2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that she mentions "clues" is just disturbing--as is her obsession with counting days, and her giddiness at helping Lee solve a mystery. If she was not involved and the supposed "kidnapping" were as unexpected as she claims, she would know of no "clues." Especially "clues" that are as complex as a computer password! These clues sound like part of a premeditated fantasy of the most diabolical kind.

Yup! She was googling 'neck breaking' etc in March so this was definitely a premeditated fantasy that while I don't think she was clever enough to plan it, or come up with a good alibi story for afterwards -- she executed it and flew by the seat of her pants literally -- but KC did weave in some clues that she finds humorous.

Like the statement from the FBH via LP that LE had not even found Caylee's clothes yet! She has planted some things as if this is a great adventure and game.

Her life of crime escalated (and the partying) because she was counting down to when the game was up. She is on borrowed time now, game in overtime but loving how this played out and that nothing is definitive yet, so there is some doubt but an overwhelming amount of circumstantial damning evidence (KC dismisses).

That's why, although I don't buy into the LP theory on the Econ River in JBP -- I do -- because talking about JBP and leaving clues such as the cross and beads seems to be KC's MO. She left a trail and even flaunted some.

My opinion, which I don't really expect anyone to agree with, but here it is. Lee is really trying to get KC to talk, but she wants to play the 'can't trust LE and they are recording us' game, and in an effort to get information he is trying to play along, and struggling with how to ask what he wants to without just coming right out and saying what he means.
Lee has fallen off the radar. IMO, he was trying to go with the party line, but, as evidenced by this bizarre visitation video, he isn't so good at it. I think he finally got fed up with the whole mess and washed his hands of all of them.
Or not. When asked where Lee was, George says he is off supplementing his ability to sustain his existance as a homosapien by implementing his craft to integrate fodder into the vessel of his mortality. (paraphrased)
This is Aspeak for 'he went back to work'.
Lanie

If her email passwords are what she chose to be her passwords are a clue to this case, then that means this whole "thing", whatever happened to Caylee, was premeditated and she chose the passwords to coincide with the numbers of days, or weeks, or whatever she was measuring. She planned all of it, down to the littlest detail, except, wtf to do with the body.

If she had, say a Yahoo account, and she changed her user ID and password, will LE have the dates that she changed her user ID and password, or what date she opened a new email with a new password?

Thanks, and you all have my condolences for listening to this all day.

This was a light bulb for me too!! I bet LE went round and round about what the "clues" might be when they heard this interview. I'm sure they concluded that they may never "figure out" what she was referring to, but that it doesn't matter as this goes to premeditation.

Bookworm and GreenPoet, good insight. Take away the hilarity on the surface of the tapes, and it's a true and true American Gothic family of the darkest purportions we are seeing here. I guess I have to find humor, because if I delve too deep, the A's will scare the carp out of me.

Exactly!

I think Lee was trying to say that the ZFG story hasn't been working so they have to follow a new story line with new people, new kidnappers, etc. I think at the end of the conversation he was explaining why he was asking all the strange "coded" questions about who could be involved (which I don't think had anything to do with getting leads on how to find Caylee). I think his questions were meant to give him an idea of who would make a more believable suspect, realizing now that giving out false names, places, and dates as originally planned wasn't going to work. I think what he means when he says "based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me" is what he knows now about how an investigation is conducted. He now knows that KC's defense depends on verifiable data. Lee actually said to KC in another conversation something about how LE takes everything literally (down to exactly how you spell a name) and if the information given to LE immediately proves false, they don't take it in other directions. In other words, LE isn't going to use KC's testimony as clues as they previously hoped, so now Lee wants to use her cell phone records, actual events, and real people to come up with a new story line that can somehow tie into the old story line. He tells her the rules have changed, he's picking up where she left off, and somehow they need to stay on track with eachother.

Whether Lee helped her in her original story or if he is a part of the disposal/cover-up isn't clear. I think when Lee says, "you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago" really makes it sound like he was in on this from the beginning.

:clap: :clap: Brilliant!! :clap: :clap:

:dance: Post of the Thread :dance:

kc-speak for a yes answer:

" I could potentially say yes, but there's an obvious chance yes, I guess I can't say no to that!"

Back to my drink.

:tipsy:

Or not. When asked where Lee was, George says he is off supplementing his ability to sustain his existance as a homosapien by implementing his craft to integrate fodder into the vessel of his mortality. (paraphrased)
This is Aspeak for 'he went back to work'.
Lanie

Ok, you, Chili, Rev Crim, and others are getting way too good at the Aspeak.

Im calling the LE tomorrow and beg them to let the A's prosecute the case...LA as prosecuter, GA as judge, CA as defense and The Bell of the Ball as....the bell of the ball

Slam dunk case. Run it on PPV and pay off OCSO costs.

The entire family is just Bizarre. Their interaction, language and communication style, their complete disconnect is just absolutely bizarre. They live in their own world, speak their own language and conduct their own searches for a missing child. Abnormal is an understatement where this family is concerned.

But I must admit, I have laughed more reading this thread than I have in a long time. Reminds me of chatter among the nurses and staff when I worked on a psych ward many moons ago.

[snip]
Whether Lee helped her in her original story or if he is a part of the disposal/cover-up isn't clear. I think when Lee says, "you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago" really makes it sound like he was in on this from the beginning.

Respectfully snipped.

Also, if LE figured this out about LA then maybe they turned LA -- just to speculate. LA had some rumored issues with his girlfriend about his involvement in a A Team 'cover-up' / spin.

Maybe just maybe he is maintaining a low profile and working hard is because LE have him signed up, called his bluff and he folded to testify. Thus LE don't need Caylee's remains.

Dunno. Just something for the rumor thread.

I should have made my original comments in red, although I think my post is better when they are missed, haha.

Hey all, this is my first post. If been enbroiled in final exams so I've tried to stay away, but I just can't any longer. This case is a law student's dream.

I haven't heard the Lee tapes yet, but here's my take on the below quote...

Originally Posted by Winnts
LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.
(ok, when you first gave us your story, we were a worried mother looking for a missing child)
KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.
(now you're on trial for murder)
KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.
(do you want to give me some different info that can save your *advertiser censored*, or are you gonna stick with the lie?)
KC: Yeah

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.
(every move you make is being watched, so you need my help coming up with your defense)
KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

??

I don't think Lee or any of the other Ant's knew about and covered up Caylee's disappearance from the beginning, yes maybe afterwards...why would they all talk about the smell in the car to LE if they knew what had happened from the get go? Wouldn't they have probably left the car in impound to rot or say "what smell?" if they knew what had happened?

HOLD ON! Everyone needs to SLOW DOWN! Didn't you see the videos of the visits with GA and CA? CA told us the clue of all clues:

"THEY think we are speaking in code! HA HA!" The family had a big laugh over us thinking this is code!

So, this whole video must be the way they have been talking to each other since DAY ONE!

:twocents:

Respectfully snipped.

Also, if LE figured this out about LA then maybe they turned LA -- just to speculate. LA had some rumored issues with his girlfriend about his involvement in a A Team 'cover-up' / spin.

Maybe just maybe he is maintaining a low profile and working hard is because LE have him signed up, called his bluff and he folded to testify. Thus LE don't need Caylee's remains.

I can see that. Plus, the transcripts with Lee revealed one thing....thats why the texts and phone records for the 17th havent been released. So LE must have taken what LA was saying and found some truth in there somewhere.

Respectfully snipped.

OR/ Remember there was a Hurricane a month ago! If the body was not secured, the hurricane could have moved it and exposed it! H-h-mmm?
KC can't go check it out or (facilitate it) so LA would.

HOLD ON! Everyone needs to SLOW DOWN! Didn't you see the videos of teh visits with GA and CA? CA told us the clue of all clues:

"THEY think we are speaking in code! HA HA!" The family had a big laugh over us thinking this is code!

So, this whole video must be the way they have been talking to each other since DAY ONE!

:twocents:

You are priceless!

I just want to know what the hell is the connection between Jesse and ZFG. Casey is specifically pointing the finger at both so how can that be when Jesse or anyone else for that matter didn't know ZFG. Can someone explain that to me?

Why is she talking crap about LE when they recorded her statements? "I said things they say I said" What the hell was that?

Part I:
Lee begins asking "questions" which sound like riddles and rhymes about "three people"-- he wants to discuss them in terms of "order and frequency" --??? Ok!!

Lee wants to know about calls Casey made to "places that would deliver food" and Casey asks for a date. Lee says June 17. I'm assuming this is in re: the calls for pizza delivery. Casey says Tony's roommate used her phone and probably made those calls and then she laughs.

Lee asks about Casey's "search"
Lee wants to discuss times when Casey was "out and about" -- Casey says it would have been during the daytime and "nothing would have been at night whatsoever."
Lee asks if she had reached out to people of interest during the day. Casey says "no, not to my knowledge"

Lee asks about "that other cellphone"
Lee asks if it was purchased for Casey by someone else. Casey: "No" Casey doesn't remember when she purchased it and thinks she might have the receipt at home. Lee wants to know if she bought it in the last month-- Casey says it was in the last three months.
-more stupid SIM card talk.

Lee asks about someone Casey talked to after lunchtime for a long period 2 hrs before "reaching out" to Cindy. Would this person (a female) know anything about what happened? If Lee follows up with this person would she open up to him. Casey would "absolutely hope so." Lee plans to reach out to "that person"
Casey says "ouch" and itches her side.

Lee references the "Full Sail Crew" and asks when they would have physically met Caylee. Casey says last week of May, first week of June. She laughs. "They" met Caylee at "the apt."

Lee asks "if I were to be looking for the nanny's place would it be advantageous of me to look in areas that are familiar to another friend that you may have?"
Casey says "That would be...pretty much on the money."
Lee: "Down to the same complex of any of your friends?"
Casey: Within the same area i do have a friend that lives in the same complex or neighborhood, yes."

407, 321, 954 are all area codes Zanny has had. And they "could have been interchanged throughout the entire."
Casey has gotten a "call from down south." and Jacksonville and throughout Florida and scattered calls from different locations on the east coast.
Lee asks about a 623 area code-- that's where Lee was at for a month -- Casey says that's Mark and says "I would say no." They laugh and I don't understand. They probably don't either.

Lee has talked to someone who has confirmed that Juliette Lewis and Jeff Hopkins "do indeed exist." Casey laughs and says that's good and "definitely a step in the right direction."
Lee wants to know how he could reach out to Juliette and Jeff. Casey's going to reach out to him asap when she thinks of how that could happen for Lee.

Does the person/s who took Caylee have resources outside of the Orlando area and the state of FL? Casey says yes. Apparently these people have a sphere of influence that extends into the "region" where Lee has "recently been."
Lee has worked and been involved for "football and stuff" in a particular state. Should he focus on that state? Casey "could potentially say yes. There's an obvious chance. So, yes. I guess I can't say no to that."

Lee wants Casey to "keep in consideration that based on the contact -- what I know right now-- what has been able to be conveyed to me-- you have to know that everything has changed from-- you know-- a month ago. And that, even if we've been used to, or acting a certain way or following a certain thing, those rules may have changed. What I'd be looking for is, at some point, some form of direction on 'are we still working off of the same time, the same instances, the same people, areas??'-- has any of that changed bc, in a sense, the situation has changed?? Let me know. Because, of course, there are only certain things that you can handle from where you are. And I want to be able to pick up where you left off."
This "makes perfect sense" to Casey.
Lee emphasizes that his "wheels have been turning on" this issue. Lee feels people need to "stress and react" in a different way. Casey says "oh yes, exactly."

Lee cannot wait to "cuss reporters out" for following him. Casey playfully chides Lee to "be nice" and giggles.
Jose and Casey have decided that as a family, the A's should set up a place to talk to the media. Lee says that's never going to happen and expresses annoyance about media vans outside of peoples' "residences." He says "whatever. it will all go away." and they laugh. Casey says "you know it'll just take a while obviously." Lee agrees, "Obviously."

On to part II!!:woohoo:

Respectfully snipped.

Some people think Lee seems like an innocent, good guy in all of this but, I thought from the very start he was shady and probably a better liar than KC. Every little bit that comes out about him just makes him that much more suspicious. I guess we'll see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back