2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is because JG wouldn't marry her after the paternity test, and AL doesn't want any more to do with her, KC is throwing them under the bus.

She's such a sweetheart! I hope they bury her face down, so the more she digs the further down she goes.

Okay, this is really scary- They don't know WTH they're talking about , but I understood every word.

On June 16th, when Kaylee disappeared or died, KC called AL and JG, before call CA.

KC says AL or JG could be involved.

Also that AL met Kaylee the first week of June- which was June 2, at his apt.

also, the 1st week of June KC had Kaylee at the apt. AL's or JG, along with 2 guys.

June 1, Kc goes to BBQ, w/AL at R. Lopez's apt (Kaylee ?)

June 2, KC takes Kaylee to AL's apt. to swim. (Always roommates in and out?)

Also, KC spoke for about 2 hrs that day to AH.

She also mentions that her passwords contain clues. Any idea what those passwords are or what she is referring to?

That is scary! I'm sure LE knew exactly what LA was talking about as well. So what did LA think he was going to accomplish, other than making himself look dishonest and silly to LE?

Dippy was playing cops and robbers. He wanted to be the cop. He bought into KC in the beginning, but I think maybe he put away his badge now.
Some people never grow up. Here's a great example of two.

Someone call the cukoo's nest! We've found the one that flew over!:woohoo:

If she is talking about the day of the 16th she has texts from JG, AL and MH. Calls are made to and from AL, GA, AH, CA, JG and home.

She called AH and gets call from JG and GA before trying to call CA.

OK anyone have the phone records? Who are the 3 people they are referring to that she throws under the bus?

LA: On the day that caylee went missing am I correct that u had actually spoken to 3 people over the phone 2 people via text message prior to reaching out to mom.

blah blah blah

LA: are any of those 3 people involved to ur knowledge

KC: Theres potential for that. I'm thinking possibly yes at this point thats my gut feeling and that's all that I can go off of is my gut. Everyday it's getting a little bit stronger.

LA: right understood. Umm not to call those names out directly but to reference it further 2 out of those 3 have acutally been in text communication with prior to reaching out to mom. AM i right on that or...?

KC: yes

LA: specifically down to those 2 same thing?

KC: yeah

She also mentions that her passwords contain clues. Any idea what those passwords are or what she is referring to?

There's a thread about the one password...something 55. Ca told the FBI that it was a clue to how many days are between the kidnapping and Caylee's birthday.

There's a thread about the one password...something 55. Ca told the FBI that it was a clue to how many days are between the kidnapping and Caylee's birthday.

Timer55 was one and I think the other was Rico123

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

LOL I know, wtf!?! Perfect sense?! Neither of these two know what sense is!

I think that LA is serious at first and wants to both find Caylee and get KC home and KC is just playing along, throwing him some carrots, not being specific . . . . like whatever!

She does that in all the interview sessions and questions into the Caylee missing story, just plays along, plays for time, wants to appear cooperative but is keeping everything grey on purpose and, just wants to get through it and move on because she is bored. It isn't about her!

I agree and I feel bad for Lee. I've noticed in all the visits when they talk about charities and everything everyone is doing to help she will interrupt and lose interest. Then she catches herself. You can tell that it's important to the rest of the family. If you you could read her mind I know she's saying "I'm really not interested in this $hit, can we talk about something else."

There was 'timer55' which was supposed to be a countdown of 55 days from when Caylee went missing to her birthday when she would have to finally produce her to the family.

She got to day 31 when CA called 911, her Mother (KC) never did call LE -- when the media says why did her Mother wait 31 days to call police. An urban Anthony Myth.

My guess-based on how LA and KC really hate GA- and for Father's Day joked between themselves, they were going to buy GA a book on How to Get A Job for Dummies!

So I think KC was setting GA up on the PC- based on his past history.

Timer55- meaning- Old timer- GA was 55 yrs old at the beginning of this.

Bobby- We all know that in England a Bobby is a policeman.

Hey all, this is my first post. If been enbroiled in final exams so I've tried to stay away, but I just can't any longer. This case is a law student's dream.

I haven't heard the Lee tapes yet, but here's my take on the below quote...

??

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

Sorry, I don't understand ebonics.

Dippy was playing cops and robbers. He wanted to be the cop. He bought into KC in the beginning, but I think maybe he put away his badge now.
Some people never grow up. Here's a great example of two.

Someone call the cukoo's nest! We've found the one that flew over!:woohoo:

After hearing this conversation, I really wish I was a fly on the wall when LA called the numbers that Casey had for Jeff H and Juliette L. Unbeknownst to LA, the numbers were actually two of the A's neighbors, resulting in a who's on first type conversation until a neighbor said, "Lee? Is that you?"

It came from KC and CA- And you bought that! lol
Don't believe anything KC says and nothing CA thinks!

I believe it was Rico23 when it came out in the reports.

Yep it could have been I wasn't sure about the numbers part (I should have stated that). Rico probably stands for ricardo so I'm sure she's throwing him right under that bus with AL, JG, AH (since the passwords contained clues).

LA says, the three people he's talking about, have they ever talked to each other.

WTF is this? Charades?

No, its Abbott & Costello version 2008. Who's on first, what's on second....lol

It came from KC and CA- And you bought that! lol
Don't believe anything KC says and nothing CA thinks!

Who me buy that? Or LA buy that? I would never drink the A's koolaid, ha!

Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?

Chili ole buddy ole pal...;)
I think you did that just a little TOO good...:p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme