2008.08.14 Greta OTR

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure. But Cindy said the hits were inconsistent. I was mocking Cindy. I wasn't challenging LE or the ability of their cadaver dogs.

Cindy's statement that the very first cadaver alert was inconsistent is also illogical. Inconsistent with what? A first alert can't be inconsistent because there's no other reference alert to compare it to.

And why would a cadaver search at the Anthony backyard have any bearing on whether or not to use cadaver dogs at the airport?

Aaahh.. ok, gotcha! LoL.. I apologize for the misunderstanding :blowkiss:

It was the large playhouse that she couldn't lift....matter of fact, Cindy said a few men came and lifted it the day they investigated the yard...

:waitasec:

<-----slinking away and will be quiet :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Ha that was over my head :clap: lol thought you were saying she was a weakling in how she does interviews. my bad ha.

no, she was doing a good job based on what everyone was saying and im sure she was...

but i wouldnt go to the beach with her... people might kick sand in her face
LOL

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar
ok ok.. im stopping before i get in trouble

But my question is did they go out of town or simply vacation at their home?

I never heard where they went on vacation. They could have been home like most of us who take vacation from work. Just another little piece that need to have a place.

It was the large playhouse that she couldn't lift....matter of fact, Cindy said a few men came and lifted it the day they investigated the yard...

May take 2 guys to lift it directly off the ground but my bet is Casey could slide it around with ease. Its just plastic. Hollow plastic i might add. JMO

I didn't see it mentioned yet...Greta asked Cindy where the dogs hit by the pool and Cindy showed her where, but she said they had - just a couple of weeks before - moved a hibiscus plant that had been growing there for years, so they could move the deck box away from the pool because Caylee was starting to climb on it by the pool.......

Sorry if someone has already brought this up but how convenient that they just dug up a big plant! Couldn't just be a story to cover up why it looks like there was fresh digging in a certain area? Or maybe it just gave casey the perfect place to dig that would not look suspicious.

May take 2 guys to lift it directly off the ground but my bet is Casey could slide it around with ease. Its just plastic. Hollow plastic i might add. JMO

there ya go !!!!!

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I think that Caylee was not hurt at the home and may have only been placed there for moments while Casey got her thoughts togather and realized that would not be a good place. Caylee is not in their backyard..they would have found her. She isn't at the airport either..George got things out of the trunk on the 24th..theere was no decomp smell..if there had been George would have said something to the family.

This child was not in that trunk until later on the 24th or after, but before the 27th when the car was ditched. Casey would not have ditched the car until she felt she had to because of the smell. Caylee may have died prior to that, been placed in another grave and then moved..being in the car a day or two before Casey figured out what to do with her at that point. I find it hard to write this..because it is hard to believ that a mother could do this...but then I tell myself that Casey never acted as a mother to Caylee..she depended on others to do that.

I agree with you on all of this. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do it.
It is hard to write about, think about.

Sorry if someone has already brought this up but how convenient that they just dug up a big plant! Couldn't just be a story to cover up why it looks like there was fresh digging in a certain area? Or maybe it just gave casey the perfect place to dig that would not look suspicious.

Is it bad to quote yourself??? Anyways I just had more thought on this.
What was so important about the space where the hibiscus was that they had to move it (not an easy process). Was that the only place in their yard to put the deck box? I don't think so!

Hi all. Can someone throw me a link to where I can find the bond hearing audios? There was an entire list of audio/visuals on some tv channel but I cannot locate them today for some reason. Thanks if anyone can help. I plan to relisten to all of the testimonies!

I never heard where they went on vacation. They could have been home like most of us who take vacation from work. Just another little piece that need to have a place.

I could've sworn that they went to Puerto Rico for their vacation. I know that is where Amy went but I could swear I read that is where her parents went too...hence why one of the myspace messages Casey left said something like PR taking all my loved ones away.....or somehting similiar.

Hi all. Can someone throw me a link to where I can find the bond hearing audios? There was an entire list of audio/visuals on some tv channel but I cannot locate them today for some reason. Thanks if anyone can help. I plan to relisten to all of the testimonies!
Hi!
Check the main page- someone made a great page last night with all major documents, tapes, audios,....

I could've sworn that they went to Puerto Rico for their vacation. I know that is where Amy went but I could swear I read that is where her parents went too...hence why one of the myspace messages Casey left said something like PR taking all my loved ones away.....or somehting similiar.

That statement may have been in reference to another person who originated from Puerto Rico To Florida. We are not mentioning the name any longer.

That was Cindyspin from a past interview with the Anthony family that included a tour of their backyard. Cindy told Greta that the first dog had an inconsistent hit and so a second dog was brought in. How could the first dog have an inconsistent hit?

Funny, I haven't heard this term yet. It won't be long before it becomes one of our kids' new slang words. Wonder what the definition will be in the Urban Dictionary?

I don't recall hearing this part of the interview with Cindy about the plant. Was that held back because LE found it of interest? Or did I just miss it the first time around?

Also..

That's not really correct. In the video of the dogs searching, it took more than 2 people to move it. They started to use 2, then others had to come help. This is a fairly large playhouse and even being made of "hollow plastic" it's a very thick, heavyduty, heavy plastic. We have an item of similar size and construction, and it takes 2 people just to SLIDE it, let alone lift it.

I do think Casey is small enough to get inside easily, but I do not think there's room to wield a shovel in it. I would more likely suspect smaller gardening tools such as a hand spade - in this scenario.

I don't recall hearing this part of the interview with Cindy about the plant. Was that held back because LE found it of interest? Or did I just miss it the first time around?

Also..

That's not really correct. In the video of the dogs searching, it took more than 2 people to move it. They started to use 2, then others had to come help. This is a fairly large playhouse and even being made of "hollow plastic" it's a very thick, heavyduty, heavy plastic. We have an item of similar size and construction, and it takes 2 people just to SLIDE it, let alone lift it.

I do think Casey is small enough to get inside easily, but I do not think there's room to wield a shovel in it. I would more likely suspect smaller gardening tools such as a hand spade - in this scenario.

I agree its probably heavier than im assuming (im a big guy) I personally think i can slide it around. Sounds gross but if i where Caseys size and i needed to dispose of a body you better bet i could move it.

Cindy...hon....why would a cadaver dog hit on a plant?

The plant was dug up. Cadaver dog hit on that space? Is that right? And, Cindy thinks the hit was because....what??

At the risk of sounding really dumb, I am just wondering if anyone can see my posts. I haven't posted a lot obviously and when I do there is not much substance anyways but I am just making sure I don't have my posts set to invisible or anything. If no one answers this than I will know it is so that I can talk to myself and respond to my own posts!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back