2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Turbo... I had read his posts before I joined and learned not the real Rick... he had posted a couple real photos too... I must have missed that NG, I would have loved to have seen it and hear what he had to say.

Me too! Someone, either here or on Topix, gave him a good NG #.

I can appreciate that unsaid. I am very interested in hearing from her because I just felt the deep concern she had for Caylee. Since she was Casey's BFF maybe she has some more insight into Casey and her behavior prior to Caylee's disappearance. I am curious to see what else she has to say.

I might discount what she has to say but I definitely want to read that article!! LOL

Well, one of the Ricks had piccies of himself, like at CA and GA's wedding. He knew a ton of details, that have since come out. So, I think he was real. He even "took on" the other Rick, who finally 'fessed up and quit.

He said the rift has become so bad, that CA's brothers only know what's going on with CA through their Mom. That's where he heard about the fight over KC stealing from her granddad.

Thanks,
I will have to try and find what his screen name was and take a look at what he said if it still available.

Hey, Off topic but I wonder if the book Z the N is something that Kristina's kids have. She has a couple but I have no idea the ages. I was thinking about trying to find the books and see if there is one that has this same kind of plot in it. It's just Kristina and her kids made me think of it.

That is the BEST idea! I bet it's googleable. AND, I bet it's Amazonable! Gonna get me a copy! Do a book report!

Kristina is probaly wondering if she could have done something to keep Casey from doing this or she might think she should have noticed something and been able to stop her. Like why didn't Casey come to her and leave Caylee with her.
Just things that would be going through my mind.
She probably is having a lot of "I should haves" and "what ifs". Poor girl.
She's probably thinking back on so many converstions and actions and things said.
Good grief she'll need therapy probably. Another victim of KC!

Another question. Did I not see that the Globe did an article about Casey told by Nate or was I dreaming stuff up again. I known off Topic.... but it's kinda close.

Well that was my main question. There was a report on GVS about a fight a the A's from an un identified neighbor on Aug 11 and this stuff was being said by this Rick guy around the Aug 20. That is why I wanted to check and see if he could have said anything that was not already out in the media or could not be found out through public records.

Rick was on Topix, about it back, when? A little over a months ago.

That is the BEST idea! I bet it's googleable. AND, I bet it's Amazonable! Gonna get me a copy! Do a book report!
Do you remember the title?
Leonard said the title on NG one night. I forget what it was though.

Remember he said CA,GA and KC came to his wedding, at MYrtle Beach SC and KC was very obviously pregnant and when asked about it, Cindy said she wasn't pregnant, she had just gained weight. And KC said she had never had sex before. Something like that.

Didn't he say KC was about 7 months pregnant before "they knew it"?
Crazy!

Yeah, KC told them she was still a virgin, when she was out to THERE.

Kristina is probaly wondering if she could have done something to keep Casey from doing this or she might think she should have noticed something and been able to stop her. Like why didn't Casey come to her and leave Caylee with her.
Just things that would be going through my mind.

I think you're right, from the way she talks about that day at Underhill Lake, in the article.

Thanks,
I will have to try and find what his screen name was and take a look at what he said if it still available.

Try Topix, too. He said a LOT on Topix. I will try to remember his handle on Topix. I was not yet a member of 'Sleuths.

It was something about twin girls or a set of twin girls who did Nancy Drew type stuff. I know that there is a picture of it via link somewhere on the forum. Would have to do a search. Goodness maybe using Z the N book as keyword. If you just did Z the N it would probaly crash the site.

Well, KC leaves another train wreck- her best friend's guilt that she couldn't save Caylee.

I forget, too. But, Google knows. Something about kiddie mysteries, with twins.

Another question. Did I not see that the Globe did an article about Casey told by Nate or was I dreaming stuff up again. I known off Topic.... but it's kinda close.
It was last week's Globe, someone scanned it and posted it on here.
It was an ex bf of KC. Just can't remember who, but it wasn't Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt