DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so puzzled about this....:confused:

What is wrong with this picture????

*respectfully snipped*

Yeah, I'm going to take this opportunity to apologize to the WS community because I let this very issue get to me the other day and I kind of took it out on you guys. I apologize for that.

I have major issues concerning this...lol. I know there are some of these folks posting here, but that doesn't mean I have to believe they are acting on the right side of justice.

But then again, what does my opinion matter? I'm just a loser Websleuther with no life - other than my career, my continuing education, my community service, my children, my patents and my published papers. I'm not sure why society even keeps me around. I guess I should be giving my money to KC and writing her love-letters so that I can be considered a contributing member of society.

/rant off

Casey is a pathological liar.
Enough said. She killed her own child.

Why so many threads.

That is kind of like saying, ok we know Caner is caused from tobacco, why so many articles. People like to discuss things, much the way American's have gathered over coffee and in general stores and bar counters and sat in beauticians chairs and talked their little hearts, forever. I think the interest may be that all of us know someone who has a little Casey in them, who lies unnecessarily, takes complete advantage of their family, wholly self absorbed or seems jealous over their lovely child and we wonder how and why they got there. So many people, often politicians have these double lives, and secrets and if you interview one set of friends they have honestly NO IDEA the man is really gay, they thought he was a pillar of the church family man. That is just one example.:mad::behindbar

Anyone wondering where KC got her self absorbed behavior needn't look any further than CA
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

Quote respect momtective and thanks for all the great videos :)

I have not listened to the interview myself, but I appreciate reading every single post. All of this information(have read some of the other threads also) is changing things in my mind. Nothing too drastic but I had certain "wait and see" attitudes about the harsher stuff I felt about Casey and her family-but now those harsh opinions do seem confirmed. Looking back like in this video momtective posted makes all the 'players' look more and more ridiculous as time goes by. They want to stretch this out?

The more you stretch this out the more it becomes thin...

I am reading to catch up. I am so far behind. This is the most activity I have experienced on WS since I joined. You guys move fast! I had to comment after seeing this video again. I saw it a while ago and did find CA to be 'over the top.' Now I find it embarrassing. Millions of people lose loved ones in devastating ways, how many have I seen act this way, and on tv? It wasn't until I came to WS that I learned of how many parents, family members of victims NEVER go on tv or are ever in the media.

Anyway: here are some gems from that GVS interview with CA that really blow my mind and I agree that this behavior from Cindy shows where Casey got her self absorbed behavior from. "There are always two. An apprentice and a master." (Sith Lords: Star Wars reference) :loser:

(just snips)

"if the news had focused on her we could have had her home two days ago..."

"if I run out of steam, and I can't afford that..."

"look into your heart..."

GVS: so the last time you saw Caylee was June 9th...
CA: (hasn't had sleep)...everyone's time line seems like its a week off...

"i don't have the strength, the energy to answer that question..."

GVS: so we'll take a pass on that one...

In my oh so humble opinion, it is not the question of whether or not some people 'act' different in different situations: they obviously do. :crazy:

What I have heard so far from the Tracy interview and the guy who drove the car(sorry forgot his name right now) only confirm for me, that all my feelings and ideas that Casey and the Anthonys are shallow, self absorbed and care about anything and everything but Caylee: is true.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

I like the people here. I really studied where I would speak "THE TRUTH" about our/my involvement. I trust most the people here and I respect Tricia and her accomplishments on this site. I think its a good place to get the reality and the truth out. I think that is very important. I stay out of the limelight unless duty calls (lies and BS) then I try to straighten it out. And that is only Tracy's opinion not mine.
Thanks Tony for taking the time to answer my question!

:)

Doubtful. Experts aren't paid to lie, they're paid to give an informed opinion within the context of their expertise. And no matter how one chooses to look at this case, Casey simply does not meet the criteria for legal insanity. That is, unless someone can prove she has multiple personalities and it was her alter, Zenaida, who murdered Caylee, and that's the secret the family has been hiding for years. Unlikely, imo. But who really knows?

Now, Baez and company could make a motion for a competency hearing. Bc her behavior (as described by both Tracy and Rod) indicate she may well be deluded enough to not actually comprehend the charges against her... that this is all just some sort of weird reality show, of which she is in the starring role. I doubt its an act, either. Her room screams emotionally stunted. That she wanted Tracy to wear the watch on her ankle (so they could be alike), and that she was playing the "sunglass game" with Rob, are but two things that support this contention.

Experts aren't paid to lie is , respectfully, the funniest, most naive thing I have ever read, ever! Read one their books one day and you will find quotes to the effect of "It depends which side is paying you". Experts are paid to interpret evidence in a manner that is most favorable to their client and to poke holes in the methods of the other experts, that is the only reason Linda wants the bench notes from the doctors and scientists on this case to dispute their work, trust me, remember OJ's forensic experts "Garbage in, Garbage Out, something is wrong": Dr. Henry Lee . Pick any expert, go to the library or the net this morning, look up some of their writings, you will come to understand. They are not paid to "lie", but money can buy an expert to interpret any person's behavior favorably, all day long, that is how they are jokingly referred to as hired guns, and very often discredited under cross exam with one simple question, "You were paid over twenty thousand dollars to come here today, correct"? God bless you, I know you have a true heart and this apparently comes as a surprise to you. I was in your position once, my first day as a paralegal. Oh the lovely view from those very temporary, rose colored glasses!:blowkiss:

Have we ever seen a picture of Tracy? Is she also the real estate agent in the Marin County (near Sacramento?) area?

TracyM.jpg

Experts aren't paid to lie is , respectfully, the funniest, most naive thing I have ever read, ever! Read one their books one day and you will find quotes to the effect of "It depends which side is paying you". Experts are paid to interpret evidence in a manner that is most favorable to their client and to poke holes in the methods of the other experts, that is the only reason Linda wants the bench notes from the doctors and scientists on this case to dispute their work, trust me, remember OJ's forensic experts "Garbage in, Garbage Out, something is wrong": Dr. Henry Lee . Pick any expert, go to the library or the net this morning, look up some of their writings, you will come to understand. They are not paid to "lie", but money can buy an expert to interpret any person's behavior favorably, all day long, that is how they are jokingly referred to as hired guns, and very often discredited under cross exam with one simple question, "You were paid over twenty thousand dollars to come here today, correct"? God bless you, I know you have a true heart and this apparently comes as a surprise to you. I was in your position once, my first day as a paralegal. Oh the lovely view from those very temporary, rose colored glasses!:blowkiss:

Anyone who watched Dr Larry Kobilinsky's 180 degree change in attitude and opinions as to what might have happened once he was hired by the KC defense would HAVE to know this is true. It was embarassingly obvious and Nancy Grace challenged him on it numerous times and finally dropped him from contributing to her show. His comments were tainted from that point.

I'm listening to Tracey right now and her laughing is so hard to listen to.
I'm not going to make any excuses for her constant giggling. I "d rather hear her explanation as to why she found this so humorous. At least she does seem to be
trying to remember as much as possible.

BBM - I would too.

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

Everything.

*respectfully snipped*

Yeah, I'm going to take this opportunity to apologize to the WS community because I let this very issue get to me the other day and I kind of took it out on you guys. I apologize for that.

I have major issues concerning this...lol. I know there are some of these folks posting here, but that doesn't mean I have to believe they are acting on the right side of justice.

But then again, what does my opinion matter? I'm just a loser Websleuther with no life - other than my career, my continuing education, my community service, my children, my patents and my published papers. I'm not sure why society even keeps me around. I guess I should be giving my money to KC and writing her love-letters so that I can be considered a contributing member of society.

/rant off

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Yeah! What Val said!

*respectfully snipped*

/rant off

Valhall ..I feel exactly the same way as you do. I can't post here when TP is here because something just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyone who watched Dr Larry Kobilinsky's 180 degree change in attitude and opinions as to what might have happened once he was hired by the KC defense would HAVE to know this is true. It was embarassingly obvious and Nancy Grace challenged him on it numerous times and finally dropped him from contributing to her show. His comments were tainted from that point.

I remember the first couple of nights when his "view" on things started to change. I was thinking, "WTF? This isn't what he would normally say!" Then, he announced that he had been hired by the defense and it all became crystal clear. His opinions were definately for sale to the highest bidder,

LP, TP, Rob and Tracy originally got involved in this case for the BENEFIT of Caylee....to find HER.

Shortly after arriving, they become very suspicious of all family member behavior and suspect that Caylee was not abducted by a non-family member.

They seem determined to find her body for the BENEFIT of Caylee.

Caylee is found.

NOW....

TP stands firm on the opinion that the Anthony's are wonderful people, and states he has had contact with them.

TP states that KC was a very nice girl.

LP is having almost daily conversation with Jose Baez (per TP)

Tracy is writing to KC and putting money in her commissary account (per Fox35)

So after Caylee is found, this group is now no longer showing actions for the BENEFIT of Caylee (justice)??

I believe we might be caught standing on shifting sand. Are some loyalties realigning themselves? :sheesh:

Thanks Brini, I wasn't sure at first what it meant but I can say with certainty that it is not an Italian name.

BTW I thought GA was Italian(Scilian) descent from a comment he made in his LE interview and CA was Irish decent? :confused:

O/t, but ever since I learned in 7th grade history class the truth about Thomas Jefferson, et al presidents and wealthy land owners fathering thousands of slave children, I came to understand, someone's "family tree" may be far more colorful and diverse than what is written in Grandma's bible. LOL Casey says she is Italian when she is with Tony because she thinks that makes her gangsta and cool, when she is with the redneck tattoo friends she is German and Irish, when she is with her black boyfriends she is sista, one thing is correct that Leonard pegged in the very beginning, "Casey lives her life ten minutes at a time and every word out of her mouth is a lie!"

O/t, but ever since I learned in 7th grade history class the truth about Thomas Jefferson, et al presidents and wealthy land owners fathering thousands of slave children, I came to understand, someone's "family tree" may be far more colorful and diverse than what is written in Grandma's bible. LOL Casey says she is Italian when she is with Tony because she thinks that makes her gangsta and cool, when she is with the redneck tattoo friends she is German and Irish, when she is with her black boyfriends she is sista, one thing is correct that Leonard pegged in the very beginning, "Casey lives her life ten minutes at a time and every word out of her mouth is a lie!"

Chameleon comes to mind too.

IMO Tracey giggle comes from the absurdity of the situation she was in.... the Anthony's freak show that she observed ...you have a grown woman her two yr old baby is missing and KC's only concern was to get a shower Caylees Grandmother wanted to cook the devil child her favorite meal of salmon cakes,peas and applesauce (who could even eat at time like that ) they wanted everything in the household back to normal as if nothing happened KC"S not crying wondering were her daughter is how she is going to get her back the only anthony with any sense was GA he finally lost it and went after KC but of course was stopped by Cindy (she should have let him have at her) then she observes KC bizarre behaviour I want you to wear an ankle bracelet just like mine telling stories of every outfit she owns KC talking and talking about nothing for hours (it had to be hell in that house)Tracey is smart she learned quickly she had to play the part of BFF if she wanted anything out of KC you cannot confront KC with the truth she will shut down and run away(KC knows the truth she is not crazy she knows what she did but will never admit it)Tracey gave great insight into this crazy family....Maybe she plans on writing a book..

I wonder why the media never picked up on Tracy sending "money" to Casey's jail account. :waitasec:

Yes, I'm a little surprised. I wish Fox 35 would have went a little more in depth and posted the documents.

For some reason, ALL the media outlets here have pulled back from getting her commissary docs and other stuff available at the jail. They used to do it fairly regularly.

Chameleon comes to mind too.

I think of Casey as not existing at all. She's merely a reflection of whoever she's around at any given time. Hollow, shallow, unimaginative, uncreative - if she didn't run her mouth every second of the day, she would just blend into the decor. All those witty, pithy, deep, insightful sayings on her FaceBook - was there *anything* original? Nope. She tries to weave a personality and persona out of pieces she picks up from others. And fails.

Casey = 0.

I believe we might be caught standing on shifting sand. Are some loyalties realigning themselves? :sheesh:
It's really starting to look that way. For the life of me I don't understand Leonards communication with Jose and Tracy's communication and money gifts to Casey. At any rate these latest released interviews are pure gold and they will be played for the jury (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895