2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the article is real. And, frankly, it will get more exposure in Globe than it would on NG. If she wanted her message to get out, she prolly chose the right medium.
Yes, alot of exposure.
Every store check out lane has that mag on the rack for all to see.
Everyone will see that "flattering" picture of the Mother Of the Year!

Thanks Turbo... I had read his posts before I joined and learned not the real Rick... he had posted a couple real photos too... I must have missed that NG, I would have loved to have seen it and hear what he had to say.

She was one of the last ones to see Caylee alive and to talk to Casey. They took their kids to the park together.

That's right. On the 112th or 13th, something like that.
So sad. Does anyone know how old her son is, She said he's asking "where's Caylee" every day.

When Gretta gets back, she will disclose that her source DEEP inside the JB office has reported that Casey is busy six hours a day.....

babysitting the children of the JB staff.

:clap::clap::clap: HA!

I'd do it, anyway, if my scanner wasn't inoperable.
If someone does scan it, I'd suggest posting it somewhere and sending PM's with a link to those that ask to see it. You wouldn't want to get Tricia into trouble.

I thought I read on a thread here that Rick had finally admitted that he was not related and was a hoax. I could be wrong, but I thought I read it just the other day.

There were two Ricks on at the same time. One was false. One told us some things that are finally coming out, in the media, a month later. Like about the fight on 7/15, and what started it. He was either real, or very, very good. He said CA was the baby of the family, and the only girl, and he loves her deeply. But, her enabling of KC has created a rift in the family.

I think that's a violation of copyright laws. Might want to check with a mod to be sure.
Someone scanned last week's Globe article and posted it on here. Can't remember where it is, or who posted it though.:crazy:

Hey, Off topic but I wonder if the book Z the N is something that Kristina's kids have. She has a couple but I have no idea the ages. I was thinking about trying to find the books and see if there is one that has this same kind of plot in it. It's just Kristina and her kids made me think of it.

He did get through and was used as a "source" by NG.

I do not blame her at all for going where the money is.........NG & Fox do not pay for any interviews.........

I will buy it tomorrow because I do want to read what she said. She was the ONLY one who seemed the least bit concerned about Caylee.

Oh! Thanks for telling me he got through! He had a LOT to say about the family.

Yeah, I feel bad for Kristina. She and KC had been friends since high school. Now, her heart is really broken.

I don't blame her for selling her story, either.

There were two Ricks on at the same time. One was false. One told us some things that are finally coming out, in the media, a month later. Like about the fight on 7/15, and what started it. He was either real, or very, very good. He said CA was the baby of the family, and the only girl, and he loves her deeply. But, her enabling of KC has created a rift in the family.

Well that was my main question. There was a report on GVS about a fight a the A's from an un identified neighbor on Aug 11 and this stuff was being said by this Rick guy around the Aug 20. That is why I wanted to check and see if he could have said anything that was not already out in the media or could not be found out through public records.

Someone scanned last week's Globe article and posted it on here. Can't remember where it is, or who posted it though.:crazy:

Yes I remember that... I cannot remember who but I remember it was a copy in PDF format! I remember because I had to do an Adobe update on my computer to read it.. hehhehe

Remember he said CA,GA and KC came to his wedding, at MYrtle Beach SC and KC was very obviously pregnant and when asked about it, Cindy said she wasn't pregnant, she had just gained weight. And KC said she had never had sex before. Something like that.

Didn't he say KC was about 7 months pregnant before "they knew it"?
Crazy!

She was one of the last ones to see Caylee alive and to talk to Casey. They took their kids to the park together.

Yeah, I know who she is but only Casey knows for sure what happened. The day they went to the park she didn't seem to think Casey was about to feed her kid to the gators. This is speculation her emotions led her to. She might be right, but I'm not putting any more on her speculation than I put on my own and other posters here. Casey is still the one with all the answers.

Kristina is probaly wondering if she could have done something to keep Casey from doing this or she might think she should have noticed something and been able to stop her. Like why didn't Casey come to her and leave Caylee with her.
Just things that would be going through my mind.

Yeah, I know who she is but only Casey knows for sure what happened. The day they went to the park she didn't seem to think Casey was about to feed her kid to the gators. This is speculation her emotions led her to. She might be right, but I'm not putting any more on her speculation than I put on my own and other posters here. Casey is still the one with all the answers.

I can appreciate that unsaid. I am very interested in hearing from her because I just felt the deep concern she had for Caylee. Since she was Casey's BFF maybe she has some more insight into Casey and her behavior prior to Caylee's disappearance. I am curious to see what else she has to say.

You know, I sent a note to Tricia about the fake Rick and the real Rick thing. Was he ever verified as being CA true brother. I can't find his screen name that he used to check what he said against when various bits and pieces came out about the A's. I just have a hard time taken a poster that claims he is family without some proof to back it up. I was trying to join WS the night that whole thing was going down and when I finally got clearance the thread had gone 'poof'.

Well, one of the Ricks had piccies of himself, like at CA and GA's wedding. He knew a ton of details, that have since come out. So, I think he was real. He even "took on" the other Rick, who finally 'fessed up and quit.

He said the rift has become so bad, that CA's brothers only know what's going on with CA through their Mom. That's where he heard about the fight over KC stealing from her granddad.

Kristina is probaly wondering if she could have done something to keep Casey from doing this or she might think she should have noticed something and been able to stop her. Like why didn't Casey come to her and leave Caylee with her.
Just things that would be going through my mind.

Good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member