2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:clap:
I honestly think this is THE only way that I can ever put myself through that again. I have followed this from the beginning to here, and I think I am lucky not to have bled to death from the ears from what I have listened to and put myself through in order to stay on top of this case. I am all for a shot every time one of them says any of the following:

ABSOLUTELY
reaching out
Oh of course
They misconstrued everything I said...
Another avenue
by other means

OR

anytime one of them laughs INAPPROPRIATELY-my God-this child is missing and they are all laughing and smiling like there is nothing amiss...

Let's watch and drink by all means!:crazy:

You will have to pick just one, or we will all die of alcohol poisoning.
Lanie

It is interesting to listen to how skilled at avoidance they all are.

Indeed! They really are a full-scale study in many areas, individually and collectively.

We could all have degrees of some sort by the time this mess is put to bed. :wink:

Magic-cat:

"You know what I think? I think they rarely talked to one another at all...I think they were all on all these different schedules, with one coming and one going and the care of Caylee in the evenings taking precedence over everything for Cindy that they just never even talked to one another. Now they are forced to talk and it is an almost painful scene to watch as they stumble about attempting to act as if they even know one another...I think they have lived life on the surface and this deep dive is more than any of them can stand."

You are so spot on!!

I also am starting to think that Lee, in his phone call and jailhouse visit, is simply playing along to keep her talking. She literally brightens up while listening to Lee take in all of her lies.

KC is attracted to people that believe her bull.

I'm starting to believe that LA never believed her from day one (or day 31) and is simply pretending to HELP her hoping she slips up or will tell him SOMETHING.

He probably wants to be the hero in all of this.

At some point, he backed away.

Dippy was playing cops and robbers. He wanted to be the cop. He bought into KC in the beginning, but I think maybe he put away his badge now.
Some people never grow up. Here's a great example of two.

Someone call the cukoo's nest! We've found the one that flew over!:woohoo:

(bold by me)

:chicken::dance::takeabow::takeabow::spit::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::laughbig:
to funny.....daughter just finished that book....she doens't follow as closely (only by association with her dear dear mom!!! :chicken:) she laughed and said "oh I get it.....to funny!!!!)

Magic-cat:

"You know what I think? I think they rarely talked to one another at all...I think they were all on all these different schedules, with one coming and one going and the care of Caylee in the evenings taking precedence over everything for Cindy that they just never even talked to one another. Now they are forced to talk and it is an almost painful scene to watch as they stumble about attempting to act as if they even know one another...I think they have lived life on the surface and this deep dive is more than any of them can stand."

You are so spot on!!

I also am starting to think that Lee, in his phone call and jailhouse visit, is simply playing along to keep her talking. She literally brightens up while listening to Lee take in all of her lies.

I'm starting to believe that LA never believed her from day one (or day 31) and is simply pretending to HELP her hoping she slips up or will tell him SOMETHING.

IIRC he also submitted an e-mail to dectives about what was covered....so one may ponder on whether or not he may have wanted to try to do the right thing....I still can't believe anyone would want to do their own investigation vs. LE....makes no sense--now is the time for no secrets (that being said if you want your child back)

jmo

Lee wanted Caylee back, George wanted Caylee back, Cindy wanted Caylee back, Kristina wanted Caylee back, all of her close friends wanted Caylee back, all of her recent friends wanted Caylee back. The only person who didn't "want" Caylee back, and knew damn well she was NEVER coming back, was Casey.

Magic-cat:

You are so spot on!!

NAILED IT - exactly

About the KEY: I imagine it is BULL, but it might tie into CA not liking Latino persons which we are led to believe only because KC told someone that when her friend was told she couldn't go into CA's house. That is all about Casey thinking she has a 'thing' about her mother not liking spanish people. So, if mom doesn't want spanish people in her house imagine if the nanny even had a key. It might also be tied to Casey believing in her delusional mind that the house is HERS. It is a possessive entitlement power posture embedded in all the control mentality and rebellion of that in the dynamics.

Is that as clear as mud??

I've only watched part 1 of the Lee interview, but my gut tells me that Casey sent the family (via Jose) some hogwash that Caylee was taken and that Casey has lied, cheated, stolen, etc. all because she is trying to protect the family. I feel like she told them that someone (Zenaida or whoever) is threatening the family if she doesn't cooperate and that is why she kept all the info to herself and didn't tell anyone. I can practically hear her weaving some elaborate drama-filled tale of espionage and intrigue, full of threats and blackmail...a scene straight from some Hollywood movie.

I feel like LA was geniunely trying to get information out of her based on some cockamamy story that she told the family via letters (sent through Jose). The conversation didn't seem that strange to me...it sounded like 2 people trying to communicate without saying too much. The only problem was that LA thinks (or at least thought then) that Casey was telling a REAL story!

I need to listen to more interviews, but this is my gut just based on the segment I just watched. I certainly didn't get the feeling from this interview that LA was "in" on anything. I feel like he's at least trying to believe the story that Casey has told the family via secret Jose-mail and get more information out of her without letting anyone else in on the story.

These are the sanest thoughts I have seen written on this subject! I believe you may have interperted this pretty closely. I also think there is a separate phone & number that was used for a specific purpose that she does not want LE to to know about or fall into possession of. However, I think LA thinks it is a clue to finding Caylee.

Good thinking IMHO!

Can I add that I saw the "team coverage" on WFTV and they did indeed MISCONSTRUE (sp?) I caught them!!! I am in no way defending the Anthony's or Casey BUT I found it horribly decietful to say that Casey never showed emotion or referred to Caylee as "her daughter" or "her baby" only as "that little girl." I saw ALL the tapes and GA said "that little girl" and Casey did indeed say "her baby." I guess I am seeing how much WFTV or any other news station for that matter likes to sensationalize every little detail....In this case they were wrong.

This type of reporting happens more than you know! (just watch NG if you want to see complete twisting of facts!). It is very unsettling to me and has taught me to not rely on one paper or station for my news.

About the KEY: I imagine it is BULL, but it might tie into CA not liking Latino persons which we are led to believe only because KC told someone that when her friend was told she couldn't go into CA's house. That is all about Casey thinking she has a 'thing' about her mother not liking spanish people. So, if mom doesn't want spanish people in her house imagine if the nanny even had a key. It might also be tied to Casey believing in her delusional mind that the house is HERS. It is a possessive entitlement power posture embedded in all the control mentality and rebellion of that in the dynamics.

Is that as clear as mud??

I think KC didn't want her in the house because she might talk to Cindy/George and find out that the whole "I'm buying the house from my parents" line of bull was just that.

Oh no didn't you hear CA said KC is VERY BRIGHT and really good at writing just like herself...

The part of the interview where KC tells CA that she is so much like her? I think KC was pointing out to her mom "you couldn't control your temper and had your hands around my throat choking me, how can you blame me for losing it with Caylee? See mom, I'm just like you".

You know, after I listened to this mindless drivel, just before I plunged the ice pick through my ears, this thought came to me: The A clan was much too 'ready' for all the circus.

LA had no reason to be so skilled at investigating - yet he was.

CA knew all about handling the media. This visit was the first time she had seen her daughter since her arrest. She was way to prepared to make statements and get KC's message out. Not normal for average citizens tossed into this just 9 days before the visit.

GA was perhaps the most normal reaction during the visit. He was trying to encourage KC, which I found normal for a dad. He had already made his comments to the LE about the death smell, and he seemed to realize it better to encourage KC with the hope she might come clean.

Lastly, and most importantly, KC says "she never wanted to be on TV". That statement makes no sense. SHE had not been on TV at the time, except for her perp walk. Why do you say "I never wanted to be on TV" if your daughter is kidnapped? I would have been bound and gagged if one of my kids had been kidnapped and I was put in jail. I would have been screaming all day every day, whether anyone was listening or not.

I also believe that LA was trying to get as much info out of Casey as he could...so he could go investigate for himself whether any of her story would hold up. I think his whole lecture to her about sending them mail directly and not through her attorney was an attempt to get her to tell them something. He was trying to protect her as well - making sure she understood the calls/visits were recorded, and trying to be careful about how he asked her things. But bottom line...I think he wanted to see what he could find out himself.

I honestly believe that this is why he has disappeared from view now. I think he looked into everything she told him and found no truth in any of it. I think he knows the truth...and has decided to step aside. I think he wants no part in the media spin - but doesn't want to hurt his sister either. I have heard some people comment that he is just busy at work. But how could work take complete precedence over your missing niece? I know the guy needs to make a living, but he could be involved more than he appears to be now if he believed Caylee was really alive. Of course I am not there...so I can't really say what he is doing. I just know he is not being seen in the media anymore. I think he is just not willing to support "the lie".

You know, after I listened to this mindless drivel, just before I plunged the ice pick through my ears, this thought came to me: The A clan was much too 'ready' for all the circus.

CA knew all about handling the media. This visit was the first time she had seen her daughter since her arrest. She was way to prepared to make statements and get KC's message out. Not normal for average citizens tossed into this just 9 days before the visit.

GA was perhaps the most normal reaction during the visit. He was trying to encourage KC, which I found normal for a dad. He had already made his comments to the LE about the death smell, and he seemed to realize it better to encourage KC with the hope she might come clean.

Lastly, and most importantly, KC says "she never wanted to be on TV". That statement makes no sense. SHE had not been on TV at the time, except for her perp walk. Why do you say "I never wanted to be on TV" if your daughter is kidnapped? I would have been bound and gagged if one of my kids had been kidnapped and I was put in jail. I would have been screaming all day every day, whether anyone was listening or not.

This has always bothered me. She came right out of the gate a manipulative professional with the media. Most people would be so awkward, so upset, hardly able to breathe or talk, much less handle the press. Thanks for bringing it up. It's the craziest thing.

I also believe that LA was trying to get as much info out of Casey as he could...so he could go investigate for himself whether any of her story would hold up. I think his whole lecture to her about sending them mail directly and not through her attorney was an attempt to get her to tell them something. He was trying to protect her as well - making sure she understood the calls/visits were recorded, and trying to be careful about how he asked her things. But bottom line...I think he wanted to see what he could find out himself.

I honestly believe that this is why he has disappeared from view now. I think he looked into everything she told him and found no truth in any of it. I think he knows the truth...and has decided to step aside. I think he wants no part in the media spin - but doesn't want to hurt his sister either. I have heard some people comment that he is just busy at work. But how could work take complete precedence over your missing niece? I know the guy needs to make a living, but he could be involved more than he appears to be now if he believed Caylee was really alive. Of course I am not there...so I can't really say what he is doing. I just know he is not being seen in the media anymore. I think he is just not willing to support "the lie".

ITA LA was getting noticed for his part in fundraising on the Caylee foundation website.He also got bashed for the horrible e-mail he sent out about TM. He could see that no one was buying the Anthoney's spin.Since he has a future and some type of career ahead of him maybe he realized it wasn't in his best interest to stay in the spotlight.

I think in listening to Lee you would get really drunk if you had to take a shot everytime he said.. ya know

or ur, uhm. Making me nuts.

KC is locked up on some pretty serious charges, yet she acts like a child standing in the corner for something she didn't do, "something she would never do". Is it ever going to sink in for her that her goose is cooked? LE may not have found Caylee, they may not have even found Caylee's clothes, but they have enough evidence to keep her behind bars forever. No more going home, no more stripper poles, parties or jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend. No more MYSpace, email, text messages or phone calls.

What sort of mental block does she have that being in jail makes one a celebrity? Being locked up away from the gp is because she's just so darn special? Seriously, going to court was a freaking field trip, the LEO's know her now and that makes her happy!! Does she give ONE SECOND OF THOUGHT WHAT SHE'S GOING TO COURT FOR??

The "conversations" that she has with her brother and parents is nothing more than gibberish that she makres up in all her down time. It means nothing because she has nothing to say. Caylee is gone and it makes her so damn giddy that she wiggles around on her seat like a 5 year old, going to their Birthday party, sucking up everyones attention.

I wonder, with the amount of time she's been locked up this time, if JB and associates didn't visit for a few days she might start thinking about all the years ahead. Nothing but emptiness in her life, because that's what her legacy left behind. An empty family, with broken hearts and spirits.

Woo! rant over... :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: I'm sure I'll feel better once these hit. In the mean time, :headache: :banghead: :loser: :sick: :bang: :razz: pretty well sums up KC for me.

Nancy B :blowkiss: I couldn't hear a word LA said, so TYVM!

:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: kicking in. I think the only way to get through this is to realize the Ants haven't done anything the way we think we would in similar circumstances, and try not to think about it. Cuz swallowing the KOOLAID is the only way to put oneself in KCLand, and goodness only knows if we'd ever make it back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back