2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I were CA's employer, seeing the ease with which she LIES and manipulates, there is no way in h*ll I would ever let her come back to work for me. This woman is not to be trusted on ANY level.

wjxsur.jpg

Cindy did say in Mondays interview with Holly that she was under a Dr. care since all this started.
To many tranquilizers I think!!
She needs to go home and keep her mouth shut. She is not helping anything!

if the "REAL STORY" were to have been brought out in the open 3 weeks ago, maybe they wouldnt have charged her...

one load after another from these folks

I honestly believe if the Anthonys had not condoned KC's lies and had made her face up to the reality of her situation in the beginning, she might not have been indicted for FIRST DEGREE MURDER today. I blame them for that and I believe in the future they will also blame themselves for it.

KC had every chance with LP bonding her out to at least tell an accidental story and get charged with maybe as little as manslaughter, but because CA kept going along with her story, she FORCED LE to continue their investigation.

My guess is those questions are out before interviews by MN. They are not allowed to be asked.

I thought CA was begging for these interviews last night? How then is she allowed to say what she will and won't be asked?

I would hope that the Today show is reputable enough that they wouldn't allow a "spokesperson" to dictate the questions they pose to a person who was begging to come on their show. They need to play hardball with CA, not treat her with kid gloves. CONFRONT her with her very own conflicting statements about Casey!

After reading thru this thread this morning, because I am off work today (yippeeee) and following the GJ thread yesterday there are a few things I want to say and remember, these are my opinion and speculations only:

1 - I have not seen nor heard anything but speculations that Lee is the father of Caylee, with all the people KC slept with, I will never believe that Lee is the father...

2 - The "switcharoo" that everyone is commenting on was nothing but media sensationalism I think. It was confirmed on NG last night that the gray SUV was the bondsman. JB said KC was going to turn herself in IF an indictment was handed down. Cindy drove under the bridge for the change so that media couldn't film KC getting into the other car. As we know, Cindy only likes the media if it benefits her. I don't think KC was trying to flee, I think it was just a simple change of cars so she could turn herself in outside of media coverage.

3 - I am not so sure that George is a hero in this case. Yes the media is claiming that George testified against his daughter, but the GJ only hears evidence of the case. It's not like they asked George "do you think KC killed Caylee" He simply testified to her behavior with the gas cans and such and probably her past behavior of lying etc. It was not a trial, it was a simple presentation of the facts and these would be the same facts he told LE in his interviews. Yes I do believe that he is acting differently around his "family" because the man is not stupid, he would be put thru pure H*** if he didn't appease Cindy to a certain exent.

4 - I think Cindy is so far in denial that professional help is needed for years and years. Yes I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my son, however, when wrong is wrong then I would be all over his *advertiser censored** for the truth. I, however, cannot say with all honesty how I would react in a situation of this magnitude and I pray to God that I never have to find out.

5 - JB will be out of the "lead" picture soon. An attorney must have 5 years of trial experience before he can represent a case of this magnitude, as reported on NG last night. JB will stay on as the co-counsel but he will not be lead counsel. Will MN be lead counsel? I don't think so, but I do not see KC representing herself. Although she thinks she is so much better than anyone, she is not stupid.

6 - The video of Cindy is loading now, however, I am not sure anything new is going to come out of it. Cindy has convinced herself that everyone is against them and nothing, NOTHING is going to change that in my opinion. The Anthony's have been wronged and THEY are the victims in Cindy's mind.

7 - Lastly, I believe that KC will NEVER admit to what happened and I do not think we will have the total and complete truth in this story. I think it will be left up to the public to fill in the gaps based on LE's evidence and testimony. But I do believe that only about 25% of the evidence has come out now. I think that Tim Miller knows more than he is saying and I respect that from him, he is an exceptional man.

Okay, I think I am done :)

Cindy being on medication should not impair her ability to reason because it certainly hasn't hurt her ability to lie! :bang:

good point, SS. very good point. unless it shrouds her in warm fuzzies and makes her really believe everything is okay, of course.

Did she really say this? What did she expect them to do when KC refused to provide them with any credible evidence as to where she could possibly be? Just go out randomly looking?
Yes, she did say this. Hard to say what she expected, but she wants the tips BACK that she gave to LE in the first place to follow up on. (shrugs shoulders)

I thought CA was begging for these interviews last night? How then is she allowed to say what she will and won't be asked?

I would hope that the Today show is reputable enough that they wouldn't allow a "spokesperson" to dictate the questions they pose to a person who was begging to come on their show. They need to play hardball with CA, not treat her with kid gloves. CONFRONT her with her very own conflicting statements about Casey!

I have had enough of CA, I have tried to have empathy and compassion for this woman but enough is enough. Get her out of the spotlight. Shut her up. I wish there was one reporter that had the cajones to ask her the questions that need to be asked and if she doesn't want to answer, don't air the interview. Enough is enough.

Yes, she did say this. Hard to say what she expected, but she wants the tips BACK that she gave to LE in the first place to follow up on. (shrugs shoulders)

WHY would she need the tips BACK? If she took them to begin with why would she not have them? Did she just throw them away after reading them?

There is something wrong with this story and what is wrong in my opinion is she is just going to continue to SCAM people out of money using her looking for her as the excuse.

LE should put a stop to this, but I guess there is nothing illegal with taking money to search for a child who is dead as a doornail.

Casey loves Caylee more than Cindy loves Casey??????

What the He!! does that mean? I must be hard-hearted, but I have no sympathy for Cindy....none! LE didn't hand down the indictment; 19 jurors did! She needs to stop blaming LE ~ her daughter is the one that murdered Caylee.

So when Cindy is called to testify what will the judge and jurors think:
She isn't able to answer any questions presented to her. If she doesn't answer the questions asked of her will she be held in contempt?
Cindy has no problem lying on the stand if you watch the first bond hearing. She could be held in contempt refusing to answer, but she will probably answer...it is just that it won't be the whole truth.

What gets me about this: for months all we have seen is the Anthony's bashing the media, the protestors, Tim Miller, just about everyone.

Now: Casey is crying, George was practically crying in front of the cameras this AM, and Cindy doing interviews like a Celebrity.

If Casey had shown remorse and looked for her daughter from Day 1, the public would have been more empathetic. Look where there arrogance got them.

She will get Life, and I said that from Day 1!

Didn't CA intimate on the interview that everyone will know the truth when it comes out in court? What purpose does waiting for that serve in finding Caylee?

I wish the interviewers would ask her more details about what KC told her--the complete and intricate story Casey told her about who has Caylee.

You know, I did too and didn't really think about it until I read your post, but
it makes sense. I have been obsessed since the case broke.

While I didn't get to see CA's interview this morning, I believe what all of you have said. I am to the point that watching CA makes me want to hurl, so I just won't watch. After listening and seeing her interviews with LE, then watching a month of her tv appearances, I just can't put myself thru that torture.

As much as I despise this woman, I do have to agree that the Mickey dress being tested is probably not Caylees. However, if she is trying to use this dress as proof that LE is trying to frame her sociopath daughter, she needs to rethink this theory because those dresses are a dime a dozen in that area.

Did she say or did anyone ask what size that Mickey dress was?

That mickey dress looks like the one Caylee wore when she was one. I would like to know where the 'Belle' dress is. The yellow one.

After reading thru this thread this morning, because I am off work today (yippeeee) and following the GJ thread yesterday there are a few things I want to say and remember, these are my opinion and speculations only:

1 - I have not seen nor heard anything but speculations that Lee is the father of Caylee, with all the people KC slept with, I will never believe that Lee is the father...

2 - The "switcharoo" that everyone is commenting on was nothing but media sensationalism I think. It was confirmed on NG last night that the gray SUV was the bondsman. JB said KC was going to turn herself in IF an indictment was handed down. Cindy drove under the bridge for the change so that media couldn't film KC getting into the other car. As we know, Cindy only likes the media if it benefits her. I don't think KC was trying to flee, I think it was just a simple change of cars so she could turn herself in outside of media coverage.

3 - I am not so sure that George is a hero in this case. Yes the media is claiming that George testified against his daughter, but the GJ only hears evidence of the case. It's not like they asked George "do you think KC killed Caylee" He simply testified to her behavior with the gas cans and such and probably her past behavior of lying etc. It was not a trial, it was a simple presentation of the facts and these would be the same facts he told LE in his interviews. Yes I do believe that he is acting differently around his "family" because the man is not stupid, he would be put thru pure H*** if he didn't appease Cindy to a certain exent.

4 - I think Cindy is so far in denial that professional help is needed for years and years. Yes I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my son, however, when wrong is wrong then I would be all over his *advertiser censored** for the truth. I, however, cannot say with all honesty how I would react in a situation of this magnitude and I pray to God that I never have to find out.

5 - JB will be out of the "lead" picture soon. An attorney must have 5 years of trial experience before he can represent a case of this magnitude, as reported on NG last night. JB will stay on as the co-counsel but he will not be lead counsel. Will MN be lead counsel? I don't think so, but I do not see KC representing herself. Although she thinks she is so much better than anyone, she is not stupid.

6 - The video of Cindy is loading now, however, I am not sure anything new is going to come out of it. Cindy has convinced herself that everyone is against them and nothing, NOTHING is going to change that in my opinion. The Anthony's have been wronged and THEY are the victims in Cindy's mind.

7 - Lastly, I believe that KC will NEVER admit to what happened and I do not think we will have the total and complete truth in this story. I think it will be left up to the public to fill in the gaps based on LE's evidence and testimony. But I do believe that only about 25% of the evidence has come out now. I think that Tim Miller knows more than he is saying and I respect that from him, he is an exceptional man.

Okay, I think I am done :)

i'm with you on pretty much all of these counts, especially #7, kimi. we think a lot alike. :)

the only one i'm torn on is the lee being the father thing. as much as i think it is far-fetched and not likely, i have to remind myself that stranger, more awful things have happened...like mothers killing their children. anything is possible, it seems, in this crazy world.

In the interview in the driveway this morning did anyone notice that GA was looking down at a paper of points to cover and what to say? I saw it. And I'm sure I know who wrote it for him too. MOO

George had a picture of Caylee in his hand that he printed this morning ....one of the reporters asked him about it and he showed it to them. He said that it was the last picture that was made of Caylee before she was missing.

Cindy A absolutely has a choice as to how she responds to what has happened. She's an adult, a parent, was a grandparent. She is choosing STILL to attempt to control events and the perception of reality that many/most people have. She seems to totally lack empathy for the people she accuses and drags down in the process. She is free to ignore the mountain of evidence LE has amassed against her daughter if she wishes, or to claim that it's unverified, untested, only circumstantial, etc. Yet in the same breath, with no basis in fact, on the flimsiest, most fleeting whim, she will cast blame on someone else and denigrate the efforts of the people in LE or elsewhere who are actually trying to do something. She also appears to have no regard for the truth on even the most basic, simple issues. I even wonder if it's about her love for Casey, or about her, saving face and staying in control. I still find her pitiable in the awful way she behaves, but that isn't saying much. I guess I've used up my capacity for excuse making for the A family.

Yea like I said earlier it was a picture of Caylee, not a page of notes. I didnt hear him say it was her last pic, I dont think it was, but I do know it was a darling picture of her with a vaccuum.

Didn't CA intimate on the interview that everyone will know the truth when it comes out in court? What purpose does waiting for that serve in finding Caylee?

I wish the interviewers would ask her more details about what KC told her--the complete and intricate story Casey told her about who has Caylee.

if there was anything like this, it would have come out in the grand jury indictment hearing; JB indicated that people would be interviewed who could also show that anthony wasn't guilty and shouldn't be indicted.

so if any information like that existed, it could have, and should have, come out long before this.

if cindy knew something concrete, she wouldn't wait until her daughter is on death row to come out with it. that's just ridonculous.

I dont know if this had been mentioned but...Is it me or Did the green car in the drive way yesterday apear to be the same make and model of the one KC was seen arriving to the jail in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back