2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to Rob's interview right now and Rob's says: "he already heard about Blanchard Park from Leonard and Cindy." This is around 29 minutes of his interview.

Just to add to your post...LP said in his interview that Cindy told him about Blanchard Park while Casey was in the shower. LP said was Rob was there when she said it. This was around the 26.38 mark of LP's interview. After Casey got out of the shower, she proceeded to tell the same story to LP. LP got ticked then KC kicked him out of the house.

:waitasec: Before I read this thread, I would like to ask what Tracey thinks is so funny when she tells what she knows about the case - she talks in a perpetual laugh mode - why is that? :confused:

I think Tracy is as dumbfounded by KC's behavior as the rest of us. I don't think she finds anything "funny" per se, but think she just laughs at the absurdity of it all. She came across as very believable and in throwing out the absurdity of the "matching" bracelets, and "sunglass game" she was really giving us a look into the sociopathy that is KCA. As KC never talked at all about Caylee, there wasn't anything serious that was discussed. That being a prime example of the absurdity of this all.

So...KC was on the computer most of the time when she was at JB's office.

*sigh*

I feel violated.

Maybe Tracy is just maintaining a relationship with her hoping that one day KC will tell her what really happened to Caylee. I mean lets face it...KC doesn't have many friends and it's not like she's going to open up to just anyone...if she ever opens up at all.
As it stands now, we will probably never know exactly what happened to Caylee.
I skipped 3 threads because I can't sit still. Ms. Giggle Gal seeems lame to me. Only the odd ones in this case tend to giggle during a very important LE interview. It seems the personality she described herself to be in the home was a bit different than what many of us thought her role was in the home. I expected a more professional type that wouldn't hide from camers & be more of a distant profissional ,cut to the chase type. The info was imformative & renforced everything we have sluethed on KC. For anyone not to confront this sociopath except GA is mindboggling. Can you imagine if the entire family including SP & RP, Mallory, the neighbor put KC in the middle of a circle not allowing her out & all took turns confronting her no matter how long it takes I feel KC would have had a melt down like no other before. No one cared enough about Caylee to call KC's bluff in the beginning except LE & LP. Trace did however give useful info. Where is GA's friend LE interview or Have I forgotten? Nenor Nenor KC no Howard Stern this lifetime but I bet you'll get an interview with one of these media stations you have panered to behind a plexiglass window in sing sing! Maybe you can hit JB up for goodies from ABC, NBC, & CBS. It appears to me KC comes off like a freak of nature.

:waitasec: Before I read this thread, I would like to ask what Tracey thinks is so funny when she tells what she knows about the case - she talks in a perpetual laugh mode - why is that? :confused:
I think it's a nervous laugh. This is a huge case and her testimony will be pretty important.Many people see LE as bigger than life authority figures and their very presence makes them nervous.

Have we ever seen a picture of Tracy? Is she also the real estate agent in the Marin County (near Sacramento?) area?

The above comments are certainly interesting. I think (JMHO) that people still have a hard time imagining a woman can be a cold blooded killer. A woman can kill just as easily as a man. It doesn't mean to me that somehow only the female in the equation had something happen to them that was so traumatic that the fault necessarily always needs to be spread around. I tend to look at all sociopaths as a group and not just by sex.

For many, there always has to be a reason, a poor relationship with the family, underlying illness (mental), too much pressure...etc...it is very apparent to me even in TM's comments about KC. TM says that KC was nice, etc...if only...the if only, I think is where the sympathy comes in.

Where grifters and others tend to prey on that is that one point: If only. Not one person made KC do what she did. KC was very much in control of what she did and her behavior after the fact (her lies, stealing). While it is hard for a lot of us to accept...you have to take out how you might feel and imagine someone who had about as much regard for her daughter as you might any other object that you got enjoyment out of but once you became bored/annoyed with it you moved on to the next thing. JMO again. I am only trying to fill the shoes of someone I can't possibly hope to understand completely. But it all fits. The jealousy. The consistent lying. The laziness. The boy hopping. The stealing. The inability to make anything truly stick. KC was adrift and going with the moment. And if for instance something got in the way of that particular moment in time...JMO.

Tracy says her signature wasn't notarized. But when JB turned the contracts into the court, her sig was notarized.

I skipped 3 threads because I can't sit still. Ms. Giggle Gal seeems lame to me. Only the odd ones in this case tend to giggle during a very important LE interview. It seems the personality she described herself to be in the home was a bit different than what many of us thought her role was in the home. I expected a more professional type that wouldn't hide from camers & be more of a distant profissional ,cut to the chase type. The info was imformative & renforced everything we have sluethed on KC. For anyone not to confront this sociopath except GA is mindboggling. Can you imagine if the entire family including SP & RP, Mallory, the neighbor put KC in the middle of a circle not allowing her out & all took turns confronting her no matter how long it takes I feel KC would have had a melt down like no other before. No one cared enough about Caylee to call KC's bluff in the beginning except LE & LP. Trace did however give useful info. Where is GA's friend LE interview or Have I forgotten? Nenor Nenor KC no Howard Stern this lifetime but I bet you'll get an interview with one of these media stations you have panered to behind a plexiglass window in sing sing! Maybe you can hit JB up for goodies from ABC, NBC, & CBS. It appears to me KC comes off like a freak of nature.
The whole family just boggles my mind!

Will Tracy be able to testify about what KC and family said, or will this not be allowed cuz it's hearsay?

I'm listening to Tracey right now and her laughing is so hard to listen to.
I'm not going to make any excuses for her constant giggling. I "d rather hear her explanation as to why she found this so humorous. At least she does seem to be
trying to remember as much as possible.

...and why he didn't want the jail tape revealed when Casey was brought down to the infirmary.

Because a panic attack is not the same as a grief reaction.

She wasn't on tenterhooks to find out if it was her baby. She was all about her discomfort.

The above comments are certainly interesting. I think (JMHO) that people still have a hard time imagining a woman can be a cold blooded killer. A woman can kill just as easily as a man. It doesn't mean to me that somehow only the female in the equation had something happen to them that was so traumatic that the fault necessarily always needs to be spread around. I tend to look at all sociopaths as a group and not just by sex.

For many, there always has to be a reason, a poor relationship with the family, underlying illness (mental), too much pressure...etc...it is very apparent to me even in TM's comments about KC. TM says that KC was nice, etc...if only...the if only, I think is where the sympathy comes in.

Where grifters and others tend to prey on that is that one point: If only. Not one person made KC do what she did. KC was very much in control of what she did and her behavior after the fact (her lies, stealing). While it is hard for a lot of us to accept...you have to take out how you might feel and imagine someone who had about as much regard for her daughter as you might any other object that you got enjoyment out of but once you became bored/annoyed with it you moved on to the next thing. JMO again. I am only trying to fill the shoes of someone I can't possibly hope to understand completely. But it all fits. The jealousy. The consistent lying. The laziness. The boy hopping. The stealing. The inability to make anything truly stick. KC was adrift and going with the moment. And if for instance something got in the way of that particular moment in time...JMO.

Yep!

And, the truth is.. some people are just plain evil.

And, some are born that way. It's all about different wiring in the brain.

I thought of Tracy's demeanor a little differently. Tracy has probably seen some pretty "out there" stuff while working with the Padillas and Rob (Tony can speak more to that)-In her mind, KC just seemed like a ridiculous parody of a grieving mother. She may have been laughing at the very sound of the silly things she was having to tell the LE that KC was doing.
Remember when IDonov said that killing did not shock him so much because he had seen a lot in Iraq (my paraphrasing)? I am sure Tracy has heard or seen a lot of freaky things in her career as well, and maybe this ranked up there as laughably stupid (Not the murder, the LaLa land the a'S were living in).

And, some people giggle when they are nervous.

I think I'd be just as giddy, if I was watching KC, to relax her, and make her comfortable about letting her mouth run.

:waitasec::waitasec: What will she be thinking during her "dead man walking", simple, "I'm to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt, on the cat walk."

When she's strapped down, she'll think about those admiring people looking through the windows at her. And, how she'll be on the front page, tomorrow.

Nerves, maybe.

Do we know whether or not Tracy had done any previous work for Leonard in the past? I thought someone referred to her as being quite young (?) but also read that Leonard has been friends with her husband for 25 odd years?

Was this job in Orlando a one-shot deal, or had she been an employee of his for a lot longer?

I thought she was working for TP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member