2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she ever ping that far south??? I don't think that we've seen pings below the airport, have we?

I know that she may have turned her phone off at times but I'm curious...

Hey Pink! From what I heard from several posters on the "cell phone ping thread", the only way for your phone not to ping is to disconnect the battery from the phone. This was stated by several posters who work for different cell phone companies.

Shortly after the shovel incident was reported, there was one hanging in the A fam's garage on the left side. >wink<

That is exactly what I thought, Broderick, while we were following her little road trip that day. My husband said "she's fleeing", I said, "no, I wonder if she's going to say her final goodbye to Caylee before she has to turn herself in for good...
She might have been looking to see if there was any evidence of searching going on. She might have wanted to be close to Caylee one last time, like many killers and lawbreakers like to - visit the scene of the crime so to speak.

It sounds like the same one LE talked to b/c if I recall this is the same area.
OK so if it was the same woman that LE talked to...she described the road she was on as one that wasn't well traveled and didn't have hardly any traffic that day. Would this describe the Boggy Creek Road?

Don't think I have ever seen Casey in a straw hat wearing red sunglasses tho. Anyone?

He seems fairly credible to me...at least enough to check out his story. Maybe now that he has gone on tv, they will take another serious look at it. I wonder if he would be willing to take a LDT on cam? LOL There is another story for WFTV.
she may have been trying to disguise herself, especially with the straw hat..if indeed it really turns out to be her.

Hey Pink! From what I heard from several posters on the "cell phone ping thread", the only way for your phone not to ping is to disconnect the battery from the phone. This was stated by several posters who work for different cell phone companies.

I was checking into an international plan for my cell yesterday. I was told the only way to avoid roaming while in Germany is to not only turn off my phone but to also remove the sim card. Think I will just leave it at home.

Looking on google maps, I think I see the area and the bridge...not sure tho. Can anyone figure out where exactly he was in the video?

I was checking into an international plan for my cell yesterday. I was told the only way to avoid roaming while in Germany is to not only turn off my phone but to also remove the sim card. Think I will just leave it at home.
LOL Well, we have heard from her how often she seemed to remove her sim card.

Yeah, I think it was a disguise. Yes, I think she was showing CA where the body was before she went to jail. And no, I don't think there was any sentimental farewell to Caylee involved.

Oh, and potato head... *Mr. Spud*... hee hee. :)

Hmmm...sim card...how many times did KC tell LE she had removed her sim card from 1 phone to another?

I wish we could get this guy to come to WS! LOL Doesn't he know we have many, many questions for him?! Maybe WFTV needs to direct him here.

Hmmm....I gotta tell you. I'm having a hard time not wanting to drive over to Boggy Creek Road. It's dark now, so it would be pointless, but I may have to take a drive over there this weekend. I'm pretty surprised, though, that this guy hasn't already done that! If I were him, my curiousity would have gotten the best of me and I would have already been over there searching. He obviously has more patience than I do.

If my daughter weren't off school tomorrow, I would have a hard time not going over there in the morning....

SS,

We must have posted about the Sim card at the same time. GMTA

I have not looked at the pings yet... but LA told LE about a missing reciept form JC P's on the June 27. We do not know what she bought from there. I don't know how big a trunk area is in Casey's car but I know a regular long handed round point shovel would not fit in the trunk of my car. It would have had to be a short D-handle shovel to fit. To bad this interview did not ask some revelant questions, like what time was this.

Journalism 101 Who, What, Where, When and How.

We didn't see anything purchase like that on those Target reciepts....
If the car was parked at the Amscot so the lady ended up seeing it at 7:00AM when she came in and Casey went back a used to dispose of Caylee body and then put it back at the Amscot by the time Tony said he picked her up how was she getting back and forth to Amscot? The other thing about Tony picking her up at 11-11:30, why would he have not been in class that day?
Grrr not enough information to figure it out.

OK so if it was the same woman that LE talked to...she described the road she was on as one that wasn't well traveled and didn't have hardly any traffic that day. Would this describe the Boggy Creek Road?

Any fellow WS'ers from Orlando or that knows the area can you help us out by answering SS's questions??

I have a URL for a map that I think is the area that this person on the news was talking about. Problem is I do not know how to post it. Can I email someone the link and you can post it?

I have not looked at the pings yet... but LA told LE about a missing reciept form JC P's on the June 27. We do not know what she bought from there. I don't know how big a trunk area is in Casey's car but I know a regular long handed round point shovel would not fit in the trunk of my car. It would have had to be a short D-handle shovel to fit. To bad this interview did not ask some revelant questions, like what time was this.

Journalism 101 Who, What, Where, When and How.

We didn't see anything purchase like that on those Target reciepts....
If the car was parked at the Amscot so the lady ended up seeing it at 7:00AM when she came in and Casey went back a used to dispose of Caylee body and then put it back at the Amscot by the time Tony said he picked her up how was she getting back and forth to Amscot? The other thing about Tony picking her up at 11-11:30, why would he have not been in class that day?
Grrr not enough information to figure it out.

Most cars that size the back seat lets down. This could be the reason why the WHOLE car smelled like "rotten pizza". Just a thought.

I absolutely believe AT LEAST that this guy THINKS he saw her! He is very adamant, very excited, very very detailed...I mean, why would he say he saw her almost bump her head...I don't know, but something about this guy really make me believe him. And I don't think that it's just hope. ANd keep in mind, just because the straw hat doesn't SOUND like Casey, she's also not the brightest bulb in the closet and who knows what "disguise" she would come up with to hide her identity. I don't think that the straw hat means it's not her...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I found that man's demeanor to be very believable. He was adamant about what he saw.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised that both witnesses saw Casey - what if she was scouting for the best place to put the body? Or, it could have been on of the times she moved the body since it seems very plausible it could have been moved a number of times....

OK if you look on that map from the link above...then go SE on BCR towards the Access Rd. about halfway there are the RR tracks, a bridge, and that long narrow strip of canal where it looks like they were shooting that video from. I don't see any other place which has those same elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95