2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the telling part is the day she said she had not heard from Casey (she said she intentionally didn't call her) Casey called to say there had been an accident (zg and Rochelle) that is the day that (that I think) something happened to Caylee. It would have been easy for Casey to hide the truth from Cindy on the phone, she had to have shown some emotion about the accident(?) The day was the 23rd June.

I think George knows what he's doing. IMO, in his interview with LE he was using the "Good Ole Boy" cop talk about women and how they can be hysterical and what a pain they are to deal with. He even included Caylee in the living with three women remark. I don't think George is abused, other than having to live with such a horrible daughter, but he's trying to make it look that way in regards to Cindy's remarks, actions, his actions with the gas cans, etc. I'm not buying it.

O M G!! I want to go throw dishes at the wall!
Listening to CA is the most :
1. confusing
2. annoying
3. disgusting
4. ridiculous
5. mind boggling

I just don't how to describe it........I guess frustrating first off.
I get so upset when she tries to put the finger on Amy and Jesse.

The video w/George, gee his expressions were so more telling than CAs.

I feel sorry for Geo/Cindy because a grandchild that they loved is gone,
a real tragedy. But wow, when you listen to the lies and spin it's like
they're throwing poor Caylee by the side of the road to protect her
murderer.

Just when you think you've heard the most preposterous things from
the Anthony family something else crawls to the surface.

Here are direct links to the 2 interviews, for those having trouble finding them (took me about 45 minutes to locate them on that site lol):

Cindy Anthony August 4 2008 (follow up interview to August 1 2008 interview)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185 (1 hour 40 minutes)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761345 (3 minutes 49 seconds)

Very interesting in Cindy's statement of Jesse going outside to make a call that caused her to be suspicious. I wonder if phone records of some of the friends are requested. Since she has the day and approximate time, the number he called could be checked. Maybe he called Annie, maybe not. I might wonder who.

Wow! I had never seen that either. George sure wanted her to stop talking, and the police wanted the credit cards records not receipts which makes sense. Ugh..
That's a new one to me. It speaks volumes. George wanted Cindy to shut up for sure. "The information needs to stop."

Why?

That's a new one to me. It speaks volumes. George wanted Cindy to shut up for sure. "The information needs to stop."

Why?
Early days huh! That one shocked me too but it was clearly a prelude to everything that would follow with CA spewing all kinds of info!

I've been trying to listen to this. Something about her voice makes me tired. It's like I would rather be at work than hear her talk for this long. Reminds me of my grandmother just babbling on about nonsense for hours.

This appears to be a continuation of the interview from earlier, the one where Cindy is talking about Zanny's accident, etc.

What blows me away is CA talks about Caylee being in Georgia, then a few days later being in PA. Doesn't that give her a clue that these tips are bogus. What child is in a different state every few days?

This appears to be a continuation of the interview from earlier, the one where Cindy is talking about Zanny's accident, etc.

What blows me away is CA talks about Caylee being in Georgia, then a few days later being in PA. Doesn't that give her a clue that these tips are bogus. What child is in a different state every few days?

I believe if anyone had credible sightings of a missing child, they would contact the LE period!

CA invented all the sightings IMO to throw off LE in an attempt of a cover up. All hog wash.:rolleyes:

This is cringe inducing. Cindy claims that TonE, Ricardo, and Amy are all into drugs. Have connections to people with money, ways to make people disappear. Cindy says she is not bailing out Casey because of this, she is afraid for her safety. "I could have Casey out right now; the money is not an issue". Oh Cindy, Cindy, Cindy....

"It's a lady, her husband is an ER Physician, so pretty credible"...I am going to barf.

Tony and Ricardo go way back and these people have the money and a way to make people disappear? Oh good lord.

I'm getting the impression that Cindy is as much a stranger to the truth as her daughter is. She is constantly referencing other agencies that she is in contact with supporting her version of the facts but does not elaborate. I also get the impression that her inaudible responses, whether a head shake 'no' or 'yes', are also instances when she is not being truthful.

That was a classic Cindy read. She was all over the place and has trouble staying on point. Blame game from day 1. At no point does she acknowledge that the 31 days was a real issue, only that the OCSO LE wasn't moving fast enough for her.

Did anyone notice that when she was referring to having friends in Homeland Security, she not only implied that they could/would get her copies of the Orlando airport video tapes, but she'd call them herself to "see what their little deal is." I'm sure Homeland Security's 'little deal' would astound CA.

Did anyone else catch CA trying to backpeddle there on page 11 / 12 regarding Jeff H ?

I had to laugh when she said (after asking if they were recording) again, no sleep, no food so trying to remember ... can't say for facts everything I say is 100% ...

The truth is always very easy to remember, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro