2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Anthonys are looking for alive caylee they will not submit the reality that caylee is not with us they are holding on to the 1% and as stated cindy will go with the 1% and they will look for alive tips period.
Are they really?! I haven't seen them out looking. I haven't seen them standing on street corners daily like the Kesse family did while looking for Jennifer. I haven't seen them beating the streets going door to door like other families with missing children. Not once. This is what people do who are looking for an "alive" missing person. They don't go on television and berate everyone for trying to find her no matter where she could be. They don't keep up touting false sightings proven to be nothing but lies from people wanting to insert themselves into a case or lies coming from the one responsible.

Please tell me how hard they are looking for an alive Caylee because they must be doing it in the middle of the night when no one is watching! :waitasec: If they truly believed this child was still alive and in that one percentile...their actions do not show it and their words are hollow.

That erratic driving yesterday and the way she was pounding on the window of the media car behind her, makes me wonder why she is allowed to drive. It's obvious she's medicated, no problem with that, but she is either double dipping with the meds or on the wrong kind and dosage. She could have killed someone with that driving, and what would be the excuse for that I wonder. Someone earlier in the thread suggested to Baker Act her, they did it to Britney Spears, they can do it with her. She is a danger to society, and something should be done before it is to late.

Xanax - Alprazolam You still can CRY show emotions etc. on this med. If you have very high anxiety it will calm you down, but she still can have emotions even other meds etc. Now LACK of sleep can do numbers on a person worse then taking any kind of medssleep deprivation
I think this is why they suggest seeing a shrink also when using anti- depressants emotions should be felt on antidepressants. If not the emotions are masked in a fog of unfeeling.

Be prepared folks. When Tim Miller finds Caylee's remains, this denial will continue. They will insist it was ZG who killed Caylee and Casey is innocent.

Cindy is struggling internally with the bad/good mom and bad/good grandma. She wants to make everything all right.

Please tell me how hard they are looking for an alive Caylee because they must be doing it in the middle of the night when no one is watching! :waitasec: If they truly believed this child was still alive and in that one percentile...their actions do not show it and their words are hollow.

You are right, SS! They have never looked for this child. Going on tv shows to generate cards with cash is not what I call searching.
Nor is selling t-shirts or sitting in parking lots with collection jars.

If that's what they call trying to find this child, they are sadly mistaken.

Actions speak louder than words ... is right.

How much is the reward up to now? $225-250k? If I kidnapped that baby, and I knew there was that much money to be had, I'd be the first one on the phone with a "sighting". She's only 3, not like she's going to be able to tell LE much to contradict whatever story I was coming up with.

I have a daughter who viciously murdered my granddaughter and I am still trying to collect BLOOD MONEY off that death. Send money please.

What ever happened to gag orders? I think the time is right to shut this family down.

Also regarding meds...Im on depression/anxiety meds not xanex, but I can tell you I have no emotions...I dont cry/laugh etc...it has to be outragiously a strong reason to get me anywhere near that point...and if i'm not sleeping Im a raging b!tch...even iwth my meds...so I would imagine that CA is going through all of this...not saying its right just giving my personal experience with the meds...its helps a lot but mutes other things...its odd.

That doesn't happen to everyone though. Most of my patients find that antianxiety and/or antidepressant meds just stabilize their mood, a bit.

Though on some of the SSRIs, some people can't have orgasms.

Saw the video of Cindy thanks to the great members here. I'm shocked.
How can she say no one has been searching for Caylee. And what's with holding up the dress she claims was in the closet. How do we know that is true?
This woman is truly in trouble. I think she is compelled to protect her daughter because she feels guilty for what has happened. It's really sad watching Cindy but at the same time it's so maddening. I find myself arguing with a computer screen.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
SS
I also agree with your post and this was my thought on why she called 911.
I should have made my last post clear, I don't believe she was enraged about the money or the car, she was losing a control issue with KC, she could not see her granddaughter, what else could she do, but call the police, she had no clue it was going to be this serious. I think she was trying to use this as a scare tactic. I hope this made more sense in my thoughts than my last post.
Yes, but I don't believe it was a scare tactic about where Caylee was at the time. She was enraged over the car and the CCs as witnessed by Amy prior to the 911 calls.

Reported on Fox 35 and WFTV - Cindy left the house at 6 AM, all dressed up, picked up in a limo - looks like a morning show interview for sure.

Not sure what show it'll be, but she was DEFINITELY dressed for a TV appearance.

Wonder if she's getting paid?
Well, I got to catch this first hand and I have to tell you...or rather plead with the news media...STOP!! DO NOT interview this woman any more. She has nothing new to say. If she finds Caylee, tell her to phone it in. I'm done with her.

I have a daughter who viciously murdered my granddaughter and I am still trying to collect BLOOD MONEY off that death. Send money please.

Oh Lord, were you in her head Turbo? That's what I think she was plotting last night fielding calls to the highest bidder.

Well, I got to catch this first hand and I have to tell you...or rather plead with the news media...STOP!! DO NOT interview this woman any more. She has nothing new to say. If she finds Caylee, tell her to phone it in. I'm done with her.

YES, I'd like nothing better than to NEVER hear from CA again. Go get help CA - BIG long term mental help. You need it.

Not one single press conference, not one iota of begging from the Tot Mom to help her find her baby, not one credible (or even incredible) tip made public other than possible countries/states she may have been seen in...no statements from family members, friends, spokespersons (late-in-the-game) defense attys notwithstanding...what oh what have the A's done to help find this child, besides hand out tee shirts to the neighbors?

I can't believe she still won't believe the evidence! If KC is so innocent share some of the darn evidence you have, if it is REAL. Why would they keep their mouths shut and let her go to trial for murder if they feel they have the real truth. I wouldn't, not for a second. I would be singing from the rooftops the evidence to prove me innocent.

OK, I'll bite! If "someone" really took Caylee, give us a NAME. Of a REAL person, please. JUST. ONE. REAL. NAME.

Hint: JD doesn't have her, and neither do The Sopranos.

"Mrs Anthony, is it true you phoned Casey's friend Ryan Pasley and warned him to stay away from your daughter because she is a liar and a sociopath?"

Be prepared folks. When Tim Miller finds Caylee's remains, this denial will continue. They will insist it was ZG who killed Caylee and Casey is innocent.

Yep..and like they have been saying the ONLY ZFG linked at to Sawgrass apartments is the wrong ZFG..even though that is were KC says she last saw Caylee
I mean there must have been dozens of ZFG's looking at and living in the Sawgrass apartments as it is just such a common hyphenated name..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They showed a little clip of GA's interview on wftv's sister station more to come later. Said they cried and sobbed all night long. CA has a few interviews this morning. Still believes Caylee will be found. Didn't come out and say alive, just found.

Then, I guess she'll just have to ask her daughter where she stashed Caylee.

Well I'm floored because that dress found is probably not even hers and it just didn't fit in with the interview. She's the one who said in the 911 call that the car smelled like there had been a damn dead body. I just think the dress was NOTHING to worry about considering all the evidence. I just think it's silly she brought it on the Today show as if her having that dress means that the dress found wasn't Caylee's. The dress found is a size six, the dress she had was way smaller anyway.

I could better understand CA showing the dress during the interview, had LE stated the MM dress/Airport belongs to Caylee. Sheesh,No one has said the dress belongs to Caylee.

Sorry Cindy, but flashing a dress during an interview won't get your daughter out of the mess she has created for herself.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back