2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some people think Lee seems like an innocent, good guy in all of this but, I thought from the very start he was shady and probably a better liar than KC. Every little bit that comes out about him just makes him that much more suspicious. I guess we'll see.

ITA. He has given me a hinky feeling since "day one". Thus, I have been keeping an eye on him throughout the case. So far, no smoking gun!

:detective:

Good grief...I just now figured out that there are two different sets of Lee interviews, one on the 25th and one on the 28th. No wonder so many things were not making sense to me, lol. I thought I was going crazy and trying to figure out how I missed so many things.

Good grief...I just now figured out that there are two different sets of Lee interviews, one on the 25th and one on the 28th. No wonder so many things were not making sense to me, lol. I thought I was going crazy and trying to figure out how I missed so many things.

After watching both of them, you may still feel the same! :angel:

Part I:
Lee begins asking "questions" which sound like riddles and rhymes about "three people"-- he wants to discuss them in terms of "order and frequency" --??? Ok!!

(snipped)

On to part II!!:woohoo:

Oh thank you! I tried listening, but even with my speakers way up I could barely hear Lee.

it's like they do this elaborate dance around the elephant in the room. and they never stop dancing.

I know lots of people who talk Aspeak, but mostly they talk to tall buildings............
Okay I'll go to the rant page

Part II:
Lee wants to know if there's anything else Casey thinks will be helpful.
Casey says "hopefully you can go off of the new leads and the things you were told this weekend."
Casey's going to have most of the day to think about this and "when the opportunity arises later" she'll give that info to Jose.
Casey says she's setting up a meeting with the police for later today.

Lee has contacts for other agencies he trusts and he asks that Casey or Jose "probe" to confirm that OCSO is using "other resources right now" so that Lee doesn't "have to frankly make an *advertiser censored*" out of himself or the situation by "trying to prove that everyone is on the up and up"
He feels that if "certain things aren't what they seem, it's gonna change the way some of the stuff goes down. So I'd be very interested to hear the results of that." Casey says Ok. (*this part seems intriguing and I wonder if there's something important being discussed??)

Lee set up a phone account for calls that can only go to him. He and Casey had a 15 minute call and Lee wants to know when she's free to reach out and she says it would be in the day between "now and three or four oclock" or "within a decent hour of the day"
Lee will drop anything to take Casey's calls. Casey says "oh absolutely" in her characteristic condescending tone. Lee says he'll want to utilize the entire 15 mins. Casey laughs and says "Lee, I'm not doing anything except reading books and napping" and says anything that can get her (Casey) closer to home is better.
Lee says not to worry about "spending mucho dollars every day to do it." (keep in contact)
Lee says cindy is working hard with the media to keep the focus on Caylee etc. and Casey fidgets and says "ow" but doesn't appear to have hurt herself.
Lee says George is working hard with charities and groups that have offered support/$/space/supplies etc. on "a massive level-- talking 100's" Casey says "oh yeah" in a condescending tone.
Lee says "Fred Robinson has been an amazing support for our family" and so has Holly. These people all "reference the Lord a lot and want to know what you know that you know, everything is behind you and to utilize that as your crutch..."
Casey has been keeping stronger faith than ever-- especially now.
They giggle about vigils.
Casey looks really pleased as Lee explains old friends and complete strangers have been offering support. Lee says "the good people out there know" and have offered their "unconditional support and resources" and Casey says "good"
Lee feels they are all being pulled in many directions and wonders if Casey knows of other resources they can use. She says "yeah. most definitely."
Lee asks if Casey has more info to share and Casey says it's "honestly better" to hear what Lee has to say about stuff that's going on outside "of all this bc I don't really have too much to talk about. Outside of telling mom and dad about the food and stuff and reading books. That's kinda been my life. so."

