2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they mention that his location is the around the same spot as the girl who saw KC car on the shoulder of the road. Has this girl done an interview for him to know this? I find it very peculiar that now 2 people both have seen her in this location.

WFTV 6 PM Newscast -

Boggy Creek Road, close to airport. Not on 417, girl wearing baseball cap.
Mark somebody, looking for scrap metal along roadside, late June, had a friend with him (friend not on interview though, they're at the site)
Has called LE and 2 tips lines, nobody seems to have checked out his story - that he knows of.
Wants to get together his own search team.

Don't know about this, the area is right though.
Another man was fishing on bridge and may have seen something.

LINK: http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

Buddy, 'Jimmy', also needs to be interviewed to back-up this story. From the sounds of things, he was also in the vehicle, but was the Driver, so he might not have seen as much.

That said, validation that he also saw a white Sunfire with a black bra would even be helpful.
Yes, I agree. Jimmy needs to step forward to back him up.

Did she ever ping that far south??? I don't think that we've seen pings below the airport, have we?

I know that she may have turned her phone off at times but I'm curious...

Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.

I have 2 thoughts. Why day time? You can't see the critters at night. KC does not look like a gal who has roughed with the scouts. FL got some scarey critters during the day, I wouldnt want to walk in a strange area at night. Besides, her nights did not include THAT kind of work out. Number 2, why sun glass, straw hat? Well, it was close to the airport, wouldn't a straw hat and sun glasses make her look "out of place," more like a tourist who just flew in than a native?

So they mention that his location is the around the same spot as the girl who saw KC car on the shoulder of the road. Has this girl done an interview for him to know this? I find it very peculiar that now 2 people both have seen her in this location.
Not to my knowledge other than with LE (if they are speaking of the same woman whose tip LE has been following up on for the past few weeks with TES). We don't know who WFTV's sources are tho or which woman they are actually talking about.

Why would she do it during the day when she could be seen by many people, and not wait until nighttime? Or just before dark? Not saying I don't think this isn't credible, but it just seems really risky to do it in broad daylight like that. Especially wearing a "big straw hat and red sunglasses" - that kind of getup would definitely stick out in a witness's mind.

Lots of people think it couldn't have happened in the daytime but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I remember during the OJ trial the defense kept saying there's no way you could kill two human beings in 3 minutes. Well, one of the attorneys stood there and asked for total silence for three minutes and it's a long time.

People project what THEY would do or how THEY would handle things and it's impossible to get into the head of someone who would kill their baby, in my opinion.

Just sayin'... with this case anything is possible!

The tow yard ping, doesn't mean it was exactly at that tow yard. Just that the ping was in the area. Also in the area, is the 417. The ping was at 11:28 am.

The 417 is a toll road. Folks pull off the road and fish in retaining ponds down here. So seeing someone pulled off the road isn't unusual. But toll roads are fenced, controled areas. Looking at close ups at Google maps, you can see alot of wooded areas around that road. But that doesn't mean one can just walk into the woods from a toll road. Even some of the retention ponds over there are fenced in. It's been awhile since I drove it.

To bad this person didn't give a more exact spot on the 417 that they 'saw' this. I would drive out there and take pictures to see if it was possible.

Did she ever ping that far south??? I don't think that we've seen pings below the airport, have we?

Good question. What towers would she have pinged off if she were there? Same as her home since it is five miles from there? The Jackson tow place tower? Anyone know?

It is 7:20 now.......anyone hear that 6 pm news cast?
On www.'com........tomorrow someone talking about indictment against Cindy A...........any news on that locally?

Good question. What towers would she have pinged off if she were there? Same as her home since it is five miles from there? The Jackson tow place tower? Anyone know?
Its a lot farther south than the Jackson tow place...I definitely thing the ping would come from elsewhere.

The 417 runs east and west below the airport. But it curves dead North to orlando and on to Sandford. So the person could be on the section heading north/south. Which would have been beside or North of the Airport MCO/OIA.

Well, this man appeared to be upfront with what he was saying. He didn't seem to embelish either, just told what he remembered. Other than getting his face on the news there is nothing in it for him that I can figure. From the looks in that video the area is not someplace that one would be one that anyone would be walking around in. Other than the railroad tracks it didn't look like anything back there except wetlands.
The well dressed guy that looked like he was 'pretending' to fish. Anyone familar with the area to know if this would be someplace that you would fish from? What would you be fishing for?
As far as Casey doing something like this during the day maybe with the gators, snakes and other creepy crawly things down there maybe she would not have been to kean about venturening off the beaten path at night.
The idea of Casey using a park or a trail area does not set right with me anyway. If you want to dispose of a body where it won't be found put it somewhere that people aren't going to happen upon it.

I do remember this one. She was very sure. as I remember. that her sighting occurred on 6/27 and it was along the 417 highway. I discounted that one because of when the car was spotted at Amscot by the manager. But since then, Padilla has said that he believes KC picked the car back up. So maybe it is that woman.

So when she initially abandoned the car at the Amscot Caylee may have
been in the trunk? Or did she go back for the car, retrieve the body
at her parents house, and then go out on 417 and dispose of the body?

Not to my knowledge other than with LE (if they are speaking of the same woman whose tip LE has been following up on for the past few weeks with TES). We don't know who WFTV's sources are tho or which woman they are actually talking about.

It sounds like the same one LE talked to b/c if I recall this is the same area.

I also wouldn't get too hung up on the 'fashion' aspect of 'straw hat'.\ in relation to Casey's typical wear.

I have a very cute (if I do say so myself,) largish, straw fedora that I often wear in the summer with big shades.

Bet if I asked Mr. Spud, he'd also describe it as, "That straw hat thingy you wear to hide beach hair." :)

I also believe that separate sightings are reasonable: straw hat one day, and a baseball cap another - always going back to check. I also believe that it'd be easy to go back a different day, with a different shovel; not just the one we know she borrowed. Who knows when she broke in the shed, and might just have easily taken/used an Anthony shovel.

We just need to believe that it is Probable that LE has some of these details that we don't.

Anything is possible with KC.

Im not sure if i beleive this tip is creadable or not however KC was free during the day since she was supposively working and all her friends were at school or work, so this time of day is the time she was free to do her dirty work...just a thought anyhow at least it explains to myself as to why she would do it during the day.

You are right. During the night she was "catching" Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj