2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought, she said "You don't know what my involvement is?" (Edit: Like she was offended that her mom thought she could be involved.) I can't remember for certain, but that's what I thought she said.
I've always thought that statement was very telling; however, I wondered if it meant something different.
Something along the lines of say..... " What do you MEAN you don't know what my involvement is, you were THERE TOO."
Justa thought.

I have never thought Caylee left that house alive, personally. I think she was first buried in the backyard then moved on the 24th.
Somewhere I heard, or read, that the cadavar dogs hit in Casey's bedroom. I can't remember where it was, tho....

Chloroform searches came later--for clean-up purposes--the only question is by WHOM.
~~respectfully snipped~~
Has anyone ever heard of using chloroform to clean up ??
(NO disrespect intended.... I'm just so puzzled over this. I've never heard of anyone using chloroform to clean up.)

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
Above is the link to the 9/22 Dana Pretzer radio broadcast. Among Dana's guests tonight were Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla. Tim spoke about a conversation he had with Cindy last night and about coming back to Orlando.....
~~snipped~~
YIKES; Tim's speech is all garbled !
Is there a transcript of this anywhere ??

Somewhere I heard, or read, that the cadavar dogs hit in Casey's bedroom. I can't remember where it was, tho....

As far as I know, the dogs were never taken inside the house. I've never heard or seen this posted anywhere, and I read on a couple other boards, too.

I agree with you there too. I think she was saying "how can you NOT believe me?" Also if you remember, she told Casey she wouldn't be in this situation if she hadn't lied. Remember during the interviews and LE said that CA kept calling to find out more? Just doesn't seem to me that she knew anything at all.

But to know that Casey would not be in this situation if she had not lied, Cindy would have to know the truth.

I maintain that the only honesty we've heard from Casey's lips was during the phone call she had from the jail that she didn't realize was monitored. I also maintain that the only honesty we've heard from Cindy's lips was during the 911 calls. After that, it's all been spin. Or, as the psychological expert on NG described as "undoing," which means they have since had to disprove every truth since the beginning because those truths implicate Casey.

CanManEh
What tv are you watching i have greta van sustren too and last night all i seen was all stuff about the election or the wall street stuff i watched her untill 10 to 11 the full hour not one mention of caysee's case so what are all of you talking about all she does is crap on the election now i havn't seen her talk about the case in a long time so unless im watching a different greta van sustren then i dont know what you are all talking about she most certinally did not have anything on this case last night not on the 10 to 11 oclock hour anyways.

This show they're talking about was a month or so ago when Clint was on Greta and she did an interview with him.

I'll be glad when she gets back to normal programming....I'm about sick of all the political stuff she's been doing. I'll start watching her show again after the election

:clap:

Totally agree Leila. There's no way Mrs. Anthony was faking that myspace post or the 911 call. What happened most likely was that Casey and Cindy had a huge fight over the stolen money on father's day, it got physical, and Casey left in a huff with Caylee, during which short time period she killed her in a rage and hid the body somewhere, then went to Tony's. The flurry of phone calls IMO were just Casey either freaking out after the fact, trying to make up a story for her parents or see if they were home to go there to hide/dispose of the body, and when the parents didn't answer the calls (still POed at her) she just got really angry and decided to lie about Caylee and go on living her life ignoring what had happened. Horrible, and very sad, but I think that's looking to be the most likely scenario.

CA threatened Casey with reporting the car stolen and the money and told the police this simple because she was trying to manipulate her daughter with anything she had power over. It didn't dawn on her that Caylee was gone until that heartbreaking 911 call...and I believe very shortly after Casey's first night in jail, George Cindy and Lee realized somehow that Casey killed Caylee. CA must have felt incredible, overwhelming guilt and from then on she and George lied to cover the whole thing up.

I would add that when Casey took Caylee and left that night... Casey was more pissed off than she had ever been at her mom... and Caylee started crying and having a fit because she wanted to be with her grandma... and that is what sent Casey off the edge.

I would add that when Casey took Caylee and left that night... Casey was more pissed off than she had ever been at her mom... and Caylee started crying and having a fit because she wanted to be with her grandma... and that is what sent Casey off the edge.

I agree and also thought perhaps Caylee may have had a potty accident that added to Casey's rage. Casey could have been dressed up at some point, nails done, hair done, make-up done, and then needed to clean up a mess from a poor little child who would probably love to have stayed in one place long enough to be potty trained instead of living like a gypsy out of Casey's car. I'm sure Cindy has been the one taking care of Caylee's every day messes, not little miss manicure.

Is TES coming back to the area to resume searching? I've heard (I think on NG's show) that the waters have gone down. I've not heard about any resumption of the search.

Does anyone know where TES is on this and when/if they will be coming back to search?
Or - Does anyone know if ANYone is searching right now?

Maybe the really did find something when the search was stopped. I'm surprised that after the waters may have moved stuff or brought out new evidence, they wouldn't resume.

Hell, realistically, you'd want to start your searches all over again.

~~respectfully snipped~~
Has anyone ever heard of using chloroform to clean up ??
(NO disrespect intended.... I'm just so puzzled over this. I've never heard of anyone using chloroform to clean up.)

From what I gather, the results of the chloroform tests showed PURE chloroform. Not only would no one want to use it to clean anything but they wouldn't last 2 seconds doing it!

How could LP possibly know that CA put her hands around KC's neck. Someone who was there would have to have said something. Unless the neighbor was peeking in the windows???

On having seen GA's interview, it is possible that GA has spoken to the FBI about things that he has not felt comfortable revealing to LE. It's my impression that the information gathered by the FBI is not held to the same public scrutiny (sunshine law) as information gathered by LE. It's quite possible that more information has been divulged to them than to LE???

If it's true, I can't think how else that information could have come out...

Is there anything that substantiates her staying with TonE on the 15th? Especially if she did not have Caylee, that pretty much sums up Caylee's last night on this planet. I think Casey left the house SO pissed off that is when she did whatever she did. But, I'd love to firm up the 15th Casey stayed with TonE and Caylee was not there. Any links?

Why would CA or GA let KC leave the house that mad with a toddler? I would have NEVER let anyone get in a car with a child when they are that mad.

Can you guys please give me your theories on what KC done with the $40 or $45 thousand dollars she stole from her grandparents?

That's a lot of money to go through.

Can you guys please give me your theories on what KC done with the $40 or $45 thousand dollars she stole from her grandparents?

That's a lot of money to go through.

The actual amount has never been verified. Rick suggested that it was around $25,000 and that CA had exagerated when she had said that it was more. Either way, I don't think that it was spent as a lump sum...I think it was small amounts over an extended period. She was drawing a small income for herself as required given that she was not working...

MOO

Why would CA or GA let KC leave the house that mad with a toddler? I would have NEVER let anyone get in a car with a child when they are that mad.

I do agree with you completely, however, how were they going to stop her? The could not legally stop her. She was over 18 and the child was hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi