2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Casey says she has had no time to write "the letters" then in the EXACT same conversation she is like yeah, come visit me...because all I'm doing is sitting around, reading, napping"

I definitely get the impression that they're not buying everything Casey says, and Cindy very gently questions a lot of Casey's inconsistencies, but she never follows through and calls Casey on it. It makes me want to pull my hair out.
No kidding. I pretty sure GA felt that way, too.

I'm not a big fan of the A's, but I honestly do appreciate the precarious position they were in at this time. It's akin to talking someone down from the ledge of a building. The stakes were that high.

On the other hand, I think they've always treated her like a spoiled 2 year-old who might get mad and throw her milk. Had they made her clean it up 20 years ago they wouldn't be going through this today..

I just realized I'm posting on the wrong thread :/ two windows open...

I definitely get the impression that they're not buying everything Casey says, and Cindy very gently questions a lot of Casey's inconsistencies, but she never follows through and calls Casey on it. It makes me want to pull my hair out.

It is valid assumption that the Anthony's have tried to be 'nice' to KC hoping that if she thinks they're on her side, she'll open up. I believe that may have been a big part of their strategy to begin with, but it didn't work, and now they're no closer to KC fessing up than they were at Day 1. In the beginning, Cindy seemed frustrated and angry with KC when the 911 calls were made. In the initial call from jail, there was passive agressivity and hostility, but then we see them mostly nicey, nicey at jail. It seems their strategy may have have begun. At this point though, I think the Ants probably KNOW the truth but just want to cut their losses and try to keep their remaining child out of jail for life.

"look locally" hmmmm.......

also, "bring in whoever you want" translation, keep bringing in detectives til I find one who buys my BS.

In parts, KC seems possitively giddy as she spouts one adverb after another. She truly is. Absolutely.

QUOTE]

Let's not forget "completely", "whatsoever", "off hand",
"as far as", and "perfect".

I think Baez is the reason there are no more visits. The less that is on the record that he has to explain the better for him and his client.

I'm not convinced the A's would heed the words of a lawyer they don't like.

We all know how well they did in listening to a lawyer they admired, at least in the beginning.

If Baez were doing this through his client alone, it seems One of the A's would still show up even if rejected, just to let JB know he cannot tell them what to do.

But bottom line is that JB has a history of inability to control this client's actions...we have witnessed that.

There has to be more to it.

Off Topic - Sorry

Is there a thread that has ALL the Documents on it - Interviews & all?

If there is I would be most grateful for a link

calling Caylee 'that little girl, KC saying she looks awful, needs to go home,KC talks in PAST tence of Caylee"...........makes me so angry!!!! Notice KC says CA/GA good grandparents but never said good parents!

My apologies for not reading through all posts and this may have been addressed....What sticks out to me the most is that we now got a glimpse of what LP said when he told us the family walks on eggshells around KC!!!

:sick:

yeah, why??? what does KC have on them??? what are CA/GA AFRAID of????
not right, IMO:sick:

yeah, why??? what does KC have on them??? what are CA/GA AFRAID of????
not right, IMO:sick:

Casey's the only person who can tell them what happened to Caylee. She can also refuse to see them or talk to them at any point. As a result, she has complete and total control.

Before all of this happened, Casey also had the power to take Caylee away from them at any point. I don't believe she has or had anything more sordid or sinister to hold over their heads.

Notice how excited Cindy got when KC mentioned the person from high school who came to visit her

Snipped

Yup & Cindy falls hard for her phony :angel: act here doesn't she?

The truth is KC treated that person like dirt off the bottom of her shoe!

There were times I swore Cindy saw right thru her BS! but this wasn't one of them :rolleyes:

Snipped

There were times I swore Cindy saw right thru her BS! but this wasn't one of them :rolleyes:

Oh definitely, absolutely, potentially! :rolleyes:

The look on CA's puss during almost all of tape 1 looked to me like she wanted to grab her by the throat again (?) only this time not ever stop..Even when she was so obviously butt kissing her the puss still looked the same..

I'm not sure if she wasn't buying her crap OR if she already knew there was no real point to any of those Q's.

-George asks if Casey would be interested in talking to the FBI and Casey says that she’ll talk to anyone her parents want to bring in.
Cindy asks if it’s just local police Casey doesn’t feel comfortable with— Casey says it’s Allen and Melich she distrusts. Casey says she would prefer to speak to “Happy Wells”
-Cindy asks if she needs Jose present and Casey says she would talk to “Happy” alone or with Jose bc they have had a lot of conversations together and he was “very concerned with Caylee— wanting to find Caylee— that was his priority.” Casey says “Happy” is someone she felt very comfortable talking to and he is someone who would go out of his way to help George and Cindy. Casey says Happy was at the house when she was picked up Wednesday morning.
-Cindy says LE really wants to talk to Casey and Casey says she would “absolutely talk to Happy today.”

WTH is with this Happy guy?? He must be a good looking guy in his 20's or early 30's. KC just wants his attention, or someone like him at least. I guess she's referring to Appie W. in reality, not Happy. I can't stand KC!!!!

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

I found the question about someone being in the house to be interesting. It seems to tie in to Cindy's email saying that George denied coming home during his work hours on a particular day. We know that Casey had a habit of 'going off to work' and returning home after George left. Something Casey did left evidence of someone being in the house. My first thought was moving the pool ladder, but someone wouldn't have to have a key to the house to get into the backyard, would they?
You said Cindy asks good questions, accepts the lies and moves on because she is afraid to confront Casey. Why would she be afraid to confront Casey?

Snipped

I mentioned in another thread that as I watch Cindy watching KC talk, her eyes look very piercing. She says she believes and supports KC, but her eyes are saying something else entirely. She knows the deal, but I believe is trying to cajole KC so she'll relax and open up to her and George.

LOL! but seriously...It's pretty amazing how Casey really does find a way to bring EVERYTHING back to her-- even in the most awkward and egregious ways. I noted that George tended to sit back and/or cross his arms when Casey would steer the conversation to something insipid about herself.
Casey really does view herself as a perpetual child-- she's in JAIL and a person of interest in her child's disappearance and yet she bounds into the booth beaming and announces "I ATE COLESLAW TODAY!!" like she's an infant who's starting to experiment with "grown-up foods."
wtf.

You mean "egg-regious"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members