Lee tells Casey's he's taken the helm of cayleeismissing's myspace and has changed their profiles to "mirror" the other profiles to coordinate donor/volunteer efforts. He is using Duckett connections. Lee has put up the helpfindcaylee.com as the primary website. They are taking tips and using the site as the hub.
Casey does not ask about any tips they may have received.
Lee says some charities have offered support in the form of fliers, posters and billboards across the state of FL and mobile billboards, t-shirts.
Casey says"yeah I saw the tshirts" bc she saw them last time. Casey asks about the bracelets. Lee says "the bracelet is actually 'Trenton Duckett is missing'" Casey says "Is it? Yeah."
Lee says they are working on bracelets for Caylee. Casey actually already knew the bracelet was for Trenton. Of course.
Lee says there's an event at a speedway for Caylee and that Cocacola is donating. Casey looks excited about this. Lee drones on about RSVP #'s for the event and Casey says "that's huge" and "that's exactly what I wanted."

Sound cuts out at 11:15 but they are talking.
Then they appear to sit in silence and may look annoyed.
Casey starts saying things and has a furrowed brow. Still no sound.
Sound back at 13:35 and Casey is saying that she wants to thank charities that are helping. Casey wants everyone to keep Caylee and their family in their prayers and wants anyone that "has any information-- please to come forward, without haste." (*moron)
Lee is jotting this down.
Lee asks if there's "anything specifically you would want to have if you could speak to the person or persons that have Caylee?"-- "anything specific that I could get to them whether it's public or on another level."
Casey says she misses Caylee and wants her home and that "It's obvious we'll stop at nothing to get her back. I know in my heart-- I know in my gut-- I know with every ounce in my being that we will be with her again."
Lee writes.
Casey feels like expounding to fill the silence "I thought about this after Jose left and I actually came and laid down the other night- I didn't get to thank you for all your help and all you've been doing...." she gets weepy and says she appreciates her family blah blah and she wishes she could be there with them every minute of every day. She gets really dramatic now as she speaks of her own impending return to the Anthony home. "I will be soon. I know that-- I trust that! I can feel it. It's coming --it's getting closer! So--We'll have our family back." She relays George's hand analogy and promises that their hand will be complete soon.

nobody ever says anything to the Anthony's. They "Convey" stuff. Nobody every drives a car in the Anthony family. They drive "vehicles". You aren't in jail KC. You are "incarcerated".

I'm willing to cut Lee a lot of breaks here. He does seem to sincerely want to find Caylee but he knows he has to be careful with how he questions Casey. Notice how she acts when he asks if there ever was a second phone.

You can bet the Anthony's knew about those those FBI interviews long before we did where JG and TL talk about the so called abuse from Lee and GA. That's when Lee threw in the towel. George and Cindy would just rather think those guys are lying instead. All the code speak and BS from Casey to LA, CA, and GA are based on the boogie man that has Caylee and why she can't tell.

How on earth did I miss this gem? But before I transcribe, I just want to ask one question, what does it matter what phone you are using to the caller???? This conversation makes NO SENSE!

LA: Lets see would it be safe to assume that the person that does, ummm that they would have probably contacted you on that phone. I know u were swiching the sim card back and forth, they would have preferred to contact you on that phone and vice versa, on the blackjack?

KC: I don't think there was really a preference.

LA OK alright

KC: My sim card would still hold the information and in either sense it would still register in my accounts, i don't think there was an obvious preference.

I can see that. Plus, the transcripts with Lee revealed one thing....thats why the texts and phone records for the 17th havent been released. So LE must have taken what LA was saying and found some truth in there somewhere.

That's interesting.

nobody ever says anything to the Anthony's. They "Convey" stuff. Nobody every drives a car in the Anthony family. They drive "vehicles".

The anthonys dont call anyone, they 'reach out'. They don't ask "What did you do yesterday, instead the ask "are there any activities that you did'

nobody ever says anything to the Anthony's. They "Convey" stuff. Nobody every drives a car in the Anthony family. They drive "vehicles". You aren't in jail KC. You are "incarcerated".

Do they live in "residences" and "reach out" to people? Do people "reach out" to them?

Absolutely. Most definitely.

Lee you've known this piece of work for over 20 years and you still can't figure out when you are being CONNED?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back