2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no evidence that Caylee was Born from incest

There is no proof in discovery yet that she murdered her child either. hang on for the ride when and if we get discovery if no deals are made.

I was really trying to like Mr. NeJame, but if he continues to represent Cindy and allows her to voice her "conspiricy theories" I'll have no choice but to write him off as another opportunist in this tragedy..

great website, hello all.

its really simple - i think

if casey did it, then the grandmother looks like she raised a monster
(at least in her mind she will feel like that ) whether she should feel like that is a totally different issue but regardless THAT is how she feels

the grandmother and the way she talks and thinks is partly the reason casey is the way she is today.....certainly CA cant be blamed for killing caylee but she does have to take some responsibility for the way casey is today
because the grandmother is continuing this charade.

it aint about feelings - anymore

feelings are what got this family into this mess

its about responsibility - something that has been lacking for a LONG time

rant over - for now :eek:

Also, George didn't have a choice as far as testifying ...

He was issued a subopena..

If he didn't show up for court LE would have went to his house, dragged him into court & forced him to answer questions....If he refused he most likely would have been jailed

Exactly !! I have no doubt MN advised GA to do what any good Attorney would advise a client to do..Tell the truth!

Just a scenario..."Meredith:Cindy? what were you and KC doing below the underpass? Cindy: I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my daughter". Because I know the LE has not looked for my granddaughter." :furious:

WHY DO THEY EVEN PUT THIS WINGNUT ON FOR INTERVEIWS? SHE HAS SELECTIVE HEARING AND TALKS OUT OF HER *advertiser censored*****e

Print made larger by me.

I would just like to make a toast to the men and women of law enforcement who have spent many hours away from their families so that the Anthony family WILL end up receiving Caylee's little body. Their efforts have been tireless and selfless. I also hope they do not hear this buffoon, speaking just as tirelessly, saying repeatedly that LE has done nothing to resolve Caylee's disappearance. Her actions and words for the last few months have offended my humanity. This baby will be brought home, not because of, but in spite of her efforts. Cheers guys.

There is no proof in discovery yet that she murdered her child either. hang on for the ride when and if we get discovery if no deals are made.

Did you follow the Scott Peterson case? No proof in discovery he murdered her either - but based on his lies and behavior I firmly believe he did.

Print made larger by me.

I would just like to make a toast to the men and women of law enforcement who have spent many hours away from their families so that the Anthony family WILL end up receiving Caylee's little body. Their efforts have been tireless and selfless. I also hope they do not hear this buffoon, speaking just as tirelessly, saying repeatedly that LE has done nothing to resolve Caylee's disappearance. Her actions and words for the last few months have offended my humanity. This baby will be brought home, not because of, but in spite of her efforts. Cheers guys.

I would like to ask Cindy what LE should be doing when all they have gotten is the run-around from KC and Cindy. Where should they look? Oh wait... they should be looking in nightclubs and Target as that is where KC looked for her.

Print made larger by me.

AMEN!! Thank You :blowkiss:

I wouldnt put much into what George is saying around the home or to the media at this point. I think he spoke the truth and did the right thing during the GJ which is all that matters. Anything coming out of his mouth (sticking up for his daughter, claiming her innocence or that Caylee is alive) is to appease Cindy and keep his marriage. That is just my opinion, but I really think that Cindy is very overbearing and controlling and probably forces him to put on this show or say certain things and most likely threatens him with divorce or kicking him out if he were to tell the truth in public.

I think George walks wide circles around Cindy now.
Mr NeJame mentioned she may be on medication, I believe that.

Print made larger by me.

Great post! We do owe LE some kudos. :clap::clap::clap: If only CA saw how hard they have been working to unravel her daughter's lies.

de-lurking for a moment to say that I think Meredith did a great job interviewing Cindy. She actually asked her some tough questions, but in a respectful manner.

As angry as I feel sometimes, at Cindy protecting KC, I do see that
her mind can not process the truth. After seeing that interview just
now, I truly pity Cindy. Cindy knew the truth in her mind "from day one" ,
before the police were called when she asked KC "what have you done",
she knew when she smelled the car and called 911.

Wow.. I am truly sad for the Anthony's. I think Cindy has had more issues than Time Magazine, for years probably.. But I do not know of her struggle, nor can I judge her for that.

My heart breaks for Cindy & George. I will keep them in my prayers
& pray they find solace and wisdom for the times ahead.

George made me proud yesterday. He told the truth as he knew it. It doesnt mean he has to declare his daughter a murderer. He did what he was morally bound to do, which is speak the truth. I can be OK with him standing by his family in the public eye.

Sorry for the rant. I've been so hard on the A's, in my heart, for so long.. now
I see a different side of the coin. They're all vicitms of KC :(

Did you follow the Scott Peterson case? No proof in discovery he murdered her either - but based on his lies and behavior I firmly believe he did.

That wasn't what I meant. I am certain she killed her, but we just haven't been privy to that discovery release yet officially. The silence by the family on the accusations, and the repeated certainty by LP that Lee is the father on radio and several times on NG tells me that it might be true. It is the one thing that I have seen that would explain just about everything about the behavior from everyone involved.

I think the sad thing about this whole situation is by CA enabling KC to stay quiet and not tell what happened they are actually playing a part in sending KC to her appointment with the needle.

Hello everyone, msmacgyver : I also agree with your statement. we lead by example and the CA did not act as a responsible mother at all. CA has made up more stories than MOTHER GOOSE!!!!

Canada

Agreed! CA keeps making this allegation and I would like her to PROVE it!

Obviously they were working on tips..they stormed that one house where a little girl named Caylee lived, so just that alone shows they were following up on tips. Sheesh.

Just a scenario..."Meredith:Cindy? what were you and KC doing below the underpass? Cindy: I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my daughter". Because I know the LE has not looked for my granddaughter." :furious:

WHY DO THEY EVEN PUT THIS WINGNUT ON FOR INTERVEIWS? SHE HAS SELECTIVE HEARING AND TALKS OUT OF HER *advertiser censored*****e

If Casey was going to end up with the Bail Bondsman taking her to court, why did he not pick her up at Baez's office or let Cindy drive home or meet at a parking lot to do the exchange?
To have Casey switch cars under an overpass on a very busy roadway came across as very suspicious and I don't blame LE for tailing them all day and pulling the SUV over and arresting her.
Was the SUV waiting for them up on the curb/sidewalk? That's what it looked like from the video.

Cindy - I would also like to point out that the hospital ZFG went to after that accident would have have an address for her. LE is having a hard time searching for ZFG since KC has not given a phone number nor address. But wait... Cindy - KC knows what kind of car ZFG had, right? She saw the accident after all. It should be simple for LE to search all motor vehicle registrations for a match of type of vehicle/name. Also since ZFG was with for part of that month long vacation/work trip there may be hotel registration info.

[personally I don't believe any info exists but wish Cindy would take facts into consideration -- if she believes all KC's stories it would be easy to verify that info - that can't happen though because none of those things actually happened]

Why does cindy always look pissey?

Uhmmmmmmm because she always is pissy!!! I hate to say so but it's the truth.

Yesterday when I watched the interview with George my heart was literally breaking for that man. He is so absolutely crushed and I cannot imagine what yesterday must have been like for him. It brought me to tears, yes I have compassion for him.

Print made larger by me.

Bravo!!:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back