2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The above comments are certainly interesting. I think (JMHO) that people still have a hard time imagining a woman can be a cold blooded killer. A woman can kill just as easily as a man. It doesn't mean to me that somehow only the female in the equation had something happen to them that was so traumatic that the fault necessarily always needs to be spread around. I tend to look at all sociopaths as a group and not just by sex.

For many, there always has to be a reason, a poor relationship with the family, underlying illness (mental), too much pressure...etc...it is very apparent to me even in TM's comments about KC. TM says that KC was nice, etc...if only...the if only, I think is where the sympathy comes in.

Where grifters and others tend to prey on that is that one point: If only. Not one person made KC do what she did. KC was very much in control of what she did and her behavior after the fact (her lies, stealing). While it is hard for a lot of us to accept...you have to take out how you might feel and imagine someone who had about as much regard for her daughter as you might any other object that you got enjoyment out of but once you became bored/annoyed with it you moved on to the next thing. JMO again. I am only trying to fill the shoes of someone I can't possibly hope to understand completely. But it all fits. The jealousy. The consistent lying. The laziness. The boy hopping. The stealing. The inability to make anything truly stick. KC was adrift and going with the moment. And if for instance something got in the way of that particular moment in time...JMO.

Wow, maybe I'm starting to get the sociopath profile. After listening to Tracy describe the everyday little girl type behavior of KC, the in the moment "oh well" kind of stuff, that Dakota had behavior probs anyway (not my fault attitude), etc. It seems that that is all that is in KC - that's who she is. Tracy describes her as having no dimension - flat onto herself sortof.

Where the moon goes/is void of course at times; KC is void of course all the time, not just for short little periods of time. She is unaware there are other planets; everyone is to be on hers at all times.

I have reacted as Tracy did in the interview when my nerves are shot. Doesn't happen everytime..yet sometimes.

Tracy brought a lot of insight into KC ..CA...GA....and LA. I understand the family dynamic a little better because of her interview.

I did not realize that this was such a game to KC prior to this interview.

Wow LeLe and Brini ..yall nailed it. Too sexy for and those people admiring me thru the windows.

Could be.....just really strange twist that it was uncovered that Tracy has continued to be in contact and provide $$ to KC...

At the same time that TP tells us (again this evening) that LP is and has been in almost daily contact with Jose Baez, although he hasn't speculated at what they are discussing...

So Tracy is hoping to get a confession from KC and LP is hoping to get ????? from JB:confused:

This may be a bit off topic but this is what concerns me after hearing this. I recall reading or hearing that LP has been in frequent contact with JB. Maybe from the TP thread. My concern is LP fist generation Mexican, JB professes to be the first Mexican covering a high profile case. Tracy saying that KC is confident of a mistrial. Could all of these sneaky people be planning something sinister so there is no justice for Caylee. In there delusions of grandeur, no offense or racism but Obama is our first black President and now JB our first Mexican high profile lawyer to win a high profile case against insurmountable odds. With the help of LP who my play media who** but is a very knowledgeable person and has been around the block. In addition to having a law degree. My head hurts after today.

Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

hrrmm... interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Great work, MC, please do the second half when you get a chance, I don't want to listen to the whole thing. Yeah, I already get it Tracey, Casey is crazy, and we are losers.
Yeah, I guess it's "bleep bleep we're the sheep" for all of us hated losers!:crazy:

For those of you who can't listen to this tape right now, I would urge you all to listen to it another time. It gives greater insight into Casey's personality than anything that has been out in a while. Tracy's recollection of Casey reminds me so much of those jailhouse tapes where she was interacting with her parents. The narcissism is just overwhelming in both, but this peek into Casey's (alternative) view of reality is literally breathtaking.
I would concur 100%-it is well worth the listen when you can fit it in...

That's so funny. Sometimes I think that too and I love being here!
Especially today - great stuff on Casey. She's wackier than I thought.
jmo
I have never thunk it because when I am here this is where I need to be...for ME!

KC needs to be added to the list of the most stupid criminals.

She brought up chloroform before it was ever announced in the media.
Yeah, a big DUH type moment there for the princess.:rolleyes:

Of course she shouldn't have. But, those are the very ones who insist on procreating. :eek:
You know this is ONE reason why I chose to have so many children. I always told anyone who thought I was crazy for it that the idiots were reproducing at an alarming rate and some intelligent people needed to start producing or there would be a world overrun with idiots!:woohoo:

Tracy said she does typing for LP.

Definitely not trained to go up against a skilled sociopath, IMO. She had no business being there and it's only luck that things didn't go badly. If she's sending letters and money to KC, it's possible that she's trying to get a confession. More likely though, she's fallen for the charms of a master manipulator. JMO of course....

When she's strapped down, she'll think about those admiring people looking through the windows at her. And, how she'll be on the front page, tomorrow.

No doubt. They say that sociopaths don't feel fear. I believe she'll be executed saying, "The nanny did it. How does my hair look?"

I think the giggling is due to the fact that KC was just so freakin' nuts and you can't help but giggle when recalling just how nuts she was.

It is all so ridiculous, one can't help but laugh. I don't know how she played along with her for eight days, I couldn't have lasted ten minutes. I always believed Casey was a narcissist, but this description of her demeanor just levels you to the floor. Sooo glad the jury is going to hear this, no matter how many times Dr. Lee and their other experts refute the science, the common sense jurors are going to latch on to this was no concerned mother. She is going down!!! Casey mentioning Chloriform can be interchanged for the date rape drug (Rufi) just seals the deal. Letting it slip that she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. She will get the death penalty.Then her appeals will drag on for years, God help the good taxpayers of Florida.

All my love and prayers go out to Jesse Grund tonight! Hearing these interviews must have been one of those rare defining moments in his life, all his innocence is now gone. I originally thought he should stay on the high road and not sue them, but now that we hear how very cruel and certain they were about framing him, and moreover, now that some of their media deals are being exposed, I have changed my heart, that kid should start his suit at 8am! I am going on Reverand's Grunds website now to donate to that very cause. "Don't get mad....get everything!" Ivanna Trump

Ok... If you knew Tracy you would understand that its her personality!!!! She did'nt hold anything back and told everything she knew... Why dont you all criticize the person who did this to Caylee and not Tracy...

Not trying to be rude.. just stating my opinion...

Thx

My take on Tracy's laughter is that she finds Casey's demeanor and having to tell the stories of it just "incredulous".

She also knows the people she's talking to know exactly what she means as they have dealt with the beast. It is the "You know what I mean?" kind of laughter, like "I know you know how absurd this is but..." with the "can you even believe it?" attitude. I wasn't offended by the laughter. Unless you've been deposed you don't know what nerves will do to you either.

She had some very damning things to say in regards to Casey's demeanor and whether or not she exhibited the behavior of the mother of a kidnapped child. Very damning.

Ok... If you knew Tracy you would understand that its her personality!!!! She did'nt hold anything back and told everything she knew... Why dont you all criticize the person who did this to Caylee and not Tracy...

Thx

First of all ~ Welcome!!! Tony P. was just here a little while ago and he said the same thing. You really know Tracy?

Thx

I believe you are right. She was not fooled... she saw each of them for exactly what they are and had the ba!!s to say so!

Very insightful interview, except for the part where she called all of us at WS a bunch of losers. That is one insight she got very, very wrong! MY opinion!

Im pretty sure Tracy herself said SHE did not do websleuths cause those people are loosers. She did say Casey didnt look for clues via web blogs but Myspace and facebook ( that really means she was playing)

I personally took offense to that remark

No, no love, don;t take offense, unless and until you have been on here, you might have the stereotype idea of bloggers in your mind and unfortunately on many sights you do see a lot of brainless, offensive chatter. To know us is to love us, I never posted on another site, ever, before I fell in love, liked trusted and respected so many of you here. Tracy just hasn't been on here is my guess.

Very insightful interview, except for the part where she called all of us at WS a bunch of losers. That is one insight she got very, very wrong! MY opinion!

I know! I am grateful for her insight but then I heard I found out I was a loser that sits in front of the computer all day...Go Figure:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895