Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he lying about his Uncle?

Probably not. But it is his UNCLE. Most everybody here at WS has posted over the last year about how LP loves the media. He is a self admitted media wh*re. We all could pretty much see when he was BSing on NG each night, but we took it for what it was, not like it was a true "bombshell". At least, I didn't. I just don't see any reason for a family member to come to a public forum and say some of the things TP has said about LP. Why not just say "Well, you know Leonard. I think most people have his number" or something general like that. And then to take the (correct IMO) characterization of what probably 99.999% of the people who have followed this case think of the As and KC and to say what WONDERFUL CARING FRIENDLY people they are.....that is just plain and simple BS. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE with 1/2 a brain who has listened to even 1 tv interview from CA from the beginning of this case can figure out that WONDERFUL CARING FRIENDLY is not how she should be described. I don't mean to offend anyone here....everyone is entitled to their own opinion about TP and his motives. I think I shall stay away from this topic because for some reason it makes me see red.:furious:

I was pissed anyone bailed her out of jail! I believe if she had stayed in jail from the first arrest she'd have worn down and spilled her guts. Not for one second did I ever believe that LP rode into town with his posse because he thought Caylee was alive or that he thought Casey was being truthful about the situation. We ALL knew by that point that she was a liar, even the judge said "Ms anthony and the truth are strangers" yet LP, the bounty hunter, couldn't see through it? bah!

Like LP, I thought it might be a possibilty that KC sold Caylee, very early on in all of this. Perhaps Lp thougth that after a taste of the jail life (which KC really has not gotten yet), KC would be more willing to tell people that she had sold her or given her to someone.
You are correct, however, that KC would be very unlikely to tell someone she murdered Caylee, and that's why LP never got anywhere.

I agree with Tony with the aspect that people should not be judged on this earth except for the fact that is exactly what we do in a courtroom. Yes, the people in this horrible case have had to deal with instances that I would never wish on anyone, but the truth is the truth. I feel like the Anthony's can support their daughter and still tell the truth about what they know about this case. I understand Tracy feeling compassion for another human being (KC) and at the same time wanting justice for Caylee. As long as Tracy tells the truth about what she heard and saw, I don't have a problem with her sending her money or writing her. It is her money and her choice. I like to think that they are in this with only the best intentions and that just because we are not privy to all of the reasons for their decisions that they are doing it with Caylee's best interest at heart. I love being a member of WS and the discussions that come with it whether I agree with them or not.

I totally agree with you. And FWIW, something doesn't sit right w/ me either. I don't intend to cause offense, but I wonder it it is b/c......

1) I am cynical to my core. (And that may be a failing on my part.)
2) I'm not impressed by the presence here of certain key people.

JMO

Okay the truth? I am not impressed to the point of not asking tough questions, either. In fact, if someone really knew something about the facts of the actual murder, I would not expect them to be here writing about it (I would like it, but I wouldn't expect it), because we are going to ask very pointed questions.
As I had written before, I would be most grateful to the case peripheral players if they came here to shed light on where we might be wrong or to expand on things we have seen in discovery.
TM has indicated she thinks we are wrong because we should be working instead of writing here (her assumptions, not mine). So we debated her assertion.
TP writes that we are wrong about the Anthony's, and we have debated that as well. They've gotta be able to take a little heat here, otherwise they should rethink coming into the WS kitchen. For us to just kiss their hienies would be stupid and has nothing to do with sleuthing.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this. Yet in all three interviews, LP, RD and TM (and TP in his writings here) say that they thought Caylee was still alive. I just can't believe that they are telling the truth on this. KC looked like a dish rag after her first arrest. I think that if she didn't get that short reprieve from jail and was able to fortify herself with some down home cookin' and private conversations with G, C and L, she might have broke.

IMO bailing her out just gave her the impression that the one time her parents couldn't cover up for her and fix her problems that someone else would come to her rescue.

I agree with Tony with the aspect that people should not be judged on this earth except for the fact that is exactly what we do in a courtroom. Yes, the people in this horrible case have had to deal with instances that I would never wish on anyone, but the truth is the truth. I feel like the Anthony's can support their daughter and still tell the truth about what they know about this case. I understand Tracy feeling compassion for another human being (KC) and at the same time wanting justice for Caylee. As long as Tracy tells the truth about what she heard and saw, I don't have a problem with her sending her money or writing her. It is her money and her choice. I like to think that they are in this with only the best intentions and that just because we are not privy to all of the reasons for their decisions that they are doing it with Caylee's best interest at heart. I love being a member of WS and the discussions that come with it whether I agree with them or not.

BBM, I agree with the sentiment of your post, but see TP's point a little differently-If we did not have compassion and sympathy for the Anthony's situation, we would not be so frustrated with them. They have only dashed our hopes because we did have hope in them to begin with.
For example, I think CA wants nothing but the best for her family, but I am skeptical of the way she shows it. I applaud her for constantly trying to put the focus back on Caylee, but I am concerned that, in her endeavor, she has lied to reach that end. She is not a child, and we can't treat her like one.
Casey Anthony is someone's daughter, someone's sister. My heart breaks that her mental issues consumed her and cost Caylee her life. As a very talented photographer, she could have been a very successful professional. But she violated the deepest trust that humans have in one another, she murdered.
The courtroom is a place for justice to be carried out in a fashion that has been agreed to, through the legislative process, by all constituents of a given area. Our system allows us to make changes to that if we feel it can benefit our society as a whole, not just one or two people. CA's failure to give LE the proper hairbrush violates that laws that her community have agreed to.
I hope I have given enough examples to demonstrate what I mean, it may seem like a fine line-But I still feel that skepticism is not necessarily condemnation or judgement.

Hi there Lancelot!!!! I have missed your postings on the KC threads!!!

Yup -- KC was not horrified to hear news that indicates that her precious daughter is most likely dead ... all KC cares about is pointing out in sarcasm, that the decomp had to be from either Caylee or KC ... and KC was alive ... so, duh! What a B _ _ CH!

And Rob tells how Lee made up a total outlandish LIE about KC's reaction to this news. Lee says KC got high blood pressure over it and they almost had to call 911 ..... all the while, Tracy is telling Rob what KC's reaction REALLY was - sarcasm and total confidence that the air samples of decomp was not bad evidence against KC.

Hey, ThinkTank!!
Thank you! :blowkiss:
Can you believe I am still trying to listen to the full audio? Not complaining on the interruptions today because the last one was a call from my nephew in Afghanistan. I am so blessed!!
This funky family, what an act. In the center ring...
They expend waay too much effort in trying to make LE and others appear inept. It has been their only defense so far.

CelticThyme,I just love your posts.
It's obvious to me they ALL knew Caylee was dead.Otherwise there would have been a sense of urgency to find Caylee.Somehow they managed to set aside any horrific thoughts of what was happening to Caylee's body as they sat around discussing clothes and cooking dinner.
They knew.

I have to agree. Actually, it is a pleasure to agree. They all knew Casey had done something with Caylee.

I guess we should be really thankful that Tracy is not a male or we might be seeing a jailhouse wedding sometime down the road. (Sarcasm intended)

See this from Tracy's perspective? Okay, I'll try.

Tracy was sent into that house to "babysit" Casey. She was not sent in there to become BFF with her.

Tracy knew at that time what the suspicions were against Casey, and it wasn't long after Tracy arrived that the information about the decomposition in the trunk became news.

Tracy knew that the likely conclusion to draw from that piece of news would be that little Caylee was dead and Casey was already at that point pointing fingers at everyone else--yet she showed no concern that little Caylee might be dead, only that SHE didn't do it.

Tracy was only in that house for eight DAYS--not eight MONTHS or even eight YEARS. It is not like there was enough time for Tracy to become a victim of Stockholm Syndrome in such a short amount of time.

For Tracy to carry on a long distance relationship with Casey for almost a year, not to mention the fact that she was sending Casey money for her commissary account, is truly bizarre.

You know, honestly, if I had a friend, and especially an employee, who "felt a connection" in just eight short days to such a diabolical, evil, conniving, and manipulative person such as Casey Marie Anthony, I would really be questioning the mindset of that friend and/or employee.

In fact, it would scare the bejesus out of me.

I hate to get preachy - and as far as I know no one here is a Christian. But, for those who are - did it ever occur to you that Tracy is acting in a Christian manner? God hears the cries of the imprisoned throughout the Scriptures. Whether the prisoners in question are mass murderers, sex offenders, baby killers - whoever - Jesus says that when you visit a prisoner, 'you visit me.' " (Matthew 25).

I do believe that KC killed Caylee - and probably in a horrible fashion - and thus should be locked away from society and I also believe that Tracy is doing a goodness to write her and give her money. I commend her for it.

I just found this and had to laugh...
Casey Anthony walks out of jail
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Casey_Anthony_walks_out_of_jail
Published : Thursday, 21 Aug 2008, 10:35 AM EDT

"Right now the family is in there hugging and enjoying time as a family together," Baez said outside the home. "There's a lot of tears, a lot of emotion."

Not unless they put onion in the salmon patties...

Maybe he was hoping that if he said what SHOULD have been happening and how they SHOULD have reacted, they might act accordingly. :confused:

I personally think Tracy was just doing a job and trying to get thru it the best way she could considering what she had to "work" with. After what happened with LP being booted out of the house by Casey when he questioned her about Caylee, Tracy surely knew not to take that stance. I think she was playing "good cop" to gain her trust.

As for the continued "friendship," I'm at a loss on that.

Thank-You for bringing this up.
I was thinking the same thing.

How do you go from: "Where the "F" is Caylee?!" to blowing kisses to her after acting very nasty and aggressively towards the very people trying to get to the bottom of what happened to your beloved grand daughter?

I also thought that Tracey laughed way too much.
I'm kind of sick of everyone's cavalier attitude towards this poor baby!
As someone said earlier- where is the professionalism?

She did give some very good info and it made me sick and saddened at what we learned.

Oh, and that song: "lays a soul i've left behind"
"the edge of sorrow was reached but now i'm fine."
(note here): You don't EVER get over the loss of a child. And you're certainly never FINE again. EVER!

and "the burning edge that drowned my hate was the last thing I ever felt or thought I could escape"
and "You led me here then broke me down, the difference is this time around, I will not let you see me drown."

Boy if these lyrics don't scream of the hatred she had for Cindy I don't know what does.

Acting, it's all acting with these people. IMO if the camera is on or people are around they are acting. I'm sure the atmosphere is different if noone is watching them.

I like this show called "The Stagers" where they fix up the houses in order to sell them - to make the best use of space, clear clutter, etc.

I think "the stagers" fits the A family for a new name. C and G Stager.

I just realized WHY Tracy is giving KC money and writing to her. Remember at the memorial circus err I mean service when GA asked everyone to write her a letter. That has to be it. Sarcasm intended.

I bet these "views" of LE were recently developed after their princess was charged and taken to jail. Prior to all this they probably thought LE (Since George was a cop) were good people. Didn't Cindy say in one interview that she had respect for "regular cops" and still had friends of George's that were cops...implying that the ones involved in holding Casey accountable were the ones that couldn't be trusted.

Traffic cops. CA still has respect for Traffic cops. :crazy:

I personally think Tracy was just doing a job and trying to get thru it the best way she could considering what she had to "work" with. After what happened with LP being booted out of the house by Casey when he questioned her about Caylee, Tracy surely knew not to take that stance. I think she was playing "good cop" to gain her trust.

As for the continued "friendship," I'm at a loss on that.

I do not know, CuriousTwo, but if TM was not a professional bounty hunter and just someone from LP's office I can understand somewhat how she may have felt during this whole situation. KC did have a lot of friends who loved and supported her as you can see that in her text messages. No one really knew the real KC. So I would say because TM had the upper hand with KC, KC was pouring on the charm to be the center of attention and the best friend. We all see the real KC now and since we do not know KC personally it is easy not to like her.

I hate to get preachy - and as far as I know no one here is a Christian. But, for those who are - did it ever occur to you that Tracy is acting in a Christian manner? God hears the cries of the imprisoned throughout the Scriptures. Whether the prisoners in question are mass murderers, sex offenders, baby killers - whoever - Jesus says that when you visit a prisoner, 'you visit me.' " (Matthew 25).

I do believe that KC killed Caylee - and probably in a horrible fashion - and thus should be locked away from society and I also believe that Tracy is doing a goodness to write her and give her money. I commend her for it.

kushka God also said "thou shalt not kill". God hears the cries of everyone that calls His name.

kushka God also said "thou shalt not kill". God hears the cries of everyone that calls His name.

And Tracy did not kill anyone - she wrote and gave comfort to a prisoner, just as Jesus commanded his followers to do, and like many of his followers, she has been condemned by many for doing so.

I am a Christian and believe the Bible is the Word of God. I believe that criminals should be ministered to. This is why I find very interesting that the A's recently got baptized. If it was for real, it would change their whole way of thinking...maybe they would reach out to KC with the love of God, knowing that He forgives. It would change the way they related to the Grunds (who are also Christian). However, I haven't seen any evidence of this change. Maybe it has happened...but....

Fox 35's 6PM newscast just had a live report from Holly B, at the end of it she said that they checked jail records and Tracy has sent letters to Casey and also money for her jail account!!!???

OMG! This makes me feel like laughing and banging my head at the same time! It's like comic madness. Thanks for the info though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member