mom a widow,or divorced from George's Dad?
She lives in Ft. Myers

In the interview, the great grandma says that when they went back to her house, she made chili but wasn't sure that Caylee would like it. She ended up fixing her a PJB. However, when Cindy had the birthday party for Caylee, she stated that she was making chili which is Caylee's favorite meal. Can't CA stop lying even for a minute?

I remember that too, but I sure couldn't point you to the thread! Kinda like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes now.

Yes. IFRC Cindy was outside LE and a reporter asked her something. She came back with some response like her own mother got a call from Caylee.
That was a looooooooooong time ago.:)

Each time I listen to one of these family members my heart breaks a little more. Look at the people that are so saddened by not only little Caylee but by the actions of KC over the past days, months, years. How terribly sad.

What a sweet woman. She reminds me (as she does for some of you) of my grandmother who just recently passed at 99. I just keep shaking my head as I sit here.

Yes. I remember hearing her say that, too.

GGM may have been the first to give Caylee chili, and because she liked it Cindy wanted to fix it to. This tears at my heart to hear her, GrandMothers are wonderful I know I miss mine.

What a sad interview.

How could Casey be such a cold person!

Casey is so tainted that she ruins the life of everyone she comes in contact with. This poor woman. I can't imagine how Casey could be so cruel and heartless.

Just when I think I couldn't have more dislike for someone, something new is released. I find myself disliking Casey a little more each day.

I just finished reading the grandmother's interview. In it, she states that after the Father's Day visit to the nursing home Cindy Anthony had a week's vacation where she was supposed to go to visit George Anthony's mother and go to the beach - but that Cindy stayed home all that week because Casey was to come over with Caylee.

We heard this before.

The grandmother goes on to state that "about a week or two later" Cindy took ANOTHER week off work, again waiting for Casey to come by with Caylee, but that Casey never came and Cindy "ended up doing yard work all week long".

I do not think that Cindy's second week off work has been mentioned. Would this perhaps put her at home during the gas can theft, the gas can return, the times Casey's car was backed up to the garage doors?"

:waitasec:
I was just wondering the same thing. I remember her
saying... Vacation time... I remember her saying...
waiting... ..... on KC...... I remember her saying...
that is when KC called with one of those ' famous'
stories of hers...... oh I can't come because
" *&^%^$@&!!@$_(!$*&$%^
"1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 = 10 reasons....."
made up reasons.... One time it was the
Z a n ny story of the auto wreck... !
Dang it KC just TELL THE TRUTH !
P * L * E * A * S * E ! ! ! ! ! ! !
jjgram

Frankly I don't think anyone that knows Casey believes they ever really knew her at all - including those closest to her.

What a waste, indeed.

I'm thinking that the 2nd week of vacation might have been during the first week of July. Possibly when she had time to write on her Myspace saying "My Caylee is Missing". Cindy had already waited at home all that 1st week of vacation, and now Caylee wasn't showing up during this 2nd week either.:confused:

I'm thinking that the 2nd week of vacation might have been during the first week of July. Possibly when she had time to write on her Myspace saying "My Caylee is Missing". Cindy had already waited at home all that 1st week of vacation, and now Caylee wasn't showing up during this 2nd week either.:confused:
That's right. She was off that week as well. I just listened to a third interview with CA and she actually tells LE that on July 3rd, she went to Universal Park - she had talked with Casey and she was supposed to pick up Caylee there but she didn't show up! That helps to explain why she may have written what she wrote on the 3rd!

In the interview, the great grandma says that when they went back to her house, she made chili but wasn't sure that Caylee would like it. She ended up fixing her a PJB. However, when Cindy had the birthday party for Caylee, she stated that she was making chili which is Caylee's favorite meal. Can't CA stop lying even for a minute?

Why would this have to be a lie? Shirley said Caylee had already eaten popcorn, and didn't have a big appetite. Shirley did not see Caylee that often, and most toddlers don't like spicy things that much.
My mother kept my youngest son a lot when I worked, but she didn't always know what he liked or didn't like.
I swear... sometimes it seems every time Cindy opens her mouth, someone is going to find something sinister about it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back