2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah........but I bet I'll be seeing you when TES gets back to town and I bet that will be one of the areas that gets searched. LOL

Oh yeah, you will see me there :) I will go where ever TES goes, but I just don't think this is a 'credible' tip. I would be more inclined to want to search the area where the woman saw the girl come out of the woods with the baseball cap on!

BTW - have we decided on how we will 'recognize' fellow WS people at the search yet - or is it too early to talk abou that?

Hey Seriously........he looks pretty dapper in his suit, badge and even his crutch! Better save that picture.

You gals should see my son, who is also a sheriff's deputy.... you would flip out!! Now HE is GOOD-LOOKING!!!!!

I looked it up on Google Earth and the picture at (28.392854,-81.323783) with the white car was taken in October 2006. Oh well.

Due to popular demand, here's a screenshot. However, I do recommend that everyone get Google Earth (http://earth.google.com/); it's a wonderful program. I like using it with my son to give him perspective on how big the world is and where we are in it. We look at places we've visited and zoom in and out.

So, this shows the white car, the October 2006 date of the image, and so on:
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6589/googleearthfloridabs6.png

Oh yeah, you will see me there :) I will go where ever TES goes, but I just don't think this is a 'credible' tip. I would be more inclined to want to search the area where the woman saw the girl come out of the woods with the baseball cap on!
And do you know where that spot is exactly?! :confused:

The general description of the area is all that was released and it sounds a lot like this one. It was on a road without much traffic near the airport..etc. Nothing specific was released from her sighting that I am aware of.

Due to popular demand, here's a screenshot. However, I do recommend that everyone get Google Earth (http://earth.google.com/); it's a wonderful program. I like using it with my son to give him perspective on how big the world is and where we are in it. We look at places we've visited and zoom in and out.

So, this shows the white car, the October 2006 date of the image, and so on:
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6589/googleearthfloridabs6.png
Thanks for clearing that up, Taed! We got excited when there was a white car parked in an Amscot shot, too. It is too bad that Nasa can't pull up images on a dime for us to view, huh?! I can't wait for that day. LOL

Thanks for clearing that up, Taed! We got excited when there was a white car parked in an Amscot shot, too. It is too bad that Nasa can't pull up images on a dime for us to view, huh?! I can't wait for that day. LOL

I have had the same thought about NASA. I keep seeing the Hummer commercial in my mind. Wishful thinking.

And do you know where that spot is exactly?! :confused:

The general description of the area is all that was released and it sounds a lot like this one. It was on a road without much traffic near the airport..etc. Nothing specific was released from her sighting that I am aware of.

SS: No, I don't know where that spot is. I was just saying that I thought her sighting sounded more credible to me than this guys. I am more than a little sceptical about this guys story - but then I have been married to an LE guy forever (well, sometimes it just feels that way :)) and I think his scepticism has rubbed off on me!

Ah, that explains it! LOL I understand the skepticism tho.

It is hard to imagine what reason this sighting wasn't taken seriously or that it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Still...it doesn't stop me from wanting to know more about it before we write him off. If by any chance he is telling the truth and it is the same area as the woman's sighting...it could really add credibility to her sighting and help to find Caylee.

Keep an eye out for any further reports on this guy today. I have a feeling that we can learn a lot more from other stations and JB wanting to tank their story. LOL (We know how much JB loves WFTV n all.)

BTW - have we decided on how we will 'recognize' fellow WS people at the search yet - or is it too early to talk abou that?

You could all wear white t-shirts that you make yourself with a giant WS written on it with fabric paint. :)

You will be able to distinguish the WSers by the conversations of maggots and the body farm evidence. No shirts needed. (Or wear a WWYMD? marker tat on your hand!)

Ah, that explains it! LOL I understand the skepticism tho.

It is hard to imagine what reason this sighting wasn't taken seriously or that it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Still...it doesn't stop me from wanting to know more about it before we write him off. If by any chance he is telling the truth and it is the same area as the woman's sighting...it could really add credibility to her sighting and help to find Caylee.

Keep an eye out for any further reports on this guy today. I have a feeling that we can learn a lot more from other stations and JB wanting to tank their story. LOL (We know how much JB loves WFTV n all.)

This guys story first appeared back in August. I am pretty sure it was on Topix. Anyway, he told a slightly different story back then.

I agree that its weird that there's a car there but its highly unlikely that the satellite snapped KC's alledged car while she was pulled up to the side of the road. The pics are snapped and updated over a period of time. If you're curious, usually there is a watermark indicating when the pic was taken. Have a careful look on the pic and you will probably find it. :)

Once when I was zoomed in really really close (too close to be clear) I thought I saw a date superimposed on the image.

This guys story first appeared back in August. I am pretty sure it was on Topix. Anyway, he told a slightly different story back then.
The person who he was with (the driver) joined WS to send a pm to Blink which she never responded to. Granted, we don't know anything about either person or their stories. It still doesn't mean they aren't telling the truth of seeing the car and a woman who looks like Casey. (May have been someone else and another white car out that day, too!)

I find it more credible because LE has concentrated on the area of the pings which adds something to their story now. The other woman who LE seems to deem credible also adds to their story. It is worth following and checking out, imo.

The person who he was with (the driver) joined WS to send a pm to Blink which she never responded to. Granted, we don't know anything about either person or their stories. It still doesn't mean they aren't telling the truth of seeing the car and a woman who looks like Casey. (May have been someone else and another white car out that day, too!)

I find it more credible because LE has concentrated on the area of the pings which adds something to their story now. The other woman who LE seems to deem credible also adds to their story. It is worth following and checking out, imo.

Did not mean to dis him as I wasn't there. HOWEVER, the original story had them driving on the 417 (which would be 55+ mph) and seeing this person on the side of the highway as well. The original story DID say a young woman with a shovel and a white car on the side of 417.

There was never a mention of "driving slowly looking for scrap metal" or well dressed man fishing and talking on a cell phone.

There was another sighting which was on the 417 from a person who was coming from work in Kissimmee. He spotted the car on the right 30 ft from the road and claimed to see a woman with a shovel. I don't believe it is the same person or sighting we are discussing here.

I would bet on it and the flies were getting really bad at that point.

You would have thought someone in the family would have noticed flies gathering if not freshly turned earth.

OMG NOT JOE THE PLUMBER hahaha

Quick someone come up with a tshirt with a bald guy saying " Joe the plumber, not the brightest crayon in the box"

Well in an effort to reach out with kindness and understanding, which is how I was raised, may I say that each of us has his own potential and talents. Now Joe may not be your cup of tea, but Joe did an interview where he said his father taught him to work hard for his own family , and he felt if he earned his paycheck, he should not have the government decide who he gives a handout or a hand up . I agree with Joe on that. Only Jesus gave out fishes and bread, men hand out fishing rods, and instructions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro