2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FINALLY...let us all pray for little Caylee and to bring her home, where she BELONGS....
Thanks to the LE and The GJ for all of their hard work..

This is my first post here...but I have been a long time reader. This case has put me through so many different emotions, and it is with a bittersweet sigh of relief to read that Casey has been taken into custody.

Justice for Caylee! You will never be forgotten, sweet baby child.

Methinks that deal she was offered earlier is looking pretty darned good right about now.

5:10 p.m. Casey Anthony's indictment has just been unsealed. She faces seven charges, including first degree murder. The other charges are as follows:

Related links
New Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
READ FOR YOURSELF: Casey Anthony documents related to check fraud charges - One count aggravated child abuse
- One count aggravated manslaughter of a child
- Four counts of providing false info to a law enforcement officer

Casey Anthony in custody

Psych person on HLN just said that KC was probably in shock.....shock because she got CAUGHT..........and has agreed with all us that KC is crying because of HERSELF and not for that sweet baby girl......

Gee, now that Casey won't be spending 6 hours EVERY DAY at his office, what will Jose do with all that free time?

JB "they don't have anything or they would have already arrested her on murder charges" .......

i guess they "have" something.

NG needs better "experts" on her show. The guys last night missed it by a mile.

Donna, your daughter ( I assume, from your picture) looks EXACTLY like my little girl...how funny. Anyway, I just heard 7 counts, one is Murder 1 (I am sure this is going to be old news, considering how slow this page is uploading due to traffic.....) Either way, I feel like this tightness I've had in my stomach is finally going away, whew....now, we just need Caylee home....Do you think it kaputz for CA & GA? I bet it is considering they were already divorcing and all....

5:00 p.m. Orange County deputies stopped the vehicle Casey Anthony was riding in somewhere on the Beachline and have brought her to the Sheriff's Office command center.

It's unclear where on the Beachline members of the felony squad pulled Anthony over, but agency spokesman Jim Solomons just told the Sentinel, "We knew where she was at all times

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

JB still claiming Casey telling the truth and when we hear the real story we will all say "uh huh".

Cindy says she handed Casey over to the Bailbonds man, but the sheriff is saying it was a Deputy - haha, Cindy might have been switcheroo'd there under the bridge on Boggy Creek Rd!

So far, I've seen snippets of the video of Cindy and Casey trying to lose the reporters in the grocery store parking lot, then Cindy stopping in the street, getting out of her suv and banging on the reporters window yelling and screaming, even driving over the sidewalk and cutting in front of other cars to lose the reporter - it'a a wonder Cindy didn't have a stroke from the stress of driving like a maniac to ditch the press.

It is a 7-count indictment against Casey Anthony, State Attorney Lawson Lamar just said.

Count one is first-degree murder.

Count two is for causing great bodily harm to Caylee, by intentionally inflicting injury on her or causing the injury to happen.

Count three is aggravated manslaughter, that as Caylee’s caregiver, Casey failed to give her what was needed for her physical or mental health or to protect her from abuse that caused her death.

Counts four to seven involve lying to law enforcement during her discussions with investigators.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Consealment of a crime has to be inclusive here too...at work still cant wait to get off.

Can't wait until they have it up on the current inmate database....I want to see it in black and white there!

So, the GJ threw the book!

I hops that we soon learn exactly what happened. It would help with closure, IMHO. And, what evidence they have.

It is VERY telling that the GJ only needed thirty minutes.

Thankyou! I was trying to find out how long it took the GJ, but kept getting booted off the forum. I didn't know a person could be tried for murder one and manslaughter. I hope she isn't offered a deal to get out of murder one.

Thank the lord

RIP dear Caylee

JB still claiming Casey telling the truth and when we hear the real story we will all say "uh huh".

Cindy says she handed Casey over to the Bailbonds man, but the sheriff is saying it was a Deputy - haha, Cindy might have been switcheroo'd there under the bridge on Boggy Creek Rd!

So far, I've seen snippets of the video of Cindy and Casey trying to lose the reporters in the grocery store parking lot, then Cindy stopping in the street, getting out of her suv and banging on the reporters window yelling and screaming, even driving over the sidewalk and cutting in front of other cars to lose the reporter - it'a a wonder Cindy didn't have a stroke from the stress of driving like a maniac to ditch the press.

OMG ~ I saw that on video ~ could not believe it!!!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back