2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, and I think one of the reasons that Cindy defends Casey so aggressively is her own GUILT that she feels responsible (indirectly) for the baby's death. I think she quit her therapist completely and went back to her previous parenting method because of this..Cindy may even blame her therapist. (jmo)

Agreed. It is all about blame in this family. I think Cindy was trying to do the right thing and make Casey be responsible and in that time she found out about gpas missing money. Per LP Cindy's raging mad, a physical altercation took place the 15th and Casey left for good. Caylee goes missing after this time. Cindy feels guilty for taking a stand. Cindy probably needs to blame someone. But that someone should be Casey. You know, the only person who really knows exactly what happened to Caylee. That is where she should direct her feelings. The altercation turning physical, I think, explains some of Cindy's behavior after the 911 calls. There is a ton of guilt weighing on her shoulders. Very sad.

ITA. To me, CA's calls proved that she had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance at all. If she had not made the calls there never would have been any investigation.

Agree - but IMO she was (and is) in heavy cover-up mode once the public was made aware of the story.

I will never understand what it is that people want - you blame Cindy and refer to it as "abuse" that she had her hands around Casey's throat, and the poster above you is disgruntled that "she lost her grip".

I have also seen Cindy blamed for Caylee's disappearance, saying that she should have kept better track/care of Caylee as her loving grandmother, and then within one minute, people are blaming Cindy for being too controlling.

Typical situation where Cindy will be damned either way, and I think that's horrifically unfair considering the vast amount of love that she had for that baby.

I personally, do not beleive either Cindy nor George had any knowledge or anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. I do beleive Casey has done something with her. Whether alone or with someone's help, will need to be answered as well as where is Caylee now. I feel very sorry for the Anthony's/ Esp when you have irrational people outside their home protesting and knocking on their door. I beleive Casey needs to be back in jail or at the least in a safehouse somewhere. NOT to protect Casey (I don;t think she needs protecting) but to allow the Anthony;s some form of peace. Perhaps if the Anthony's are out of the spotlight for a short time, and able to process all this information they have been inundated with, perhaps they can take a step back, stop feeling the need to defend their daughter on a 24/7 basis, and actually get a few minutes to look at all the evidence that FBI and LE has colected. Also would allow them to not have to listen to JB defending and probably giving the Anthony;s ideas or other case scenarios of what MIGHT have happened. I just think the Anthony;s need a breather. Maybe they could reasses things a little better. Since George was in LE for a time, I am sure he already has a true opinion and feeling of what may have happened to Caylee. Maybe he can sit and rationally have a real conversation with Cindy. Something I doubt very seriously they have yet been able to do. Again this is just my humble opinion.

Yes, that's definitely one possibility.

Those words have haunted me since hearing them. Another possibility, IMO, is that Casey confessed everything to her mother between the last 911 call and when she was first arrested. Or, she confessed to Lee who told his mom everything. I think they have known what really happened since the day of her first arrest.

Her words could have meant, "Of course you know what my involvement is because I told you."

Exactly my thought as well.

June 15th
Last time Caylee is seen alive
Goes to Mt dora with Cindy
Cindy chokes Casey out of anger due to theft of GGP's $$$
Neighbors overhear loud fight...screaming swearing

Cindy says day was like any other day
Cindy says she swam with Caylee
Cindy says Casey wouldn't swim because it was too cold
Cindy says she tucked BOTH Caylee and Casey into bed that night
Cindy says she hears them in the room the next morning

Clint says that Casey slept at Tony's house without Caylee

Now lets add the phone records to this.

PS. CAN WE PLEASE ALL GO OVER TO THE THEORY THREAD AND DISCUSS THIS ALL FURTHER? PRETTY PLEASE?

I don't see how it legally took that long to send them the first letter. It would mean the tow yard held that car for almost two weeks before mailing them while charging a storing fee. Doesn't sound like that is a valid thing to do, imo.

I thought this was explained by the reasoning that they were away and picked up their mail late that week???? (sorry, i can't remember if I read this or Cindy stated it in one of her early media interviews...I *think* I remember watching her say it)?

Isn't Casey the one who told LP that Cindy put her hands around her neck?

Since EVERYTHING else of substance that has come out of Casey's mouth has been a lie, I give this a very small probability of being true. Sounds like Casey trying to get some sympathy from LP.

actually Clint said he didn't know if Casey slept over.

That isn't true I'm sorry. He said that she slept over. He never said that he couldn't remember. Ill try to find a link. What he said is that he did not see her in the morning like he usually did. (she used to get up and go care for Caylee supposedly) It was a break in her usual routine.

I just finished listening to the Tim Miller portion of the SM radio show. WOW - Tim Miller impresses me more every time I hear him. His compassion for George and Cindy, his determination to keep this 'all about Caylee' made me tear up as I listened. He did say he hopes to get back to Orlando in the next week or so (I think that is what he said). After listening to him talk about the 'circus' surrounding this case, and his wish that people would stop protesting outside the house and saying hurtful things that are not helping, I am going to follow his lead. I am sure I have made a comment or two about G & C that was less than kind - but I am not going to make any more. I feel a great deal of pity for them and will confine my posts to the actual case and to Casey, and leave the grandparents alone. This won't be hard for me because I don't think they are involved - but for those who do, perhaps we can all follow Tim's lead and be a little more gentle with our comments. This is not directed at any one poster, I promise. I think Tim Miller just pointed me towards the 'higher ground' in this case, and that's the way I'm going to go.

I think when Cindy found Casey at Tony's apt. and realized Caylee was not with her.. she started suspecting something was wrong. Then the more she talked to Casey, and couldn't get her to say where Caylee was, she just lost it. I don't think for one minute that Cindy or George had anything to do with what happened to Caylee... or disposing of her body. Their love for that child is so obvious. I don't know if they still believe the kidnapping story or if they know deep down that she is gone... but they can't admit it publicly because that would hurt Casey's defense when it goes to trial. Everything they've said or done since Casey was first arrested has been towards her defense, and I am sure that Baez and now Nejame tells them to support Casey, no matter what. She is their daughter and they know they have lost Caylee, so they are terrified of losing her too. JMO.

Agree with all but perhaps this part. I do think KC had help cause she just isn't that smart. Who better than GA, former LE, to advise her?

They might not have known ALL of Casey's friends. And remember, Cindy said they did talk to her almost daily... they had no reason to suspect anything was amiss, so Cindy says, until they were notified that the car had been towed. Also... weren't they away somewhere for a couple weeks in that time?

If I recall correctly, that has been disproven by the cell phone records

I don't see how it legally took that long to send them the first letter. It would mean the tow yard held that car for almost two weeks before mailing them while charging a storing fee. Doesn't sound like that is a valid thing to do, imo.

:wave: SS

I looked into this a bit and was able to find some info relative to Florida
statutes on non-consenual vehicle towing.

It appears to me that it may be the primary responsibility of the police or sherrif to notify the registered vehicle owner their car was towed and where to pick it up but that's only an educated guess. Someone would have to call OSCO or the storage yard to find out the exact procedure and time frame for notification. One could also call the storage yard and ask them what the legal requirements are for owner notification.

Statute: [SIZE=-1]715.07 Vehicles or vessels parked on private property; towing.--
[/SIZE]

2. The person or firm towing or removing the vehicle or vessel shall, within 30 minutes after completion of such towing or removal, notify the municipal police department or, in an unincorporated area, the sheriff, of such towing or removal, the storage site, the time the vehicle or vessel was towed or removed, and the make, model, color, and license plate number of the vehicle or description and registration number of the vessel and shall obtain the name of the person at that department to whom such information was reported and note that name on the trip record.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes....HTM&Title=->2008->Ch0715->Section 07#0715.07

DT

That isn't true I'm sorry. He said that she slept over. He never said that he couldn't remember. Ill try to find a link. What he said is that he did not see her in the morning like he usually did. (she used to get up and go care for Caylee supposedly) It was a break in her usual routine.

I saw him talk when he first came forward and he said he wasn't certain. perhaps later he remembered more clearly?

If I recall correctly, that has been disproven by the cell phone records

yup. you are correct. There were days when there was absolutely no activity on Casey's phone. Crucial days. So Cindy was not in touch with her every single day as she said. Texts included.

Me either, but try to consider that they don't believe Casey killed Caylee... they still think she was kidnapped and she will be found alive. I would think it would be very difficult for a mother to believe their child did harm to their grandchild. That's why so many people say that the A's are in total denial. No matter how much money she stole, or how many lies she's told.. they say that doesn't make her a murderer.
If I suspected that my daughter hurt my grandbaby, I would STILL have to have proof before I totally believed it... sorry, that's just the way I am. I don't accept things as fact until there is absolute proof or they tell me themselves that it is fact.
And... we really don't KNOW what we would do until we are faced with it.

All KC's lies? All the forensics? Decomposition in trunk, air tests, etc
The only thing missing is the body, IMO. Denial is a tough thing. Only I am not so sure anymore they are in denial.

I remember something about a vacation trip that the A's took around that time. Maybe this is why they didn't get the letter when it the delivery was first attempted.

About Cindy's hands around Casey's throat... I wonder if this was something Casey told the female SG, or even Rob D. Otherwise, how would he have known about it?

CA's vacation was first week of June.

VAN SUSTEREN: So let's go to this arbitrary June 15 I picked, that Saturday before Father's Day. The next day is Father's Day. Do you remember Father's Day?

HOUSE: Yes, but I was up in Jacksonville.

VAN SUSTEREN: With your own father.

HOUSE: With my own father. Yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you talk to Tony or Casey and know where they are?

HOUSE: No, I was too busy hanging out with my dad and...

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you return from Jacksonville?

HOUSE: On Sunday, the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember if Sunday night, Casey was there?

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there.
You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html

Has it been confirmed the A's actually took a vacation that would place them out of town? Or, did they spend their vacation at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member