2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you to all of Law enforcement for your hard work, dedication & committement in finding the truth.

Thank you to the members of the grand jury for helping to be Caylee's voice.

Thank you George. I hope you find peace. Remember each time you feel the wind on your cheek it is an angel kiss from Caylee.

Thank you fellow members of WS for sinking your teeth into this and not letting it go.

Thank you Tim Miller & everyone else who took the time to search, you all have a special place in heaven.

God Bless you sweet baby, you are so loved.

For all of us who have hung in there these past four months it's been a looong bumpy ride but the end is almost in sight! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!! R.I.P. Baby Caylee!!

That's what I am thinking. The way the charges are being read, it sounds as if they have an idea how Caylee died. :eek:

Salem

I think they found her. There's a line, I'm paraphrasing somewhat, but to the effect; They've(jurors) been asked to look at things no one should have to view.

When I hear that sentance, I got chills, and remembered what LP said about finding enough of her.....

They said on HLN that if the aggrivating circumstances outweight the mitigating circumstances then it would be death penalty, if not it would be life in prison...I think I got the aggrivating and mitigating parts rights....

JB "they don't have anything or they would have already arrested her on murder charges" .......

i guess they "have" something.

NG needs better "experts" on her show. The guys last night missed it by a mile.

Remember that idiot defense attorney that said it would take "weeks" for them to hand down an indictment? NG said "um this is a grand jury meeting not a trial".

WTH? Why would she try to represent herself - just for that state money??

From: http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

"Anthony may represent herself at trial if she is indicted, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.
"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

Dear God what did she do to that baby........

I can't feel happy about the indictment because I can't get past your question.

To officially hear that the normal, everyday people sitting on the GJ, heard enough testimony to believe KC deliberately caused the death of that precious child, just overwhelmed me.

My prayer is that Caylee NEVER knew what was happening. I hope she NEVER had a moment to question what KC was doing to her.

JB still claiming Casey telling the truth and when we hear the real story we will all say "uh huh".

Cindy says she handed Casey over to the Bailbonds man, but the sheriff is saying it was a Deputy - haha, Cindy might have been switcheroo'd there under the bridge on Boggy Creek Rd!

So far, I've seen snippets of the video of Cindy and Casey trying to lose the reporters in the grocery store parking lot, then Cindy stopping in the street, getting out of her suv and banging on the reporters window yelling and screaming, even driving over the sidewalk and cutting in front of other cars to lose the reporter - it'a a wonder Cindy didn't have a stroke from the stress of driving like a maniac to ditch the press.

It was the sheriffs deputy who took Casey into custody that drove on the sidewalk. He was pulled over on the curb to meet Cindy and Casey.

Thank you to all of Law enforcement for your hard work, dedication & committement in finding the truth.

Thank you George. I hope you find peace. Remember each time you feel the wind on your cheek it is an angel kiss from Caylee.

Thank you fellow members of WS for sinking your teeth into this and not letting it go.

Thank you Tim Miller & everyone else who took the time to search, you all have a special place in heaven.

Caylmem.gif

Cindy is a crazy person.....wagging her finger at the reporter....lying, again, saying she turned KC over to the bailbondsman.....GO HOME CINDY and hide your head in shame.

<scream> I just woke up; what happened today ?!
my computer is lagging bad; could someone recap for me pleeeeeeeeease ? with cherries on top ?? :blowkiss:

I can't feel happy about the indictment because I can't get past your question.

To officially hear that the normal, everyday people sitting on the GJ, heard enough testimony to believe KC deliberately caused the death of that precious child, just overwhelmed me.

My prayer is that Caylee NEVER knew what was happening. I hope she NEVER had a moment to question what KC was doing to her.

To the part bolded by me - AMEN. I hope she never had a clue.

This is a tragic situation. This is not something that anyone should be celebrating. Out of respect for Caylee Marie Anthony, this situation should be treated with solemnity, respect, maturity and with the full knowledge that justice will be served in this matter. Remember, the Anthonys are real people, not characters in a TV show. Their lives have been DESTROYED. That is nothing to cheer about.

I believe that people absolutely be celebrating the fact that justice has finally been served, Caylee's murderer will finally be brought to justice, the lies will finally stop.

Casey destroyed her family's lives and no one else. Her mother chose to believe her lies - I am not sure tonight what my feelings are regarding Cindy Anthony, her actions and words in the coming days and weeks will decide that. I do feel for George Anthony tonight - I firmly believe that he played a major role in this grand jury. I believe that he stepped up to the plate and told the grand jury everything he knew about the case. I am sure he is in a world of pain tonight but his love for his grandaughter proved stronger than his loyalty to his messed up family.

No one is celebrating the suffering of the family - we are celebrating the fact that Caylee's murderer will finally be prosecuted for her horrific crimes.

wftv - Channel 9 just reported that Casey will be representing herself with Baez by her side.

It's Ted Bundy all over again.

Does anyone know the process for assigning a trial date?
Also: what happens to the forged check and id theft charges?

WTH? Why would she try to represent herself - just for that state money??

From: http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1

"Anthony may represent herself at trial if she is indicted, a spokesman for her attorney told ABC News earlier in the day.
"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

Yes, I think that CA and KC think they are so much better than everyone else and if they can get their hands on that money then they could prove all the bogus BS that CA has been spouting.......I don't think they would spend anytime trying to prove KC as innocent, I think they will try to prove that the state has dissed her and try to get her off that way........JMOO

It still amazes me the rage in Cindy Anthony - it is RAGE. It was always outrage. She has never come off as sympathetic, or sad, or miserable. She is always angry and defensive even when no one is making accusations, she refuses everything and flees from media when in reality what does it matter at this point. pure rage.

And thank you NG for keeping this story on the front burner...she has helped give Caylee a voice as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back