2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
or ur, uhm. Making me nuts.

KC is locked up on some pretty serious charges, yet she acts like a child standing in the corner for something she didn't do, "something she would never do". Is it ever going to sink in for her that her goose is cooked? LE may not have found Caylee, they may not have even found Caylee's clothes, but they have enough evidence to keep her behind bars forever. No more going home, no more stripper poles, parties or jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend. No more MYSpace, email, text messages or phone calls.

What sort of mental block does she have that being in jail makes one a celebrity? Being locked up away from the gp is because she's just so darn special? Seriously, going to court was a freaking field trip, the LEO's know her now and that makes her happy!! Does she give ONE SECOND OF THOUGHT WHAT SHE'S GOING TO COURT FOR??

The "conversations" that she has with her brother and parents is nothing more than gibberish that she makres up in all her down time. It means nothing because she has nothing to say. Caylee is gone and it makes her so damn giddy that she wiggles around on her seat like a 5 year old, going to their Birthday party, sucking up everyones attention.

I wonder, with the amount of time she's been locked up this time, if JB and associates didn't visit for a few days she might start thinking about all the years ahead. Nothing but emptiness in her life, because that's what her legacy left behind. An empty family, with broken hearts and spirits.

Woo! rant over... :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: I'm sure I'll feel better once these hit. In the mean time, :headache: :banghead: :loser: :sick: :bang: :razz: pretty well sums up KC for me.

Nancy B :blowkiss: I couldn't hear a word LA said, so TYVM!

You gotta remember that the charges weren't as serious THEN when these tapes were made as they are now. Of course, neglect and endangerment are serious....but her whole spin was that the nanny stole her and if LE could just figure out where the nanny was.......

You gotta remember that the charges weren't as serious THEN when these tapes were made as they are now. Of course, neglect and endangerment are serious....but her whole spin was that the nanny stole her and if LE could just figure out where the nanny was.......

I've never been in jail, but I'm pretty sure if I was locked up for Parking tickets, let alone Child Endangerment, Lying to LEO etc. I'd be singing like a canary. Anything they wanted, plus who killed Jimmy Hoffa and where to find his body.

This is a 22 year old, pampered princess. She only held a real job once in her life, for a few months. Unless she is insane, she knows what happened to Caylee and she knows there is no nanny. She knows LE doesn't believe her and the way she keeps spinning, she knows other people don't believe her. I can't for the life of me figure out how telling what she knows could make her situation any worse. Unless what she did is so diabolical that she knows her life is as good as over. Possibly the truth is worse than anything we have dared imagine, and in this case not knowing may be killing CA slowly but knowing will completely push her over the edge.

So far I haven't seen any signs of KC feeling this way, she has acted like nothing more than the spoiled brat she is. I wish someone would give her a new script, this one that she's been using has gotten old.

I've never been in jail, but I'm pretty sure if I was locked up for Parking tickets, let alone Child Endangerment, Lying to LEO etc. I'd be singing like a canary. Anything they wanted, plus who killed Jimmy Hoffa and where to find his body.

This is a 22 year old, pampered princess. She only held a real job once in her life, for a few months. Unless she is insane, she knows what happened to Caylee and she knows there is no nanny. She knows LE doesn't believe her and the way she keeps spinning, she knows other people don't believe her. I can't for the life of me figure out how telling what she knows could make her situation any worse. Unless what she did is so diabolical that she knows her life is as good as over. Possibly the truth is worse than anything we have dared imagine, and in this case not knowing may be killing CA slowly but knowing will completely push her over the edge.

So far I haven't seen any signs of KC feeling this way, she has acted like nothing more than the spoiled brat she is. I wish someone would give her a new script, this one that she's been using has gotten old.

Well, being responsible for your daughter's death seems to me pretty big. If what one has known thus far to work in a crisis situation is to lie, to have someone else get you out of the mess, which has thus far worked, I can surmise one would use that tool this time, as well. That isn't to say she isn't just a liar liar pants on fire....it's just saying this is what she's always done to get her out of what she's always doing. And thus far, her parents have played the role of the second in command, the clean-up crew.

An unjustly accused person with a missing child would not clam up and refuse to speak to LE, regardless of their attorney's advice. I think Casey still believes there's a chance that she'll get away with this and that's why she's not talking.

But what if the truth is actually less heinous than we might imagine, but has nevertheless been permanently tainted by KC's response to the event? What if there was an accident, but instead of dealing with it as one might expect, it was followed by panic and then an automatic default to her usual modus operandi - conceal, lie, fabricate, avert, avoid etc. etc?

Also, if there had been recent altercations over her behaviour, and power struggles/threats over Caylee, then coupled with the fact that she was known to be a prodigious liar, she may have thought that no one would believe she was telling the truth!

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

An unjustly accused person with a missing child would not clam up and refuse to speak to LE, regardless of their attorney's advice. I think Casey still believes there's a chance that she'll get away with this and that's why she's not talking.

And I'm pretty darn sure that JB has drilled it onto her head that her only chance at getting away with this is to SHUT HER MOUTH. She probably has no feelings of guilt. And she will never feel badly about what everyone else is going through.

Hi all! Keep up the great work! Not sure if this has been discussed, if so, please forgive me.

IIRC, I have a question about one of LA's jail visits in regards to KC's MySpace and Facebook account passwords. They had a quick discussion on her passwords and he asked if there were clues within them and she responded yes. Does this mean premediation of Caylee's life, Zannie's identity, or what? I was taken back when I heard that. Why would she use clues in her passwords?? Did she change them leaving passwords in between her jail time visits? If so, why not leave a note with the information. All I can see from these videos are information they are trying to set the stage for her with the questions they ask. LA's videos are lecturing KC on the do's and don'ts. I am so confused by her and her family. Thanks! ;-)

Hi all! Keep up the great work! Not sure if this has been discussed, if so, please forgive me.

IIRC, I have a question about one of LA's jail visits in regards to KC's MySpace and Facebook account passwords. They had a quick discussion on her passwords and he asked if there were clues within them and she responded yes. Does this mean premediation of Caylee's life, Zannie's identity, or what? I was taken back when I heard that. Why would she use clues in her passwords?? Did she change them leaving passwords in between her jail time visits? If so, why not leave a note with the information. All I can see from these videos are information they are trying to set the stage for her with the questions they ask. LA's videos are lecturing KC on the do's and don'ts. I am so confused by her and her family. Thanks! ;-)
There are no clues in her passwords, there are no clues anywhere. Casey is probably laughing her fanny off at the way her family is so willing to believe her crazy lies. She agrees with anything they ask her:

"Casey, once when you were home I noticed you used 8 squares of toilet paper to wipe your butt, is that a clue?"

"Why yes, it is, but I can't talk about it."

And then Lee and half of the folks here at WS make themselves crazy trying to figure out what it means.

And I'm pretty darn sure that JB has drilled it onto her head that her only chance at getting away with this is to SHUT HER MOUTH. She probably has no feelings of guilt. And she will never feel badly about what everyone else is going through.

Only people with a conscious would feel bad

There are no clues in her passwords, there are no clues anywhere. Casey is probably laughing her fanny off at the way her family is so willing to believe her crazy lies. She agrees with anything they ask her:

"Casey, once when you were home I noticed you used 8 squares of toilet paper to wipe your butt, is that a clue?"

And then Lee and half of the folks here at WS make themselves crazy trying to figure out what it means.

LOL I see that too

Now THAT is the perfect analogy. Well said.

Ahhhhh! Mystery solved! Specifically on the midnight of the next day there was a call to a place that delivers food......

KC confused asks LA to be more specific. He mumbles....the 17th.

Ahhh, she says while trying not to laugh. That's was actually TonE's roomates I actually let them borrow my phone.

(glad we got such important details taken care of...Whew.)

In this part, I thought lee was trying to get across that the pizza order may have been a clue by her...

Ga calls him self papa jo, and the pizza place was called papa johns, or something wasnt it?

It may have been a way to test the waters to see if kc was willing to throw her dad under the bus along with everyone else.

Yep it could have been I wasn't sure about the numbers part (I should have stated that). Rico probably stands for ricardo so I'm sure she's throwing him right under that bus with AL, JG, AH (since the passwords contained clues).

i think it was rico234

I've always thought the Rico was for Puerto Rico, not Ricardo. She really wanted to go on that trip.

Was it the rico234 that she changed to timer55? Or are they for two different accounts?

I really want to see the August 14th video that Yuri talks about in the investigative report. According to him,she's not too happy about Lee still playing detective and 'interrogating' her... and it wasnt such a happy family visit that time.

Was it the rico234 that she changed to timer55? Or are they for two different accounts?

I really want to see the August 14th video that Yuri talks about in the investigative report. According to him,she's not too happy about Lee still playing detective and 'interrogating' her... and it wasnt such a happy family visit that time.

Ive been looking and listening to the jail videos between LA and KC. It is clear that they are talking in code - LA even gives it away. What LA is trying to figure out is where would ZG be and if KC friends are near. LA confirms that he has spoken to a female who confirms the two from Universal that supposedly know about the kidnapping. LA prompts her into confirming that ZG could be found near one of two friends in a known apartment location. Im going back to rewatch but has anyone else caught how LA and CA are communicating? LA was the first to get KC stuff at TL apartment befor LE. LA has to know more than what we have seen.

I've always thought the Rico was for Puerto Rico, not Ricardo. She really wanted to go on that trip.

See, I feel that she really DIDN'T want to go on that trip, but she really wanted all of THEM to go on that trip. I think the whole PR trip was her idea. She knew damn well she didn't have the money to go on any such trip, but she did have a facade she needed to maintain. "Let's all go to PR!!!!" Plans everything out, including flights, possible activities, texts about what she's gonna buy for the trip and take with her. Should she shave/wax, blah, blah, blah. She's a thief. What better opportunity to steal from her nearest and dearest, than while they're all out of the states, in Puerto Rico?

She didn't want to move into any house/apt. with Amy (many stories made up as to why the house/apts. couldn't be viewed.) She didn't want to go with Amy to Jacksonville to buy a new car (dad had mini-stroke, on the way to the hospital, he gave us all a big scare, but now all is well.) She didn't want to go over to T.Rusciano's house for sex/hanging out (the nanny is delayed, driving back, had to stop at her sister's, had to stop to pick up her dog, traffic is a log-jam, waiting on Mom 'cause she owes me, Mom now can't move her neck, etc. bull**** stories.) She didn't want to really meet up with WW after he kept asking when they could get together, etc. (text, text, text, to keep him at arm's length.)

She was all about Casey, and Casey alone. If you didn't further her cause, you were "a Waste, a HUGE WASTE!"

Ive been looking and listening to the jail videos between LA and KC. It is clear that they are talking in code - LA even gives it away. What LA is trying to figure out is where would ZG be and if KC friends are near. LA confirms that he has spoken to a female who confirms the two from Universal that supposedly know about the kidnapping. LA prompts her into confirming that ZG could be found near one of two friends in a known apartment location. Im going back to rewatch but has anyone else caught how LA and CA are communicating? LA was the first to get KC stuff at TL apartment befor LE. LA has to know more than what we have seen.

IIRC, the female he spoke to about the people she "worked" with was a woman named Heather.....since there was nothing further ever revealed about these "leads" given to LA about the elusive Jeff H. & Juliette L. (who Universal showed never worked there with KC) sounds like "heather" may have been regurgitating info fed her by KC.

IIRC, the female he spoke to about the people she "worked" with was a woman named Heather.....since there was nothing further ever revealed about these "leads" given to LA about the elusive Jeff H. & Juliette L. (who Universal showed never worked there with KC) sounds like "heather" may have been regurgitating info fed her by KC.

I believe in the doc dump, a Heather was interviewed, from/at Universal, which she remembered Casey as an employee back in the day, and also remebered a co-worker Juliet, but couldn't remember Juliet's last name. Also, I don't believe she remembered any Jeff who worked there. IIRC.

I think LE followed up on Heather's recollection with Universal/Kodak/ColorVision HR, and proved anything Casey stated/related as BS.

Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?

You crack me up, Chilly! :)

I was just watching the video of the LA jailhouse visit again, the one with most of the code talk I think. (I'm not sure if it's the one that's between the two that are before the other one that came after the other one, as you say.) Anyway, I was so surprised by one line I hadn't heard in the audio segments that had been released before, she says to Lee, regarding one of the phones and what numbers would be in it, "no, most of the numbers in there are just people I know through 'that professional capacity', if you can call it that." He knows what she is talking about and they say no more about it. Were they alluding to her actual manner of work (something she may prefer to keep quiet either because it's illegal or because it's just a line of work that her parents would not approve of.) We've all always wondered about it, that just makes me wonder more. I always thought those party pictures where she's in the "cards" dress looked more like work than partying, the poses, etc. My opinion only Excuse me if this has already been discussed here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back