2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Miller, won't give up on finding her. I LOVE him. He is such a wonderful man.

I agree.........

I also think the $50k that LP spent to bail KC out would have been better spent by donating it to TES or another misssing childrens organization

These groups usually operate with minimal funds & 50k would go a long way to funding the search for Caylee

She's been afraid to search!
Yeah right!

Yeah right -- she's afraid that she may have to face the reality of what she did to her daughter.

LP is on now talking about this subject: She has no fear. Feels she is in control of the complete situation. She knows that Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee. TM has same info that LE and Padilla's had. TM is most knowledgeable and best equipped and HE WILL FIND CAYLEE!

Padilla: She has no fear because she figures she has complete control of the whole situation

Casey did not look afraid on stripper pole.:rolleyes:

Padilla pointing out she (Casey) knows Tim Miller is within days of finding Caylee's remains.

Padilla guarantees Tim Miller will find Caylee.

Padilla says Casey knows that's going to happen....she can feel it!

I agee....If this motion is by some miracle granted then I'm sure there would be a hoard of media "stalking KC's every move.

I just don't understand why Baez even wasted the paper to file this motion.

She already had her "bail" hearing & conditions were set - This judge is not going to change them unless she agree's to co-operate with LE

imo

I think it's a great idea, provided an undercover officer is either with her or following closely at all times. Also that she agrees to wear a wire and GPS tracker.

Then again, why not let her do it and put a tail on her. Maybe she wants to move the body.

She has no fear, and the reason is she thinks she's in control!, per LP
Leonard says Tim has all of the same info that LE has, and he will find Caylee.
And KC is afraid of that!

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I tell you what I do NOT trust Casey's lawyer at all. What if he is trying to get her off home confinement so that him and his people(the ones that want her to search in SECRET) can help her get away? I mean seriously it just uneasy with me. This guy seems about as nuts as she is.

How much will bond be for a murder charge???

Tim Miller " I've lost the glimmer of hope that I had that Caylee was still alive"

My goodness, even though I have felt she's gone too, to hear him say it is heartbreaking.

Lp Tim miller WILL find Caylee and that Casey KNOWs it!

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

Ahhhh so Baez is trying to get all this evidence IN the neglect charge

He's a real piece of ummm... work, yeah that's it. Too bad the decomp evidence isn't part of the neglect charges. Either way, the State can drop the neglect charges and charge her with Murder. Baez can keep on trying....gosh he reminds me of Mark Geragos - just not as smooth.

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

I had read somewhere yesterday they were both coming and had a feeling something big was going to happen. JMO

I think it's a great idea, provided an undercover officer is either with her or following closely at all times. Also that she agrees to wear a wire and GPS tracker.

Then again, why not let her do it and put a tail on her. Maybe she wants to move the body.

I think she's just bored & wants out of the house -

Her Idea of searching won't be hiking through "fields" or a "wooded area"

it will be visiting "clubs" & "malls" & other places ZG used to frequent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads