Reach out, reach out and touch someone
Reach out, call up America
People from coast to coast,
calling on friends to keep them close.

Reach out, reach out and touch someone
Reach out, Call up and just say hi

How the H did you remember that!
:slap: Love ya

Casey seems so certain that the visit she declined was from Amy. What makes her think Amy would want to visit her?

Now that I think of it... I bet David Milch co-wrote the script for the Ants. Just kidding, Dave!

Casey seems so certain that the visit she declined was from Amy. What makes her think Amy would want to visit her?

Was is Amy? I thought she said Annie? I'm with you, I don't see Amy making any visits, but it does seem like Annie is still supportive of Casey.

Was is Amy? I thought she said Annie? I'm with you, I don't see Amy making any visits, but it does seem like Annie is still supportive of Casey.

Oh, maybe it was Annie and I heard it wrong. That would make more sense. I'll take your word for it, no way am I going to watch that video again if I can help it.

But it's just not "I know" it's how she says it. Almost condescendingly. She does it quite often during these interviews.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Exactly! -- Slap her.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Exactly! -- Slap her.

That is exactly what I want to do when I hear that 'tone' in her voice. She even had it with Christina during the first phone call.

That is exactly what I want to do when I hear that 'tone' in her voice. She even had it with Christina during the first phone call.

Ha!!! Great minds think alike :blushing: That was where/when I first heard this supercilious condescending tone and it struck me. Christina was sobbing her poor heart over Caylee and KC does the classic 'Waste' and then recovers with the whole BS about you guys know how I love you......etc

To me, it is offensive and I would take it that way but the KC clan seem to buy into it.

KC so often mis-speaks so many times, not just the past tense on Caylee and then back-tracks, like the 'all everyone wants to do is find Caylee' --- and then adds 'that's all I want as well'.

KC is so lame yet so superior I don't know how she gets away with her demeanor and attitude. Hook, line and, sinker.

This was one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen! I just can't comprehend how she isn't besides herself with grief and worry about finding her daughter..Instead she is cracking jokes and giggling like a 5 year old trying to impress her parents with her new found inner strength. I think if my child was somewhere out there and I didn't know where she was someone would have to sedate me because I would be unconsolable. This is hardly the normal reaction of a mother missing her child. The tone and the attitude of being so unbelievably confident is disturbing. She is loving all the attention she is receiving. She almost seems to love having the control of who gets to see her and who doesn't. GA and CA are concerned about Caylee coming home and KC is more concerned about her coming home..Unbelievable! Best words to sum it up: Waste, huge waste!

I tried watching the videos, but I just can't listen to one more minute of this self-centered, narcissistic, baby killer and her ignorant parents coddling her like she is a toddler that just "fell down and go boom" instead of confronting her for murdering their precious grandchild. (Yes, that is a run-on sentence.) I cannot express my true feelings about the "A" family in these forums without getting banned for life and I kinda like it here.

Maybe tomorrow I can read your very thought-provoking comments, but right now I am going to shut down my computer before I start screaming and running through walls! My blood boileth over!!!! ARRRRRGGG [scream]. I think I need a therapist....I'm now starting to babble. Pray for me.

Near the end:
Casey: "My face is wet and I can't even wipe myself." *giggles*

wtf.

Well in the July 25th visit with CA and GA, she certainly found a way to wipe her crocodile tears and push her hair aside with the cuffs on..she is pathetic.

So disturbing, when she is the most upset it is all about her, unbelievable. When watching these and talking about her food and such I feel like they are visiting her at in a hospital and not in a jail over her missing daughter....??

Sick, that's what it is. The whole family is just plain sick. Who acts like this? Even in everyday life (without a missing child) I don't act like that with my family. When my father says "I love you" I don't respond with "I know" I tell him "I love you too dad." When my family says "I miss you" I say "I miss you too" not "I know." This family will be written about in numerous psych textbooks for years to come.

:puke: :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :puke:

funny when GA says it gets harder everyday, kc says "trust me, I know, it's weds, it's been 2 weeks" ..........no *advertiser censored*, its been 6 weeks, oh i forgot it is all about kc.

I do believe that faux paus is going to come back to bite her in the bony arse at trial. :D

As a mother, if I was having that same conversation I would have automatically responded with the length of time down to the HOUR that my child has been missing since, especially if I had another dear relative going through the same agony with me. I do believe that the Jury will find that little tidbit of Candid Camera to be most telling. Especially since Caylee had been missing more than SIX WEEKS at that time, and poor little ole Casey had only been in jail for only TWO WEEKS at that point! However, her immediate unconscious reply was to whine about her own lack of freedom.

George was simply trying to commiserate with his daughter over the assumed mutual gut-wrenching pain that he thought they were BOTH experiencing over Caylee's absence from their lives. Casey as usual, was too self absorbed to garner the true meeting of his sadness.

It's all the little slip ups like that one which will finally be her undoing. With all of the other damning evidence the State has in its possession, she doesn't stand a chance of being able to walk away from Caylee's Murder a free "lady". :rolleyes:

It seems obvious that KC sees her own coming home as something separate from Caylee coming home. She says that everyday she just thinks about wanting to be home and wanting to be back with her family way more than she makes the aside that she wants Caylee home too.

I believe KC in this tape. She does want to be home, regardless of whether Caylee comes home. She knows already that she needs to be concerned with herself because there's no need to be concerned with Caylee coming home any longer.

Disturbing...

"How are you ?" GA

"I look terrible." KC

KC, not to worry, looks are only skin deep but evil goes all the way to the bone.

Casey says to George "I don't want to see anything happen to anybody, especially because of this" WTH is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor